Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck
    Excellence may be the most succesful LS on the server, but at the same time, it's the LS thatbreaks ToS and cheats the most. I guess it's just the trade off you make. You could at least admit to that.
    Ever heard the saying don't bring a knife to a gunfight?

Or as they say in Europe, don't bring cat nip to a smokeout.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[quote=Azulhades][quote=Leo][quote=Azulhades]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulhades
    Quote Originally Posted by "Leo":e2c76
    Quote Originally Posted by "Azulhades":e2c76
    Quote Originally Posted by "Leo":e2c76
    overall from this post, stan is the new Asa O_O.
    STFU Leo, no matter how much he steal from your LS bank, and no matter how hard he is trying to be pimp, he is still as gimp as hell.

New Asa? Defending Ring where? Stan has 100 goldsmithing and Smithing mule?

Leo do you even know Asa? you lil puggy, now your mouth is too long off Stan's tiny cock, go back please. you still to to suck his cock as much as you can till you get your A body.
    sound like u know asa and asa's cock as well. seems u used to suck asa's cock every day, and still, u didt get anything from Asa, thats too bad.

In other word"you dont get things by sucking others cock, I do, I suck Stan's cock, I get items, thats why I enjoying sucking his dick." it all said there" Stan is the new Asa" lool dude you are sick lol.

I dont know Asa, and of cos I dont suck noone's dick, but you do, and you admitt it, GG.
    read that again lol

In other word is " you dont get things by sucking others cock, but i dont suck stan's cock, and I still getting thing."
    Hey Chinese kid, learn some English before you quit the gilselling job lol

or how abou this, study abit in Canada rather than wasting your parents money? lool? feeling owned?[/quote:e2c76]

want me give you some gil? come suck my dick, i can give u some free gil. lol owned what? You just owned that chinese girl in lotl LS.[/quote:e2c76]

yap, I own you both, including you, help me find your dick please if you have one lool[/quote:e2c76]

help you find my dick? so you agree to suck my dick? that would be so nice of u.

orz page 14 FTW...can we get 15?

i want to beat the AV thread

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Excellence may be the most succesful LS on the server, but at the same time, it's the LS thatbreaks ToS and cheats the most. I guess it's just the trade off you make. You could at least admit to that.

Ugly crack slut... why are you out of your cage again? Bad dog! No kibbles and bits for you tonight.

than we need to start talking about AV....orz, gotta start paying attentio to exp pt....gulkeeva is dying...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Does saying that we cheat to acomplish things make you feel better.. you are basing a whole group on 3 people who got banned.

I claim page 14!
    But you DO cheat.... I see your LS chat all the fucking time, you are way to open about it

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

want me give you some gil? come suck my dick, i can give u some free gil. lol owned what? You just owned that chinese girl in lotl LS.
    Leo don't degrade yourself to Azul's level. Your better than that -_-

You didn't plan to try to kill us, yet you Invincible'd from the ass on Tiamat after Roar?

Do? or Did?
    I jumped the Aery ledge so many times till i got suspended for it..
    I was doing it for like 4 months

Did you see few weeks ago when a new member jumped a door cause he assumed it was okay in this LS and I told him I would kick him if he did it again or do you only see what you awnt to see?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    than we need to start talking about AV....orz, gotta start paying attentio to exp pt....gulkeeva is dying...
    I blame you...! wtd HP max down is gay

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitzohr
    want me give you some gil? come suck my dick, i can give u some free gil. lol owned what? You just owned that chinese girl in lotl LS.

You didn't plan to try to kill us, yet you Invincible'd from the ass on Tiamat after Roar?
    It would have been nice if it flail.. but how does that cause a wipe?
    We flailed Tiamat by ourselves last week by accident and recovered and killed in normal time..

PAGE 15!!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

me invincible? o.o dont confuse ppl >.>

kk, any way, i always love azul, i enjoy my time to make fun of azul in game, and forum as well. ( hiraku knows, w) nn w

damn 1/20 of the Odin AV thread on views..
    well on the way

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

me invincible? o.o dont confuse ppl >.>

kk, any way, i always love azul, i enjoy my time to make fun of azul in game, and forum as well. ( hiraku knows, w) nn w
    Winterfeldt tried to flail it not you, sorry I didn't make that clear.

Dude I am not even Azul lool just could think a better /anon name.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Mrcloudz, you need to stfu you have absolutely no reason to post anything on any forum involving ffxi

http://as.hadesffxi.com/viewtopic.php?t=2028

As for you Tpk, shouldn't you go drop another ridill or something? loser

As for you Graph, nice try at posting anon, loser. Remember to take your sig off next time lmao. pwned yourself

As for you Sepirock, you changed servers because your lame g/f was crying that she was and you weren't. Lmao can you say whipped? Pretty bad man, you let a girl irl decide for you what to do in a game. I can tell what kind of person you are. ::cracks whip:: go back to your pathetic ls now.

Gotta love seeing all the AS trolls now, another chance to bash stan after he's proved again and again his LS is far superior to any other on hades. Both Lotl and AS attempted Dynamis Lord this week, both failed. Ex tried tonight and gets ANOTHER shadow item. A lot of jealousy for stan on this server.

That's too bad that it has to come to this. Ex is claiming almost all HNM, and no memebers are getting banned now because of the new LS rules. Every single one of you is a hipocrit if you use windower because it is just as much against the EULA as botting, thus 99% of you have no right to say anything on this topic.

lol HP down is teh uber gay

Quote Originally Posted by ASrmt
    Mrcloudz, you need to stfu you have absolutely no reason to post anything on any forum involving ffxi

http://as.hadesffxi.com/viewtopic.php?t=2028

As for you Tpk, shouldn't you go drop another ridill or something? loser

As for you Graph, nice try at posting anon, loser. Remember to take your sig off next time lmao. pwned yourself

As for you Sepirock, you changed servers because your lame g/f was crying that she was and you weren't. Lmao can you say whipped? Pretty bad man, you let a girl irl decide for you what to do in a game. I can tell what kind of person you are. ::cracks whip:: go back to your pathetic ls now.

Gotta love seeing all the AS trolls now, another chance to bash stan after he's proved again and again his LS is far superior to any other on hades. Both Lotl and AS attempted Dynamis Lord this week, both failed. Ex tried tonight and gets ANOTHER shadow item. A lot of jealousy for stan on this server.

That's too bad that it has to come to this. Ex is claiming almost all HNM, and no memebers are getting banned now because of the new LS rules. Every single one of you is a hipocrit if you use windower because it is just as much against the EULA as botting, thus 99% of you have no right to say anything on this topic.
    Tpk didn't toss Ridill.. It was on the Balistia server.
    But him getting a Ridill for SAM without Sword skill is funny.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

leo really why argue with azul, as youre friend i tell you, dont waste youre energy, as for this drama, i have found it very entertaining, the basic truth is, hades server sucks, most Ls's are greedy, and the people there overall are retarded fags, anyway flame on this is good shit to pass time on hnm camps.

Quote Originally Posted by hiraku
    leo really why argue with azul, as youre friend i tell you, dont waste youre energy, as for this drama, i have found it very entertaining, the basic truth is, hades server sucks, most Ls's are greedy, and the people there overall are retarded fags, anyway flame on this is good shit to pass time on hnm camps.
    <3 Hiraku

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast