Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

I have every right to make an LoD reference. Since AS has spies on our forums, you know that I agressivily opposed Doom being allowed in Excellence, and I disagree with everthing that that LS represented. But look at Doom now... other than running his mouth, he has been completely legit.

LOTL is the new LoD.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Former leader of LoD was in Excellence before he made LoD
    You guys brought 10 tanks.. used 4.. why u brought 10.. is because u knew you would need them.
    I wish I had those pile up SS but I clear my SS folder every few week
    Hmm we actually only had 6 there I think. And besides if people only have one useful job they can come on, are we supposed to say no don't come or else we'll be classified as zerging it? It wasn't the smoothest win ever but it's still a win.

As to your remark on ET's Tiamat, everyone I talked to wasn't happy with what you did.

Damn kai claimed page 17

.. It was the smoothest win you had in a while.

Quizno

when has AS killed JoL?

when has AS killed Bahamut v2.0?

wiped on tiamat at 1% in the last month? I'm pretty sure you are making this up. and vrtra? wtf we havent wasted our time on vrtra in ages and i can't say i remember ever wiping to vrtra...it never happened in the 3 times I came along for the ride.

Why on earth would you creat a poster name like that anyway. Why can't you just post under your game name?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

id like you to name the 10 tanks, seeing as our only active tanks dont even come close to that number, it may sound like a lie, but were normally shorthanded of the necesary jobs @ events, just check the dkp lists see how many people come to each thing, if youre going to give shit atleast get youre facts straight, jellopy gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    when has AS killed JoL?

when has AS killed Bahamut v2.0?

wiped on tiamat at 1% in the last month? I'm pretty sure you are making this up. and vrtra? wtf we havent wasted our time on vrtra in ages and i can't say i remember ever wiping to vrtra...it never happened in the 3 times I came along for the ride.

Why on earth would you creat a poster name like that anyway. Why can't you just post under your game name?
    who are u refering too
    and i dont remember AS wiping to Tiamat recently.. i do remember pile ups when it died

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Former leader of LoD was in Excellence before he made LoD
    You guys brought 10 tanks.. used 4.. why u brought 10.. is because u knew you would need them.
    I wish I had those pile up SS but I clear my SS folder every few week
    Hmm we actually only had 6 there I think. And besides if people only have one useful job they can come on, are we supposed to say no don't come or else we'll be classified as zerging it? It wasn't the smoothest win ever but it's still a win.

Your last 3 Tiamat have been nothing close to "smooth" man. Just show us one good smooth one and I'll shut up.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

that is hes ingame name quiz >_>

Quote Originally Posted by hiraku
    id like you to name the 10 tanks, seeing as our only active tanks dont even come close to that number, it may sound like a lie, but were normally shorthanded of the necesary jobs @ events, just check the dkp lists see how many people come to each thing, if youre going to give shit atleast get youre facts straight, jellopy gtfo.
    maybe i said more then there was but there was a lot

sch, cli, maddog, glade, xxmuggxx ... there were some more
    the reason we say 10 is cause thats what it looked like

Getting derailed now. Win how you wanna win. Skill or 'zerg... whatever works for you.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

main tanks of AS are tylerz cli mug splinter and glade, sch working on hes nin to be main tank also, now this are 6 people, who almost never are all on at the same time, where are the 10 you said '-'

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kainen-Hades
    I have every right to make an LoD reference. Since AS has spies on our forums, you know that I agressivily opposed Doom being allowed in Excellence, and I disagree with everthing that that LS represented. But look at Doom now... other than running his mouth, he has been completely legit.

LOTL is the new LoD.
    How the fuck? We have never MPK'ed, or stolen(as in taken before you wiped and had no chance at it, much like ET's Tiamat, no?) And we never talk shit in foum or say on LS matters until now, where the absolute bullshit most Exc members spew out is too much. Hell even the OP is in Exc.

Getting derailed now. Win how you wanna win. Skill or 'zerg... whatever works for you.
    as long as it keeps going
    must beat the AV thread

Quizno

We've killed tiamat in 50 minutes before...sure we beat the hell out of it with like 6 smn's but it was smooth as hell lol.

We also tend to fight tiamat with 20-24 people...compared to ASes 40-50.

granted we havent really done it with one alliance in a long time (i think we did it with 17 once) but AS just has way to many weak links atm to compete with Ex in ability when numbers are low.

Honestly, AS has some very good members, but they have a hard time shining through all the crap =/

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck

LOTL is the new LoD.
    How the fuck? We have never MPK'ed, or stolen(as in taken before you wiped and had no chance at it, much like ET's Tiamat, no?) And we never talk shit in foum or say on LS matters until now, where the absolute bullshit most Exc members spew out is too much. Hell even the OP is in Exc.
    When did we wipe on a ground mob and have no chance? Are you high?
    You have taken our Fafnir 3 times after outside person pull and once when SoC voked off us by mistake and then escaped to give back and then u took it... How many have we taken from you .. 0?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I'm a tank too /

Most people in AS got multiple jobs, everyone was rushing Taimat that day... so first thing you think of is... tank,healer, sleeper, claim.

Most changed jobs after being at tiamat for awhile, most go as what seems to be most useful at the time, so it may have been near 10 tanks at the start.

Hell I could go tank, or anything for that matter XD

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey stan before you go throwing around accusations why don't you show us some proof that i even had acess to jamed? Because I would love to see it. I would also love to take credit for the MPK attempt but sadly it wasn't me.

And regarding your spy post Kainen I seem to remember someone by the name of Pance giving your LS our tods and giving you private info we had posted on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
    I'm a tank too /

Most people in AS got multiple jobs, everyone was rushing Taimat that day... so first thing you think of is... tank,healer, sleeper, claim.

Most changed jobs after being at tiamat for awhile, most go as what seems to be most useful at the time, so it may have been near 10 tanks at the start.

Hell I could go tank, or anything for that matter XD
    Too bad Jordy D2ed me after KB isntead of mea like i told him..
    or else I would have been there before Rak who managed to outclaim u but died cause he wasnt buffed

but then again if i did get there in time i would have see "omfg stan flee h4xed here"

Quote Originally Posted by Ausalt
    Hey stan before you go throwing around accusations why don't you show us some proof that i even had acess to jamed? Because I would love to see it. I would also love to take credit for the MPK attempt but sadly it wasn't me.

And regarding your spy post Kainen I seem to remember someone by the name of Pance giving your LS our tods and giving you private info we had posted on our site.
    we got tods else where.. but that source is gone cause they arnt in AS anymore (they left... not kicked><)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

So wait you accuse us of having spies in your ls then openly admit to having spies in ours?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Should I count how many times Cailum was suspended? Sackholder of AS.. but he quit now..

Cailum got suspended for subjob hack along with some other AS members (forget names) and LOTL (including Winston and Godchain).. I log on to people saying "You arn't banned?".. No the biggest thing I have done is ledge hop in Aery cause I didnt feel like running around the tree and Jeh got me suspended and never done it since. Stop acting like your LS are saints they just arn't open about it. Shaide talks about his bot with me all the time as did Cailum and I never reported them cause I am not an asshole like some people think so. As in the IRC Chat posted before..

AS people have been spotted flee hacking Jailer of Faith when it was first released and thats how Midniteapollo was one of the first to get the h2h..

As I said.. and will always continue to say .. if we are doing anything then report us.

And its disturbing to how ignorent you are about the situation around.. Excellence not considered the best on Hades?

That is all.
    Man, thought I left all this shit behind me but I get a phone call about some drama on BG? I thought this place used to be decent.

Just to clear things up, I was banned once for MPK'ing gilsellers in Sea Grotto, once for threatening to MPK at at Citipati when a SMN tried to steal it as it went yellow and a third time for getting back at some JP that stole a Xoltol from me.

The Xoltol was the best one I think, we downed 9 people of their alliance at 2% with a few well timed Thundaga 3's after an AoE charm. Though the Sea Grotto MPK was classic, I had every Sahagin from Charybdis to Sea Hog after me when I escaped, I took out my personal record of 37 gilsellers with that train.

I never was banned for teleporting, claiming or the subjob hack. Everyone uses a Argus or FFXIApp, just get over it.

Oh, Sansrew I'm still waiting for that beating. I wake up every morning expecting to see your scrawny ass hovering over my bed and I check every room in the house when I get home from class. You put the fear of God, I mean the fear of the retarded internet boy into me.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast