+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HAHA FUCK YOU LADIES     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Learn to wear fucking condoms people, regardless of whatever the fuck someone else says.

The fact that most people believe everything another tells them is disgusting, let's spew more shit and see what we can drill up <_<

He's just pissed he has to pay child support, get the fuck over it -.-;; The risk for pregnancy is always there (unless for some obvious reason[s]), condom or not. If you're going to mess around, be prepared for anything.

Good job posting an old thread that didn't have this in it?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Considering our current government consists of 95% males, I would not be suprised to see this pass. I have mixed feelings about it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Wow, someone keeps up with current events, huh?

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie
    Considering our current government consists of 95% males, I would not be suprised to see this pass. I have mixed feelings about it.
    Because we know that all men are unethical and would never base their opinion of the law on the law but only their personal feelings. That's why they spent 6 years in law school.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Hmm, from the way the article sounds, they're not entirely after passing the law. The concept is that it's unfair and unequal for women to be able to make all the choices when it comes to the child and then force the men to pay when they had no say in what went on. So even if they lose this, it only shows how unequal the law is when it comes to men vs women in a situation like this.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Because we know that all men are unethical and would never base their opinion of the law on the law but only their personal feelings. That's why they spent 6 years in law school.
    That's not what I meant. Given the current trend of women hating legislation, the anti-abortion bill out of south dakota, it seems to be a prime environment to get something like this passed.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

stab my eye with a q-tip.

The fact that most people believe everything another tells them is disgusting, let's spew more shit and see what we can drill up <_<
    I think it's more disgusting that people still not only lie, but tell other people "facts" that they themselves are unsure of their validity.

Nonetheless, women have been screwing over men for years by this tactic, so some sort of protection would be nice, I'm just not sure exactly what that protection would be without men screwing over women instead.

I'm a guy and i would vote against this.

It's nothing more than an excuse for this guy, or any number of guys to cop out of their responsibilities. I don't care what reason you have for not wearing a condom or taking some womans word for it, YOU (the guy) is not the issue. The issue is the child, and if you are going to have sex, be fucking man enough to accept responsibility for the fact that a pregnancy is possible, and you are a parent to that child.

I do think that men should have 'some' say in the decisions, but i also think that both parents need to do their part in raising the child, whether it is planned or unplanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    I'm a guy and i would vote against this.

It's nothing more than an excuse for this guy, or any number of guys to cop out of their responsibilities. I don't care what reason you have for not wearing a condom or taking some womans word for it, YOU (the guy) is not the issue. The issue is the child, and if you are going to have sex, be fucking man enough to accept responsibility for the fact that a pregnancy is possible, and you are a parent to that child.

I do think that men should have 'some' say in the decisions, but i also think that both parents need to do their part in raising the child, whether it is planned or unplanned.
    Seconded. Even if the girl tells you she can't get pregnant, you're still taking a risk. When it comes down to things this will only hurt the women. Girls tricking guys into having sex with them and having a baby doesn't happen nearly enough that this is an issue. You have sex....expect the outcome, regardless what you were told.

Edit: With that said...I feel men should have a bigger say in the whole ordeal...wether a child is kept, and they should have the choice to raise the child and let it be born, if the mother chooses otherwise. People have to realize that some people, even men would be willing to go through whatever it takes to see that their child was born.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

should be a compromise really. prior to even having sex a decision should be made and documanted legally...

if the woman wants the to have the child but the man doesnt then he should be entitled to signing a financial responsibility waver. making him not the father ever, even if said child is 30 years old and a billionare.

this leaves the women more empowered. how? because they know how a man will act in the given situation prior to becoming pregnant. that way she can leave him before it ever goes that far. if she is still ok with it then thats really her stupidity for wanting to be involved with a man who wants nothing to do with children and has it in writing. if the man decides to say, "naw baby if you get pregnant ill be there" then its in writing along with his social security number etc so he has to be held to his word.

i DONT think however that a man should get the right to, after the fact, to decide he doesnt want to pay for something of this nature. if you decide to drive your car blind folded and crash into another car, you cant deny responsibility because you tell the other driver "i didnt mean to get into this accident so im not going to pay for it".

dead beat fathers should be given jail time for a breech of contract with the mothers of their children. i say this because there are to many avenues for a person to partake in to get around paying for a child. ya know what, actually they should make a special system for dead beat mothers and fathers. where they serve jail time with the rest of the population of rapist and murders. all the while doing the work release programs, and all of that money gets directly put towards the well being of the child they decided not to take care of. forced fulltime enrollment into the military for 18 years actually would also fit this as well, where you live on base and say 85% of the money you make goes to that child. you want to ruin the life of your offspring, then by all means your life should be equally as fucked.