Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Demosthenes11

So Bismarck gets its taste of AV right now...

Too fucking bad I don't have sea and so cant post SSs -.-

Anyone here on Bismarck feel like posting pics or anything? I think IRON has the best chance out of all linkshells to take AV down, I guess we will see

http://ffxi.ironmog.com/viewtopic.php?t=5295

I'm a cheerleader for the next few hours

Again, sorry im a fag and dont have any pics =(

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Mirax just told me on AIM.

I just wished her exp bar luck.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

depop after 10min lol

Quote Originally Posted by 42LS
    depop after 10min lol
    k, that's disappointing.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo
    depop after 10min lol
    k, that's smart
    fixed.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

depop after 10min lol
    10 pages.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well LimitBreak proved how futile it is to even try to kill AV because of that bullshit w/ Benediction that happened every time they even did a good chunk of damage to it's HP. Letting it depop is smarter than spending 4-6 hours and 40k exp getting it to 50%~ then having it Benediction all of it's HP right back. It's glitched to hell so unless by some miracle it forgets how to use Benediction, there's no way to kill it.

Demosthenes11

I still feel like people do not know enough about this mob to simply not even attempt to fight it. I would have spent at least a few hours, for you have spent months trying to pop it. Maybe by some miracle, something would be found, its hard to say.

Sad Demo

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    I still feel like people do not know enough about this mob to simply not even attempt to fight it. I would have spent at least a few hours, for you have spent months trying to pop it. Maybe by some miracle, something would be found, its hard to say.

Sad Demo
    have a GM drain your EXP for their deaths and I'm sure they'd be willing

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    Well LimitBreak proved how futile it is to even try to kill AV because of that bullshit w/ Benediction that happened every time they even did a good chunk of damage to it's HP. Letting it depop is smarter than spending 24-30 hours and 40k exp getting it to 50%~ then having it Benediction all of it's HP right back. It's glitched to hell so unless by some miracle it forgets how to use Benediction, there's no way to kill it.
    fix'd

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Sad Demo
    I agree. I dont think it's broken at all, I think we just dont know how to kill it.
    I wonder if fafnir was the same way, when it first was introduced im sure the first thing a thief did was run to the back and SATA, im sure there were mages far off, and people getting flailed frequently, untill they learned how that triggered, and started standing on the feet.

It may be broken, it may not be broken, we'll see in the future patch notes if there's any changes to Lumorian stuffs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Did they just let it stand there and not do anything to it? If so, it was worth a shot to disprove a theory.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I think LimitBreak found out the "trick" to killing it, but AV glitched and regained all of his abilities back. Even if there's some special way to weaken him i doubt it's anything reasonable (think if SE really did do something retarded with Ebon Panels @ 42% moon while having jailer weapons equipped, facing Northwest).

My LS is probably gonna try JoL next weekend, if AV pops on us we'll get raped but i might try talking to the Quasilumins while in the alliance w/ AV claimed...it probably wont do shit but at least it's something.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Priran

Sad Demo
    have a GM drain your EXP for their deaths and I'm sure they'd be willing
    It only takes a few hours to get that exp back.

Possibly figure out how to kill AV and become legends on all servers, or just bitch and moan that its broken and suck your thumb?

Reading more from IRON, they didnt exactly have their best group out there, so it makes sense maybe not to mess around with it for hours on end, but to not even try at all just doesnt make any sense to me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well LimitBreak proved how futile it is to even try to kill AV because of that bullshit w/ Benediction that happened every time they even did a good chunk of damage to it's HP. Letting it depop is smarter than spending 4-6 hours and 40k exp getting it to 50%~ then having it Benediction all of it's HP right back. It's glitched to hell so unless by some miracle it forgets how to use Benediction, there's no way to kill it.
    They better let BLU learn Amnesia, then.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

they didnt have their best group? they had 45-60 people lol...

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    they didnt have their best group? they had 45-60 people lol...
    Just going by what was on their site

And good luck tomorrow, do Bismarck proud :wink:

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

We had 33 people there.... Right now were fighting a second Jol with like 31. So yeah, We just figured it wasnt worth the hassle. We really would like a shot at it, but really atm we dont think the waste of exp is worth it.

We really got geared up for our 1st JoL had almost the entire LS there and no AV, when we have a skeleton crew there the damn thing pops cant wait to see what happens after our second JoL pops..

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

33 or so.

Here is a good website to go while bored with J.Lo.

http://pbskids.org/sesame/number/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I agree. I dont think it's broken at all, I think we just dont know how to kill it.
    I wonder if fafnir was the same way, when it first was introduced im sure the first thing a thief did was run to the back and SATA, im sure there were mages far off, and people getting flailed frequently, untill they learned how that triggered, and started standing on the feet.
    I agree with this.

I think LimitBreak found out the "trick" to killing it, but AV glitched and regained all of his abilities back.
    What? Why would you even say it's glitched in that way when we don't even know what specifically they did to turn off his SPs? For all we know it's something that has to be done repeatedly/continuously. But to assume that it did lose it's 2hr and it came back as a glitch is extremely presumptious when no one knows what made it stop using 2hrs anyway. What's more likely: People who didn't even know what they were doing stopped doing something that they weren't sure how they were doing by not doing something that they didn't know effected the fight? Or it was a weird random glitch?

On that note, it's pretty apparent LB did turn off his 2hr. And that he is beatable with his 2hrs turned off. So beating AV shouldn't really even be the focus, the focus should be on turning off his 2hrs. From there everything is self-evident.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast