Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Garuda's AV just got served

JoL kill, AV popped.

LS was told to cease by GMs for using the Wall of Justice exploit to stall the mob.

After about half an hour of being threatened with forced D2s, jailtime and bans, we gave in and warped.

Thank you, g'night.

- Rishi, EDI

Sea Torques
    BG Level

tis for real who le LS is talkin bout it.

GM wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww;;;;

lsee a lot of .

CUE MORE PAGES OF FUCKUED 'I HATE EMO FFXI AND HATE TPPL AND QUARE AND FUCK THIS HSIT YOU SUCK AND I CANT QUIT ITS S FUCKIN IUNFAIR'

So much for not being an exploit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Holding a force(haha)-popped mob? I'm sure there was a line of other LSes waiting for JoL's ??? to repop.

Strategy on Odin = ToS violation on Garuda.

ALL RIGHT!

E. Body
    BG Level

Good now maybe the GMs will relay this exploit back to the dev team. The dev team will try it themselves, but OH SHIT WHATS THIS?!

dev player 1 was defeated by Absolute Virtue.
    dev player 2 was defeated by Absolute Virtue.
    dev player 3 was defeated by Absolute Virtue.
    dev player 4 was defeated by Absolute Virtue.
    dev player 5 was defeated by Absolute Virtue.
    etc etc etc

(dev player 11) うはwww無理wwww

/cue nerf

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Just realized my FRAPS was actually not on the entire time we were fighting ><, so no SCs.

Anyway, we got it to Wall of Justice after a lot of hard work and death, at which point about 8-10 BLM started nuking. We managed to get him down to 92% after about 30-45 mins of nuking, at which point he bene-d from 93% to roughly 100% for 14656 hp. Hoping that it's max HP had been lowered, we continued to cast away at it.

Soon thereafter, one of us randomly gets a tell from a GM asking to speak to alliance leader. This GM asks us how we got it stuck like that. He then says that what we are doing is an exploit and tells us to fight it normally. When we keep fighting he threatens to HP us, then when we continue still, he tells us to either disengage or we will get jailed. For whatever reason, we decide to disengage and call it a night.

Hopefully someone with SC's will post soon.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

That's just awesome. Haha. Freakin GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Good now maybe the GMs will relay this exploit back to the dev team. The dev team will try it themselves, but OH SHIT WHATS THIS?!

etc etc etc

/cue nerf
    Dev team will have to invite 10 RNGs just for shadowbind.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Wootaru
    Strategy on Odin = ToS violation on Garuda.

ALL RIGHT!
    Naw, remember how GM's told a LS (forgot who) to kill aspid faster because he "regenned too much" despite the fact it's normal for him to regen 10%+ per sitting?.

Most GMs dont play FFXI, and then think they're awesome when they ban someone.

The ones that play FFXI prolly wanna give the other gms a slap.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

etc etc etc

/cue nerf
    And to their dismay, none can be found. UNNERF RNG!

this is all i got out the guy

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...a/img_0074.jpg

EBON PANELS GO!!

Only have to check every fuckin site on the net and find out how to kill it, provided he wasn't blowing smoke up my ass, which I'm guessing was the case.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I also don't have an SS since I have most of my filters active to reduce lag as much as possible. One thing I noticed was that when we nuked it down to 92 or 93%, AV used Benediction for approximately 14500HP to regain its Hit Points to full recovery.

The SS from Odin's LimitBreak LS indicates that it Bene'ed for 48,000HP from about 50% (I'm not sure on the exact numbers). This suggests that its max HP was rougly 100,000HP. But looking at our AV's Benediction, it says otherwise. 14500HP recovery from 93 to 100% means it has way over 200,000HP.

So, perhaps, there's a way to decrease AV's max HP. Maybe everytime he summons Wynavs it decreases its max HP? Or maybe everytime AV summons Wynavs, it requires AV to reduce HP so that Wynavs can have some HP. I know what I'm saying isn't clear because I suck at English.

But let's say...
    AV has 300,000HP to begin with and each Wynav has 3000HP. So everytime AV has to summon Wynavs, it'll give away 3000HP of its own in order for Wynav to be summoned, meanining 3 Wynav summon = -9000HP for AV.

Yea, it's just one of those million theories you guys come up with. Maybe it was suggested before.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Lol? The only thing he might be refering to is LB attempt, but nothing was figured out of it other than the wall glitch.

Can we really trust a GM when they say there is a way to kill it?

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole

etc etc etc

/cue nerf
    And to their dismay, none can be found. UNNERF RNG!
    Un-nerfing RNG would mean having to spend 10mil on ammo alone (which you'd have to 3box on mobile gobby bag mules).

A pack of RNGs on their last stack of bolts after 24 hours of non-stop shooting taking AV down to 5%...

Benediction.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Soma
    I also don't have an SS since I have most of my filters active to reduce lag as much as possible. One thing I noticed was that when we nuked it down to 92 or 93%, AV used Benediction for approximately 14500HP to regain its Hit Points to full recovery.

The SS from Odin's LimitBreak LS indicates that it Bene'ed for 48,000HP from about 50% (I'm not sure on the exact numbers). This suggests that its max HP was rougly 100,000HP. But looking at our AV's Benediction, it says otherwise. 14500HP recovery from 93 to 100% means it has way over 200,000HP.

So, perhaps, there's a way to decrease AV's max HP. Maybe everytime he summons Wynavs it decreases its max HP? Or maybe everytime AV summons Wynavs, it requires AV to reduce HP so that Wynavs can have some HP. I know what I'm saying isn't clear because I suck at English.

But let's say...
    AV has 300,000HP to begin with and each Wynav has 3000HP. So everytime AV has to summon Wynavs, it'll give away 3000HP of its own in order for Wynav to be summoned, meanining 3 Wynav summon = -9000HP for AV.

Yea, it's just one of those million theories you guys come up with. Maybe it was suggested before.

Nah, Benediction was also random for them. The less hp he has, the lower his max seem to be.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Lol? The only thing he might be refering to is LB attempt, but nothing was figured out of it other than the wall glitch.

lol? Clearly the answer is no? GMs being helpful rofl...... move me to that server prz.

So anyway, if you get an assfuck GM AV is unbeatable! If you don't, you just have to deal with the amazing challenge of the mob itself!

IT'S A WIN/WIN

except the exact opposite

Ishmaela
    Garuda
    Stelvia HNMLS

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia

Chances are its a GM that knows nothing about the game who overhears other GM's talking about how some group got AV down to 51% but doesn't know how they did it.

He gets a GM call saying that these people are exploiting the terrain and he does his thing. Then he says, 'hey I've heard that one ls got it down to 51%, maybe you should figure out how they did it.' And he didn't realize he was telling them to use the same strat that he was telling them to stop using.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Yeah, but LB did get him to stop casting spell and use 2 hour for a while. That GM is probably retarded like other, but there has to be something to make AV calm down.

Temperance Axe>>Fortitude Axe>>Faith Baghnakhs>>Justice Sword>>Hope Staff>>Prudence Rod>>Love Halberd

This seems to fit... in my mind anyway. I know people have tried skillchaining sea weapons, but I don't think that technically qualifies as showing Absolute Virute all the virtues (as to what his pop text seems to hint at). The fact that all the weapons drop 100% seems to clue me in on the fact that they'd have to have a utilitarian purpose and not just for show/play. I put up this order because this is the number that they correspond to.

Remember the virtues are numbered. Not just virtue of temperance or blah blah w/e. Temperance is the first virtue, fortitude the second, faith the third, and so on. Now, just get eight people with TP wings and line up the most retarded skillchain you'll ever peform. Once "Love" hits, something could proc, it might weaken or die all together; I won't claim to know how the technicalities of the game work, but popping wyrms to farm that might supposedly reduce its HP while you get spammed with meteor seems kinda lame to me. And it certainly seems more poetic than jamming on an ebon panel in a completely different zone.

Maybe this was posted before, but I can't imagine anyone putting in the effort to actually go through with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast