Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Penance robe     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit
    yeah this is one of those synths you need to get support for the sub instead of the main (which i made the mistake of for a while). I'm trying 5 more synths on these tomorrow for a LS mate, so hopefully i'll finally get lucky for her.

As for someone else, if they brought me all the materials i'd probably charge them like 2-3mil for the synth since it's a pretty rare synth that they could make a shitload of money off of if they decided to sell it to some white box fanatic. I know the JPN guy that had a bunch several of them sold them for about 30mil before inflation each. But that's basically what i'd charge someone i don't really know or care about lol.
    You use support for tier 0 synths to make it still tier 0?

Quote Originally Posted by Veli
    yeah this is one of those synths you need to get support for the sub instead of the main (which i made the mistake of for a while). I'm trying 5 more synths on these tomorrow for a LS mate, so hopefully i'll finally get lucky for her.

As for someone else, if they brought me all the materials i'd probably charge them like 2-3mil for the synth since it's a pretty rare synth that they could make a shitload of money off of if they decided to sell it to some white box fanatic. I know the JPN guy that had a bunch several of them sold them for about 30mil before inflation each. But that's basically what i'd charge someone i don't really know or care about lol.
    Tier on sub also effects rate of HQ - ie. Igqira Weskit.

Cloth support in this instance would make the sub tier 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Emith

So the sub is tier 2 the synth is tier 0 what does that do for HQ? Maybe if you help me out i'll go 3/20.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

So the sub is tier 2 the synth is tier 0 what does that do for HQ? Maybe if you help me out i'll go 3/20.
    Does nothing :/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer

Raineer=win

[quote=deadzee]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by "Eromenos-Ifrit":06e5e

Raineer=win[/quote:06e5e]

I want the win for my sarcasm...lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

When your cloths 100 veli (*'-')

Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    When your cloths 100 veli (*'-')
    I dont think i wanna hit 100 ..If i hit 100 i will be fighting elite berets against you lol. I'll be happy @99... Then again you doing gold now so i just might hit 100 lol.