BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

anybody ever used the POL "submit suggestion" func

just wondering if they actually reply directly, or just give out robot responses.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I suggested they make new jugpets for BST along time ago, with CoP mobs

I also suggested to make Rampage SC with rampage, for BST duo, they didnt change it /tear.

The BST jugpets went into effect 2 patches after the suggestion. So they do look at it, just dont reply at all.

Machine reply.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember I suggested something and i got an automated reply.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

after reading alot of their interview, it seems their rule of thumb to change thing is "please keep bitching at us and we'll do it" >_>

maybe someone should make a thread to spam POL suggestion containing the same things we want to change, the number of people using POL suggestion is very very low, so the spam should give them attention.

AV thread has 200k+ view, if i remember correctly, years ago SE announced they reached 500k accounts (and a million characters). The number should fluctuate a bit now, but given there's only like 2 new servers and no server merge yet, the number should be like 600k+ now. Granted alot of people spammed F5 on that AV thread, but the number is still HUGEEE, if everyone that view the thread put POL suggestion containing "fix AV", SE will be FORCED TO fix AV sooner than you can say sesuxlollet'splaywow

on last interview they said they will only change the OP warp and add chocobo riding (from your own chocobo raising) only if enough ppl bitch at them. chocobo raising will be there right after expansion released next month, but when will we get our own chocobo riding? november? ppl need to BITCH NOW!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They do read it, but it sometimes takes a lot of shit to actually get them to do something.

My LS is now spamming it for them to fix Ix'DRG, Temperance, and Virtue drop rates lol

Banned.

BG Level

I've done it a few times.

I'm almost at 1000 posts... in such a short time ;o.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    They do read it, but it sometimes takes a lot of shit to actually get them to do something.

My LS is now spamming it for them to fix Ix'DRG, Temperance, and Virtue drop rates lol
    virtue drop rate is already fixed I think? 100% deed from ix and around 70% virtue from jailers?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Since the recent update:
    0/2 on Hope
    0/1 on Justice
    2/5 on Faith
    1/1 on Temperance

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster

virtue drop rate is already fixed I think? 100% deed from ix and around 70% virtue from jailers?
    70% my ass

we killed a few temperance, and a ton of Fortitude (since we get spammed Ghrah M's), and only 1 of them dropped us a virtue.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

70% my ass

we killed a few temperance, and a ton of Fortitude (since we get spammed Ghrah M's), and only 1 of them dropped us a virtue.
    recently?

maybe we're just lucky then but ix is definitely 100% deed, or close to that

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

My LS is is 6/8 on virtue drops from our last 6 jailer kills >.>

I dont think we've killed an Ix'Aern without a drop for a long long time either.

Oh, and drops from our JoL kill:
    both earrings but no torque.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I have wanted to submit something to SE for forever... but I have never found where to do it

Login to POL > Service and Support > Suggestions

Anything you submit will generate an auto-reply, and they will never personally reply to anything you submit. However, they do get read. I'm sure that if enough are submitted saying the same thing, the devs will hear about it and consider doing it.

There was one time when the Password Statue at the top of Oztroja wouldn't let anybody use it. We were the only people even remotely nearby, but it gave the "You cannot use this device, somebody else is using it" message. So after 2 hours and a GM Call, I submitted it via the POL thing and it was fixed in the next patch.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

after reading alot of their interview, it seems their rule of thumb to change thing is "please keep bitching at us and we'll do it" >_>

maybe someone should make a thread to spam POL suggestion containing the same things we want to change, the number of people using POL suggestion is very very low, so the spam should give them attention.

AV thread has 200k+ view, if i remember correctly, years ago SE announced they reached 500k accounts (and a million characters). The number should fluctuate a bit now, but given there's only like 2 new servers and no server merge yet, the number should be like 600k+ now. Granted alot of people spammed F5 on that AV thread, but the number is still HUGEEE, if everyone that view the thread put POL suggestion containing "fix AV", SE will be FORCED TO fix AV sooner than you can say sesuxlollet'splaywow

on last interview they said they will only change the OP warp and add chocobo riding (from your own chocobo raising) only if enough ppl bitch at them. chocobo raising will be there right after expansion released next month, but when will we get our own chocobo riding? november? ppl need to BITCH NOW!

yeah i agree, if people have reasonable criticisms, they should just send them through this thingy.

i spoke to one of the event hosts at the festival and he said the they take the suggestion button very seriously, so i figure hey, it's worth a shot.

btw i just sent them an e-mail now about D36 vs D64. in the future i'm going to send them some suggestions about cop drops, as well as a commentary on newb GM's in end-game situations. any comments on what i should add in my emails?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Login to POL > Service and Support > Suggestions

Anything you submit will generate an auto-reply, and they will never personally reply to anything you submit. However, they do get read. I'm sure that if enough are submitted saying the same thing, the devs will hear about it and consider doing it.

There was one time when the Password Statue at the top of Oztroja wouldn't let anybody use it. We were the only people even remotely nearby, but it gave the "You cannot use this device, somebody else is using it" message. So after 2 hours and a GM Call, I submitted it via the POL thing and it was fixed in the next patch.
    yea, can't find that option

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Anyone ever used one-ply toilet paper?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    It is often more effective than pol.....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    only in cambodia

and it's

service & support > support > e-mail support > comments & suggestions.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Thank you!