Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ASrmt
    Mrcloudz, you need to stfu you have absolutely no reason to post anything on any forum involving ffxi

http://as.hadesffxi.com/viewtopic.php?t=2028
    This sounds like Dumpsalot to me.

As for you Tpk, shouldn't you go drop another ridill or something? loser
    He dropped Ridill during that server wide Ballista match where they put them on some empty server after transfering there character there. Dropping the item was only temporary, there character returned to normal after they transport it back to Hades.

As for you Sepirock, you changed servers because your lame g/f was crying that she was and you weren't. Lmao can you say whipped? Pretty bad man, you let a girl irl decide for you what to do in a game. I can tell what kind of person you are. ::cracks whip:: go back to your pathetic ls now.
    lol k

Gotta love seeing all the AS trolls now, another chance to bash stan after he's proved again and again his LS is far superior to any other on hades. Both Lotl and AS attempted Dynamis Lord this week, both failed. Ex tried tonight and gets ANOTHER shadow item. A lot of jealousy for stan on this server.

That's too bad that it has to come to this. Ex is claiming almost all HNM, and no memebers are getting banned now because of the new LS rules. Every single one of you is a hipocrit if you use windower because it is just as much against the EULA as botting, thus 99% of you have no right to say anything on this topic.
    AS killed DL first, and I believe we've both killed the same number of times now(maybe Exc has one more not sure). Ex is not claiming almost all HNM, it's been pretty much equal just depending on random luck.[/quote]

dont let it die now, flame more! bring it :D

This has to be the most rediculous thread ever. I've never seen so many lies. Here's the facts of the matter:

-We had members fleetool at a KS99 (which mind you, we have killed countless times before w/o it and we've never lost since the very first time we did it) and one of our own LS members called GM. Since then it has been an LS rule that noone is to use any tools other than for pulling. The other members in our LS that were suspended/banned was because they jumped the wall to get into Aery backdoor which is now a kickable offense in our LS. Other than that KS99, never has our ls used any form of cheat for a battle. We have at least one spy in our LS... if we were cheating in any way GM would be called on us instantly. Hyori has done several Dynamis with us now... if we were hacking would we let someone outside the LS come? We are one of the most skilled groups of players on any server and we accomplish things because we work together and listen to the leaders. We are hated by very few predominently out of jeolousy and by some people who have only experienced one side of the story. Other than that, we have a line around the block of people begging to join. Members of every HNM LS on Hades have used pulling tools, and movement hacks for transportation.

-AS members have MPK'd us multiple times. One of their members even stole one of our characters and invincibled tail on Tiamat in an MPK attempt. LOTL has stolen many Fafnir's trying to use loopholes to justify it... which makes you sound like LoD. It's a shame that that LS is what it is now... because I used to have respect for your group. Stealing is stealing. Justify it how you want, if you lose claim, it's not yours. Where are the posts of SS's of Stan spamming "DO NOT TAKE UNTIL ALL THIER MEMBERS ARE DEAD" in regards to ET at Tiamat? One of our members (who happens to be one of the nicest people on the server) jumped the gun and Stun'd... but ET was not in good shape as Sephirock's lies claim. They had I'd say 75% or more of their LS dead on the ground, and someone else dying every few seconds. They had absolutely no chance of winning. The person who claimed was yelled at by Stan, and she apologized in /say. And let's not forget that ET members MPK'd us at a Fafnir some months back, due to a miscommunication between members.

-There have been members of our LS guilty of doing things that I do not agree with. I bitched pretty hard when I heard about AS's Tiamat, but as I said above, it has been done to us too. No LS is innocent.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

So much stuff to hit on, kinda hard to decide where to start.

Guess I'll start with Sepirock. Hypocrisy is not something you should practice. You come here and throw assumptions of exc hacking NM like DL yet I've seen you with my own eyes warp hack to the top of Attowa mountain. You gonna try and deny it now? Also for you to even talk about competing with Stanislav on drg jobs is pretty hilarious. Pretty hard to say you accomplish much on a job there is not much competition for the loot.

The problem with AS is they think they have the same rep they had 2years ago and this is not even close to being true. For AS to even consider them self still even an HNMLS is god awful. Doing a Tiamat once every 2months doesnt make you an HNMLS. Hiox proved that if you throw enough bodies at him he can be slained. Last Tiamat you guys had 10 tanks, you have no skill whats so ever, you throw people at mobs until it finally decides to give up. I really think you guys should go social since 70% of the stuff you talk about anyway is what job owns who in the range.

AS leadership is also sad, they have no control over their members whats so ever. Their shellholder basically doesnt log anymore another officer got sick of their bullshit and doesnt log and the other officers just watch their members do whatever the hell they want. I think it would be in your best interest if you guys stuck to dynamis and the occasional enm because thats all you guys have become good at.

Before this gets any longer than it already is, AS should really humble themselves and just realize they are not in the same league anymore and should just stick to having Grahf and Bifton making more ytmnd for everyones enjoyment.

we killed DL 5 times in row now..
    1 empty drop 5 total shadow items.
    AS killed i think 3 times?

As for claims.. we have gotten the last 5 KB (cause no one seems to camp) .. lost nidhogg few Nidhogg and 2 aspi =(

Quote Originally Posted by Kainen-Hades
    This has to be the most rediculous thread ever. I've never seen so many lies. Here's the facts of the matter:

-We had members fleetool at a KS99 (which mind you, we have killed countless times before w/o it and we've never lost since the very first time we did it) and one of our own LS members called GM. Since then it has been an LS rule that noone is to use any tools other than for pulling. The other members in our LS that were suspended/banned was because they jumped the wall to get into Aery backdoor which is now a kickable offense in our LS. Other than that KS99, never has our ls used any form of cheat for a battle. We have at least one spy in our LS... if we were cheating in any way GM would be called on us instantly. Hyori has done several Dynamis with us now... if we were hacking would we let someone outside the LS come? We are one of the most skilled groups of players on any server and we accomplish things because we work together and listen to the leaders. We are hated by very few predominently out of jeolousy and by some people who have only experienced one side of the story. Other than that, we have a line around the block of people begging to join. Members of every HNM LS on Hades have used pulling tools, and movement hacks for transportation.

-AS members have MPK'd us multiple times. One of their members even stole one of our characters and invincibled tail on Tiamat in an MPK attempt. LOTL has stolen many Fafnir's trying to use loopholes to justify it... which makes you sound like LoD. It's a shame that that LS is what it is now... because I used to have respect for your group. Stealing is stealing. Justify it how you want, if you lose claim, it's not yours. Where are the posts of SS's of Stan spamming "DO NOT TAKE UNTIL ALL THIER MEMBERS ARE DEAD" in regards to ET at Tiamat? One of our members (who happens to be one of the nicest people on the server) jumped the gun and Stun'd... but ET was not in good shape as Sephirock's lies claim. They had I'd say 75% or more of their LS dead on the ground, and someone else dying every few seconds. They had absolutely no chance of winning. The person who claimed was yelled at by Stan, and she apologized in /say. And let's not forget that ET members MPK'd us at a Fafnir some months back, due to a miscommunication between members.

-There have been members of our LS guilty of doing things that I do not agree with. I bitched pretty hard when I heard about AS's Tiamat, but as I said above, it has been done to us too. No LS is innocent.
    To top it off ET had no problem with us taking it :wink:
    I claim page 16!

Everything is one sided.. where is the SS of Kiwakiwa shouting "I'm sorry!"

Quizno

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. To be completely honest, the extent of botting on Hades is in major decline. Why? Because everyone can see that it gives no real advantage. People claim on PS2 or manual PC pull more often than any bot (at least in Excellence).

AS has speed hacked in Dynamis for godsakes...their own members have told us...we don't care. AS leaders have been banned for MPK and HP hack. AS members (many, many, many) used to jump the ledge at aery until the crackdown by SE.

LotL leaders got suspended for HP hack...LotL used to be one of the strongest shells on the server. They broke after people started to realize that Reinhart was stealing from the LS...he cried about it and then vanished for all things not dynamis related.

LotL created the first ls on hades to defeat DL....eventually every other LS beat it themselves...DD (lotl dynamis shell) has yet to repeat its one time victory.

AS was the next to defeat DL....they have beat it a few times...but its hit and miss. They can't repeat it reliably it seems, thats fine, in a month or two i'm sure they will have enough monks leveled to do it every time.

AS is a good shell...they seem to have a loyal member base and their members have pretty good skill (at least the core members). The problem with AS is that they got in the habbit of "Zerging" everything in the game....they did this because they had so many members and never really had to learn to be careful. They pretty much hated being refered to as a Zerg LS...as a result they looked for other ways to Bash Excellence.

All the petty bickering is actually pretty funny. There are alot of cross-LS friendships. And alot of members who have swapped.

Excellence is composed of members who used to be in NH, SoC, AS, Exodus (members also went to AS), and even LotL (several).

Its horrible that people actually think there is any difference between how LSes are run on any server.

If you do well, detractors will follow...drama will ensue, and people will bitch and moan about stupid shit.

Its the price you pay for being in end game HNMLS.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hey t('-'

hey stan hey t('-'

hey tarus. my first time posting on public forums. i just had to post on this thread cuz i think i'd really regret it in the future if i didn't lol t('-'

diu t('-'

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by ASrmt
    Mrcloudz, you need to stfu you have absolutely no reason to post anything on any forum involving ffxi

http://as.hadesffxi.com/viewtopic.php?t=2028
    lmao

Hi Dumpsalot. Yeah you're totally right. I haven't learned anything from playing this game for almost 2 years, clearing all Dynamises, beating all wyrms/kings/etc., but hey guess what, you're still the only one who gives a fuck!

Re: hey t('-'

Quote Originally Posted by jellopy
    hey stan hey t('-'
    HI!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Excellence
    So much stuff to hit on, kinda hard to decide where to start.

Guess I'll start with Sepirock. Hypocrisy is not something you should practice. You come here and throw assumptions of exc hacking NM like DL yet I've seen you with my own eyes warp hack to the top of Attowa mountain. You gonna try and deny it now? Also for you to even talk about competing with Stanislav on drg jobs is pretty hilarious. Pretty hard to say you accomplish much on a job there is not much competition for the loot.

The problem with AS is they think they have the same rep they had 2years ago and this is not even close to being true. For AS to even consider them self still even an HNMLS is god awful. Doing a Tiamat once every 2months doesnt make you an HNMLS. Hiox proved that if you throw enough bodies at him he can be slained. Last Tiamat you guys had 10 tanks, you have no skill whats so ever, you throw people at mobs until it finally decides to give up. I really think you guys should go social since 70% of the stuff you talk about anyway is what job owns who in the range.

AS leadership is also sad, they have no control over their members whats so ever. Their shellholder basically doesnt log anymore another officer got sick of their bullshit and doesnt log and the other officers just watch their members do whatever the hell they want. I think it would be in your best interest if you guys stuck to dynamis and the occasional enm because thats all you guys have become good at.

Before this gets any longer than it already is, AS should really humble themselves and just realize they are not in the same league anymore and should just stick to having Grahf and Bifton making more ytmnd for everyones enjoyment.
    Last Tiamat we used a total of 4 tanks in the main alliance(two died), and how can you say they aren't what they were 2 years ago. AS couldn't kill Wyrms effectively till last summer(way before Excellence was able to), and we still make an attempt to do Tiamat every time it pops.

I find it funny someone makes an LoD reference when the former leader of LoD is in Excellence now.

Quizno

Its possible he is the only one who cares MrCloudz.

I know I don't care, and its not exactly a topic that has been raised in Ex /l in many months.

However...it is a ToS violation on par with any bot or hack.

So I hope you can appreciate the hypocracy.

Former leader of LoD was in Excellence before he made LoD
    You guys brought 10 tanks.. used 4.. why u brought 10.. is because u knew you would need them.
    I wish I had those pile up SS but I clear my SS folder every few week

Quizno

Last Tiamat we used a total of 4 tanks in the main alliance(two died), and how can you say they aren't what they were 2 years ago. AS couldn't kill Wyrms effectively till last summer(way before Excellence was able to), and we still make an attempt to do Tiamat every time it pops.

I find it funny someone makes an LoD reference when the former leader of LoD is in Excellence now.
    while is is very true, I don't see how you can expect people with knowledge of the server to buy into ASes "skills" on wyrms.

Sure you guys can kill it, thats cool, it does separate you from many LSes on Hades that dont just /bst it to death. However, I can't comprehend how you would still debate that AS is as effective at killing difficult prey as Ex.[/quote]

i left my mark :D

Even your own members say they don't remember the last time you killed Tiamat without sleeping it.

If we do it then we are HP hacking cause its impossible otherwise right?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

.[/quote]

You had a total of 10 tanks there and if you call wiping to Tiamat @1% in the past month or 2 or wiping to Vrtra in the past 3 months, killing wyrms effectively, then shit I'm at a lost for words.

honestly, would this game be fun with no drama?, its what makes us keep coming back again & again

Why are alot of people hooked on watching soap operas on TV, or wrestling, its the same shit lol

this fire hasn't burned out yet

P.S. Excellence Rules, and glad to be a part of it

lol at all the Ex people zerging the thread now after we are done doing our events
    maybe if LOTL wasn't so busy posting here they wouldn't have lost Fafnir

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast