Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hurray! we got 3rd place in fan fest movie contest ^^

I guess I can share this with you all now since the contest is over ^^
    I would have liked for us to have done better, but both first and second place went to the guy who made recollection ><
    and I can't say much about that, since I have had that video for at least 6 months and watch it maybe once a week.

AAAANYWAY...
    here is the submission that got my friends and I into the finals and third place (and a spiffy new surround sound system that we need to figure out how to split 3 ways):

Chains of Promathia : The Fan Trailer

btw: some people can't get it to play on their pc just by clicking so you may need to dl it kthnx ^^

thanks for checkin this out
    -Jade (Kerrigan) Mira, Jesse Cox, and Michelle Necee

Obviously one of you gets the right channels, one gets the left channels and the other takes home the woofer.

Grats Kerri :D downloading now!

Banned.

BG Level

I can't play it.

try downloading it...
    it's in normal everyday windows media format..
    we didn't use any codex or anything, but for some reason some PCs can't play it...

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

/random for the sound system

lmao no thanks..
    I don't think I've ever, EVER gotten a /random over 600...
    not in the last 4 months at least.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The video was really good. I enjoyed it, also one of my favorite songs by PoM.

3rd place though wow. i wanna see 1st and 2nd

you most liekly already have ><
    first place was recollection which has been ont he net foooorever ><
    and seocnd place was his other video with the numa numa song and that taru looking to "woo" another taru with the help of a elvaan.
    Both are good videos, but becuase I like mine, I should have won

i would have just submited koti.phnet.fi/santamik/FFXI/meetingagain-en.swf

and won the contest.

ugh, I would have murdered someone if the top 3 videos were videos that had been on the net months before the contest was even announced ><
    I'm glad they picked one, specifically made for this thing.

I don't get it, first you say this.

Quote Originally Posted by KerriganofAsura
    you most liekly already have ><
    first place was recollection which has been ont he net foooorever ><
    and seocnd place was his other video with the numa numa song and that taru looking to "woo" another taru with the help of a elvaan.

Both are good videos, but becuase I like mine, I should have won
    Then this.

ugh, I would have murdered someone if the top 3 videos were videos that had been on the net months before the contest was even announced >< I'm glad they picked one, specifically made for this thing.
    As far as I know, neither Recollection or the Numa Numa video were made specifically for this...so I don't get how they won. Both of them were made over a year ago, before this contest was announced. Perhaps I misunderstood.

Btw, I liked your video alot, the voice acting was a nice touch, and was done with pretty good quality without coming off as cheesy. The rest was great, but maybe I'm just biased because I love that song.

Basically, contest rules never stated that your video had to be "previously unreleased". After hearing that Kerrigan's vid was 3rd place I was really looking forward to an amazing 1st place vid...only to find out I'd seen it. Almost a year ago.

maybe it's because i've seen and had Recollections on my HD forever and just seems so blah now (not to say it wasn't amazing for it's time) but with all the new CS that is in CoP that are just amazing and underrated, and the way you put in voices, just a top notch job man. Really 1st or 3rd you really deserve your reconition for this. Kudos man. I'll be keeping yours on HD as well.

sorry if I contradicted myself..I meant to say:

While I'm not happy videos that weren't made for the contest won both first and second, I can't really complain becuase I like both of them and I guess the devs did too, and it really was their call. Apparently (according to the guy who MADE the videos that won) the devs told the audience to vote for those ones for 1st and 2nd.

but since I couldn't go to the fan fest..
    I guess I have to accept losing out to a person who was there, and who I'm sure did a little working over of the crowd

there's always next year (hopefully, so now that all the older videos are gone we can win this thing ^^)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wow, that video impressed me beyond belief... I really like the way you gave the characters... voices!

this is why I need to have artistic talent... that sig with the wings is so cool ryuko ><

Sea Torques
    BG Level

great job, i liked the way blurry went with it

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Downloaded, Watched it and its very good!

Maybe im just a big fat nub, but i dont remember seeing this recollection video, Do anyone have a working link?

Id sure like to see what beat that ;3

I'm sure someone around here has a link..
    I don't, haven't actually downloaded it in forever.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Was pretty cool visually, but I didn't like the the sing outta the corner of your mouth crap band that went with it. :\

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast