Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spikeflail     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Spikeflail

Can someone please tell me exactly how Spikeflail works? I know the basics about turning and that the mob has to have TP.

I would like a more deep explanation.

Thanks.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Just pick any drama thread. 4/5 of them involve spike flail

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Thanks Zigma, didn't think about. Got it all down now.

Re: Spikeflail

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr
    Can someone please tell me exactly how Spikeflail works? I know the basics about turning and that the mob has to have TP.

Thanks.
    I'd explain, but I enjoy watching it happen oh so much, the less people know about it, the better. :wink:

So...how 'bout that Nidhogg Spike Flail last night?

So cool watching the entire pit dropping dead at once....not so cool watching the JPs Reraise, team up, hold until Weakened wears, and then kill for another M.Bd -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Toralyn

So cool watching the entire pit dropping dead at once....not so cool watching the JPs Reraise, team up, hold until Weakened wears, and then kill for another M.Bd -.-
    I used to be no Lakshmi server...I wonder if anyone still plays from the old Socom group. Anyone remember a Logangrim from PC release?

I doubt it.

Actually, the name sounds familiar, but I can't say that I can remember ever talking to you, name just rings a bell

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Spikeflail

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr

Thanks.
    That's pretty much it. If you pull hate from behind they will Spikeflail. I *think* Fafnir and Nidhogg doesn't need TP to do it though unlike Timmy, Jimmy and Vinny.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

it's a TP move

No, Fafnir and Nidhogg need TP to Flail too. Their TP Regen just makes them easier to Flail than Vrtra, Tiamat, or Jormy.

Make this kid search it.

I know I've posted it at least twice. And others have, too.

Xavier

I'll tell you how to not spikeflail. You will not spikeflail if you send a warrior behind Fafnir, have him hit berserk, aggressor, warcry, provoke, mighty strikes, sneak attack, 300% tp steel cyclone. Thats the only way to not spikeflail.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I'll tell you how to not spikeflail. You will not spikeflail if you send a warrior behind Fafnir, have him hit berserk, aggressor, warcry, provoke, mighty strikes, sneak attack, 300% tp steel cyclone. Thats the only way to not spikeflail.
    He needs to SATA onto a MNK doing Hundred Fists on Fafnir's tail and then CFH. Then he will be as cool as Ilma. Which is exactly what happened here.

http://yarrthepirate.com/v-web/bulletin ... sc&start=0

Hmm need to find the screenshots of Kayne hitting Hundred Fists and Ilm doing his weak ass SATA Steel Cyclone on him, then evading Flail and CFH afterwards.

Gentaro

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    then evading Flail and CFH afterwards.
    RR 4tw

It's too bad WSZ is such a crappy Linkshell honestly, they ruined Fafnir the night before last calling for help and got the pit flailed last night. I wish they'd stay out of JP time and stay out of Aery^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Emith

It's too bad WSZ is such a crappy Linkshell honestly, they ruined Fafnir the night before last calling for help and got the pit flailed last night. I wish they'd stay out of JP time and stay out of Aery^^;;
    Yeah, no kidding. At least the JPs were willing to team up with Sleepy (!!!) for once to prevent us NAs getting it. Actually kind of cool seeing them use teamwork.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I wish everybody would just let FA monopolize Fafnir/Nidhogg again.

It was better when we could let it sit until 6pm to kill :D

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    I wish everybody would just let FA monopolize Fafnir/Nidhogg again.

It was better when we could let it sit until 6pm to kill :D
    Anything's better than letting FH get back to former botting glory, or killing him the moment he pops if all alone instead of letting him sit up to move him back to NA time.

Quote Originally Posted by Emith

Yeah, no kidding. At least the JPs were willing to team up with Sleepy (!!!) for once to prevent us NAs getting it. Actually kind of cool seeing them use teamwork.
    WSz was only NA shell there, the rest just came down after word got out of pop and flail. I don't know who teamed up with flipflop... I didn't see anyone engaged who wasn't a member~.~