HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

XP in Garden

whats the better place to roam:

around the first floor perimeter, or 2nd floor around ix'DRG ??
    I've never xped there seriously in a roampt, and teh alla nubs dont know what sea is

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I like ix'DRG area, I think better beastmen jobs (to kill) and it's an easier loop..plus omg you can pop ix'drg!

Ix'Aern DRG area is annoying simply because it isn't a complete circuit. You have to double back every time you clear the four rooms. If they removed that fucking wall in the South East region it'd be a fine place to EXP.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    Ix'Aern DRG area is annoying simply because it isn't a complete circuit. You have to double back every time you clear the four rooms. If they removed that fucking wall in the South East region it'd be a fine place to EXP.
    Since when are they suposed to make sea enjoyable :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    Since when are they suposed to make sea enjoyable :D
    I very much enjoy sea.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I very much enjoy sea.
    I enjoyed sea, as well as other CoP quest/mission . However, try convincing people CoP is good and you will receive a similar treatment to the one witches received 1000 years ago.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i can never go back to ru'hmet to EXP

i'm always reminded of those aern elementals

Ix'drg area for sure, because its almost a constant circle that you can keep chains on.

I don't think the lower floor is any good cause the two top aern rooms you have to travel too far with only a few mobs in the way.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Are you guy sure Ix'Drg area is nice to xp? I know I quitted 3 months ago, but I remember mnk, ninja, bst being very unpleasant. Monster had high evasion even for my relatively pimped War, and constant AoE link wasnt making it fun.

I prefer to duo with rdm or whm on first floor while farming organ/ghrah chip. A party of 5-6 on the first floor could run randomly around the place and kill everything for a good 8k per hour (not as good as other xp camp, but ghrah chip, and organ make it decent)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Ix'DRG popped on our party of 4 once while we were exp'ing (rdm/whm , mnk/nin , nin/war, whm/thf) and we got raped.

We dont exp around ix'drg anymore.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Ix'DRG popped on our party of 4 once while we were exp'ing (rdm/whm , mnk/nin , nin/war, whm/thf) and we got raped.

We dont exp around ix'drg anymore.
    Rofl.

Can you just pull it and zone at the teleport while the rest of your LS come? Or just zone it if you dont care about it?

Aerns in there have darter-like hate sharing; hate against one person instantaneously spreads to anyone else in the zone. Therefore your entire party has to zone at the same time. Unless you're very very good at using that teleporter that means running all the way to the exit of the zone.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Aerns in there have darter-like hate sharing; hate against one person instantaneously spreads to anyone else in the zone. Therefore your entire party has to zone at the same time. Unless you're very very good at using that teleporter that means running all the way to the exit of the zone.
    Oh, I forgot to said I disbanded from the party before doing it. I used RR neck in case I died, and someone else was throwing me cure here and there when I was getting hit (after I reseted the hate at the teleport)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

hm when it popped, ix'DRG popped claimed to our NIN while the mages were resting, almost immediatley after the last aern died, I was annoyed at our nin for pulling when i specifically said we had no MP.

Can it spawn with no hate on anyone?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Definitively. The first time we popped it (when we were trying to find both palace Ix), it popped unclaimed without any hate...and unspawned before we do anything

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Kaylia/ix.jpg

It might depend how far from it you're when it pop. We were fighting on the side of the room next to the teleport

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

unless SE changed it, I'm almost certain I recall reading that "You must claim Ix'DRG quick or it will despawn".

It definitely popped claimed and with hate to us; our melees were down the slope and our mage were up top the ledge.

The rest of the party got annhilated. I was able to zone through the teleporter once they were dead to shed hate.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

really weird, the Ix'DRG spawned claimed , aggroing and attacking our party members, nobody was even near it. The 3 wynavs started raping us mages who were resting, nearly finale'd our RR, but they managed to kill us first :D

Here's a pic of it :

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2318/ixdrg7ns.th.jpg

What happened was, we were resting in the corner after the last Aw'Aern died, I told nin dont pull, I wasnt too good on MP and convert wasnt up. But Ix'MNK popped and bolted to our nin, the Aw'Aern linked, I slept that one, the nin went to the other side of the room to die there (that's why you see them over there), then proceeded to kill us off. Really really weird.

lmao

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That's why I love sea haha. Even the best party can be destroyed at any time. You will never see something like that in sky or KRT, unless you decide to pull the ghost next Vrtra.

Well, maybe they changed how it pop, but distance probably matter, kinda like how Aern don't aggro after reraise. As long someone has a Reraise neck and nin sub, if you have him disband, you should be able to keep them forever.