Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dynamis-Qufim Help Me Out Please

Please help me out, all the info i have read about qufim is that people saying that they did this and that but nothing realy what i need, does anyone have any info more like a walk threw?
    sorry if this has ben asked before but i did a search and couldnt find any info that would help with the hole thing, just sections of it.
    thanks ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The hole thing isn't that hard as long as you don't fall down it.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Seriously, what the hell is missing from this thread?

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... highlight=

Prove that you've done your homework by asking specific questions. Saying 'hay guyz liek gan you giev me a 100% win strategy for dynamis-qufim' is asking to get the GTFO card in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction

Prove that you've done your homework by asking specific questions. Saying 'hay guyz liek gan you giev me a 100% win strategy for dynamis-qufim' is asking to get the GTFO card in your face.
    ah thank you when i did click this link before when serching, ppl got off topic after the first few posts, i skimed threw some of the pages and saw no info, lol from 14-18 nothing realy but flaming but thank you, and plz forgive me, i'm sry i didnt read past the off topics. topic over close delete w/e lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemberly

ah thank you when i did click this link before when serching, ppl got off topic after the first few posts, i skimed threw some of the pages and saw no info, lol from 14-18 nothing realy but flaming but thank you, and plz forgive me, i'm sry i didnt read past the off topics. topic over close delete w/e lol

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

lol "Ah thank you when i did click this link before when searching, ppl got off topic after the first few posts, I skimmed threw some of the pages and saw no info, lol from 14-18 nothing really but flaming but thank you, and plz forgive me, I’m sorry I didn’t read past the off topics. Topic over, close, delete, w/e lol"

why did you underline or bold some of that?lol if its spell check sorry, lol been up all night with no sleep for 2 days now, pushing my NIN to 70+ as soon as I can XD taken addaral to keep me focused and awake for class.
    And from the looks of my sig. it seems someone bought a mil worth of Dynamis currency :D… but wtf am I doing in Rolanberry Fields? XD hmmm… >.> @_@ Class/FFXI/Work > sleep

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

The cards have really been overdone but, I think there's room for one more...

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7...obstick9db.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ElSugahpie

WooT my first card im so happy :D... to bad im in class and it dosnt show the pic ; ; what is it?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by ElSugahpie

WooT my first card im so happy :D... to bad im in class and it dosnt show the pic ; ; what is it?
    your mom

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Dynamis-Qufim walkthru:

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq
    Dynamis-Qufim walkthru:

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
    and be careful of the RED BAT!!!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Qufim in a nutshell. Get in at lake, go south and kill 2 bats. If subjob is turned back on go to Kraken spot, if not go north of lake and kill other 2 bats, then go to Kraken spot. After kraken spot NM, (which I never saw, im a WHM) go to entrance of Behemoths Dominion, clear the Baby Rocs and then kill gobs and bats. Then somebody that knows what they are doing will pull a NM and it will pop the boss. Then go set up north of the tower along the wall and pull the boss Gigas. He will probably own you, but good luck. We went 1/1 on Qufim, so I have limited experience. It seemed as easy as Bastok to me.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I have to get credit where credit is due, Geno just lost his fag tag and it seems Kemberly stole it. It's fine to abbreviate, but there's a distinction between typing fast and sounding like an idiot who can't comprehend basic english. Just in case you are confused by that, you're an idiot Kemberly

Quote Originally Posted by jaryk

I have to get credit where credit is due, Geno just lost his fag tag and it seems Kemberly stole it. It's fine to abbreviate, but there's a distinction between typing fast and sounding like an idiot who can't comprehend basic english. Just in case you are confused by that, you're an idiot Kemberly
    thank you i try ^^

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

BG forums still nice and entertaining to read, but you cant ask for help or anything anymore cuz you have fags who ruined the joke of Kuno cards and think they are funny. Should be able to talk and discuss anything on here without people flaming~ If you dont have an opinion on it or dont know the answer, keep the stupid cards and flaming to urself. Just my opinion, i find it hard to understand why people are so rude, better yet why BG does nothing about it, like ban all the arrogant assholes on here.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

This is not a talk.

This is not a discussion.

This is not someone who is bringing new information to the forums.

This is someone who is asking for a hand-holding walkthrough on how to beat new end-game content.

The cards are a response to that growing tideswell of sentiment on the boards, a big 'GTFO' because this isn't KI, this isn't Allakhazam. They don't do 'guides' around here.

So yeah call it being a bunch of elitist pricks, anything to keep out people looking to not only leech useful information about endgame, but who wish to do so without undertaking the simplest of search tasks and getting some traction with getting help by asking specific questions.

It's the difference between asking your college professor to help you track down a specific reference in a research paper, and asking him to write your thesis for you.

If you can't get that analogy then I don't even wanna know you.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Except the difference is no one is asking for anyone to log on their account and beat it for them, just askin for simple advice. I dont think theres a forum anywhere on the net dealing with FFXI that people dont ask for simple advice and people just flat out dont give it to them. What is this fuckin communist Russia or a forum dealing with a video game? Ya, A VIDEO GAME! This isnt WWIII and were all trying to keep secrets to ourselves and secretly kill eachother, most people askin for help from people on different servers, so who gives a damn?
    Just giving a simple strategy isnt giving it all away and making Dynamis Qufim a cake walk, just need to know basic way to go through it.
    Almost everyone at everypoint on any NM or Dynamis in the game asked for help or looked it up on a website somewhere, thus "not doing the work themselves."

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Bkbahamut
    BG forums still nice and entertaining to read, but you cant ask for help or anything anymore cuz you have fags who ruined the joke of Kuno cards and think they are funny. Should be able to talk and discuss anything on here without people flaming~ If you dont have an opinion on it or dont know the answer, keep the stupid cards and flaming to urself. Just my opinion, i find it hard to understand why people are so rude, better yet why BG does nothing about it, like ban all the arrogant assholes on here.
    Did you even read Kemberly's posts? Think before you type, gawd.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah she was askin for some advice... Big fuckin deal?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I'm pretty sure I already gave the best walkthru. If you haven't had to split your LS in two only to have the Diabolos FUCKING DEPOP WHILE FIGHTING HIM in Tavnazia, then you don't know how terrible CoP dynamis really is.