Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

It was definitely 93-93.1%

Are there any mobs in al'taieu dat files that haven't shown up yet? Perhaps they spawn elsewhere when AV is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentaro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirus
    this is all i got out the guy

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...a/img_0074.jpg

EBON PANELS GO!!

Only have to check every fuckin site on the net and find out how to kill it, provided he wasn't blowing smoke up my ass, which I'm guessing was the case.
    Good that we got a 80-page-thread full of strats @.@

Did anyone here attend to the fanfestival? D:
    Sorry to disapoint you all, but GMs have just f'ing idea about what they are talking about when it comes about Strategy to kill a NM.

When there is a glitch / bug with a NM, they tell you to check Forums and see what to do. And I remember seeing in BG Forums a story about a GM telling someone to delete his character because he was stuck in Sky and couldn't move.

Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    Q: HNM (Absolute Virtue?) Before releasing, it has pushed down in the development team?

A: You could not call with the fan festival, but there is a method the weak body of doing. If it utilizes that, it can win.

Q: Being to be the hair it does the color of ミスラ? Being to be the sunburn, it does?

A: We leave to the imagination.

Q: Being to change it does the level band of ビシージモンスター? Being to be fixing, it does?

A: Because the animal person stores war potential with base, if the prayer attacks the center, it is possible to decrease war potential.
    Not sure if the 2nd and 3rd Q/A are related but posted anyway.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Retrieving/C.D/Searain
    If anyone cares I have a few screenshots on my Blog (with a detail of the Benediction too), here's the link:

http://cheartd.blogspot.com/

Bye.
    So yesterday, for the first time on Garuda server and one of the first time ever serverwide, EDi linkshell pop'ped and succesfully defeated the Jailer of Love having the chance to fight against the strongest mob in the game Absolute Virtue, right after.
    Hmmm...

My shell and many ohters have poped JOL 2+ times so i dont think that holds any truth lawl>_>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by zakhiel
    Q: HNM (Absolute Virtue?) Before releasing, it has pushed down in the development team?

A: You could not call with the fan festival, but there is a method the weak body of doing. If it utilizes that, it can win.

Q: Being to be the hair it does the color of ミスラ? Being to be the sunburn, it does?

A: We leave to the imagination.

Q: Being to change it does the level band of ビシージモンスター? Being to be fixing, it does?

A: Because the animal person stores war potential with base, if the prayer attacks the center, it is possible to decrease war potential.
    Not sure if the 2nd and 3rd Q/A are related but posted anyway.

<3 translations

also, I like the strategy about SC'ing the weapons in the order of their virtues... only problem is you can't SC 7 times continuously so do you do lv1 > lv2 > lv3 or what... hmm... maybe it doesn't involve SC but i dunno. jailer weapons is the obvious answer =/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

So basically the response is -

Zerg rushing with lots of damage (and the wall of justice) is not the answer, there is a way to weaken AV. Wow, couldn't have figured that one out.

Banned.

BG Level

Zerg rushing with lots of damage (and the wall of justice) is not the answer, there is a way to weaken AV. Wow, couldn't have figured that one out.
    Well now... I wonder what theory we havn't been testing. Oh wai- all of them but Jailer weapons.

Anyone else notice AV seems to be popping more than before LB? Must be luck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Well now... I wonder what theory we havn't been testing. Oh wai- all of them but Jailer weapons.

Anyone else notice AV seems to be popping more than before LB? Must be luck.
    I think people just stopped posting "Jailer of Love on [Server]" Then in the opening post "No AV pop =/"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

If we get one werewolf with lots of potential and store him in our basement, then pray to his stomach it'll decrease his potential and we'll be able to kill AV. It all makes sense now.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I think that was done the second AV pop ever, by a JP LS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here's my crack at it:

Quote Originally Posted by KhamsinFish

Q - Are Mithra Tan or Furry?
    A - We'll leave that to your imagination.

Q – From the demo of Besieged, it appears lower level characters will get destroyed. What is the actual level range target for it?
    A – The power of the attackers is dynamic based on player actions. If the players assault Beastman strongholds a lot, the attackers in Besieged will be weaker, and vice-versa.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Here's my crack at it:

Q – From the demo of Besieged, it appears lower level characters will get destroyed. What is the actual level range target for it?
    A – The power of the attackers is dynamic based on player actions. If the players assault Beastman strongholds a lot, the attackers in Besieged will be weaker, and vice-versa.
    Werent those questioned asked in English at the fan festival? Why are people finding them off a JP site, babelfishing them into English then going /boner NEW INFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Here's my crack at it:

Werent those questioned asked in English at the fan festival? Why are people finding them off a JP site, babelfishing them into English then going /boner NEW INFO.
    Yeah, the question about mithra was asked as a part of the AV question at fan festival. It just sounds like someone translated into japanese and we're re-translating it into english.

Quote Originally Posted by Soma
    I also don't have an SS since I have most of my filters active to reduce lag as much as possible. One thing I noticed was that when we nuked it down to 92 or 93%, AV used Benediction for approximately 14500HP to regain its Hit Points to full recovery.

The SS from Odin's LimitBreak LS indicates that it Bene'ed for 48,000HP from about 50% (I'm not sure on the exact numbers). This suggests that its max HP was rougly 100,000HP. But looking at our AV's Benediction, it says otherwise. 14500HP recovery from 93 to 100% means it has way over 200,000HP.

So, perhaps, there's a way to decrease AV's max HP. Maybe everytime he summons Wynavs it decreases its max HP? Or maybe everytime AV summons Wynavs, it requires AV to reduce HP so that Wynavs can have some HP. I know what I'm saying isn't clear because I suck at English.

But let's say...
    AV has 300,000HP to begin with and each Wynav has 3000HP. So everytime AV has to summon Wynavs, it'll give away 3000HP of its own in order for Wynav to be summoned, meanining 3 Wynav summon = -9000HP for AV.

Yea, it's just one of those million theories you guys come up with. Maybe it was suggested before.
    Or AV's second form just has lower hp.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuponut
    If anyone cares I have a few screenshots on my Blog (with a detail of the Benediction too), here's the link:

Bye.
    So yesterday, for the first time on Garuda server and one of the first time ever serverwide, EDi linkshell pop'ped and succesfully defeated the Jailer of Love having the chance to fight against the strongest mob in the game Absolute Virtue, right after.
    Hmmm...
    that's searain for you!

lol. You'd get if if you knew him.

netz

Bye.
    Hmmm...
    He's Italian. His English skill is a little funny...

It should more accurately read something like, "one of the few linkshells across all servers," since I know we weren't anywhere near the first to fight JoL...

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by netz

Bye.
    Hmmm...
    He's Italian. His English skill is a little funny...

It should more accurately read something like, "one of the few linkshells across all servers," since I know we weren't anywhere near the first to fight JoL...
    No, I'm sorry, Sid is correct. That's Searain for you.

Uhm, at least I can almost speak another language even though the only chances I have to actually speak in english nowadays is while I'm playing FFXI, fucking grammar nazi. My blog wasn't even meant to be in english but since I was gonna post the link here I thought it would have been a good idea making the entry in a comprehensible language, my bad if posting it at 5 AM made my english skill "funny".

Of course I know that we haven't been the first linkshell to pop JoL lol, probably we have been the 15th NA one to do it considering all the servers but you can't deny that it was one of the first times. Perhaps there are 10 or 15 other jp linkshell that popped it already and we don't even know about it, anyway it wasn't meaningless like fighting the 100000th Kirin and for sure it was the first spawn on Garuda. Daecca's interpretation is correct though, I apologize if that offended someone (I think that nobody cares actually, please correct me if I'm wrong) and I'll edit my entry as soon as possible lol.

Sid and Sekaran can safely go back to suck their jp leaders' cawk now, nothing left to troll here. Does winning the second prize once a year hurt when you pee Mr. and Ms. I'm-in-a-jp-linkshell-so-I'm-better-than-you-wwww?

Post Scriptum: if you don't understand what I've written here or on my livejournal use Babelfish and your imagination or just skip it and stfu, thank you.

*Ninja Edit* Grats to that LS on Remora server that finally killed AV.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seriously, if somebody had the right idea how to kill AV you all would shoot it down before its tried. You think theres no way to beat it. They arent that stupdi to release a completely unkillable mob. You are all just idiots.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Uhm, at least I can almost speak another language even though the only chances I have to actually speak in english nowadays is while I'm playing FFXI, fucking grammar nazi. My blog wasn't even meant to be in english but since I was gonna post the link here I thought it would have been a good idea making the entry in a comprehensible language, my bad if posting it at 5 AM made my english skill "funny".

Of course I know that we haven't been the first linkshell to pop JoL lol, probably we have been the 15th NA one to do it considering all the servers but you can't deny that it was one of the first times. Perhaps there are 10 or 15 other jp linkshell that popped it already and we don't even know about it, anyway it wasn't meaningless like fighting the 100000th Kirin and for sure it was the first spawn on Garuda. Daecca's interpretation is correct though, I apologize if that offended someone (I think that nobody cares actually, please correct me if I'm wrong) and I'll edit my entry as soon as possible lol.

Sid and Sekaran can safely go back to suck their jp leaders' cawk now, nothing left to troll here. Does winning the second prize once a year hurt when you pee Mr. and Ms. I'm-in-a-jp-linkshell-so-I'm-better-than-you-wwww?

Post Scriptum: if you don't understand what I've written here or on my livejournal use Babelfish and your imagination or just skip it and stfu, thank you.

*Ninja Edit* Grats to that LS on Remora server that finally killed AV.
    it is people like you that are driving me to quit, and why i left EDI so long ago. There is more to gaming than pure "Epeen."