Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by "Kainen
    I have every right to make an LoD reference. Since AS has spies on our forums, you know that I agressivily opposed Doom being allowed in Excellence, and I disagree with everthing that that LS represented. But look at Doom now... other than running his mouth, he has been completely legit.
    Sorry I hardly ever read Excellence's forum so I wouldn't know that. Last time was when Kuroyuri's 'fake' application was posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    when has AS killed JoL?

When AS stops getting dicked on second tier Jailer drops.

when has AS killed Bahamut v2.0?
    Eventually I guess, we haven't given it very serious effort.

[quote:c46fd]wiped on tiamat at 1% in the last month? I'm pretty sure you are making this up. and vrtra? wtf we havent wasted our time on vrtra in ages and i can't say i remember ever wiping to vrtra...it never happened in the 3 times I came along for the ride.

Why on earth would you creat a poster name like that anyway. Why can't you just post under your game name?
    [/quote:c46fd]

What part am I making up?

As to our last Tiamat, we had the following tanks:
    Schlitzohr, Cli, Glade, Xxmugxx, Nobunaga, Maddog

2 PLD 4 NIN, we only ended up using 4 of them, and Cli and I tanked the whole fight. The only unsmooth part was BLM missing Stun too much and the problems that came from that.

Quizno

I'm not even sure why LotL gets involved in this. They are pretty much fafhogg only LS. Again they have some really cool people (my LS mates would disagree, lol) that I like, but for the most part their members are trash.

People who can't get into AS or Ex end up in LotL (or worse..as hard as that is to believe).

In terms of skill LotL is probably two full levels below Ex and AS. They are beyond Sky, but not truly a reliable ground LS...much less handling sea, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausalt
    So wait you accuse us of having spies in your ls then openly admit to having spies in ours?
    big surpise there.. every LS has spies.. but taking time to take a camera to ur PS2 to make chat pictures is retarded.

the spies in ur LS did nothing but give us tod when we forgot to take it

they didnt take pictures of ur chat.. i do remember pance giving SS to Paque but that was old Excellence.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Not to mention Exc lagging us out the first half the fight + the attempted MPK by Nathlas, that kinda messed up our tiamat a bit

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Also Maddog wasn't on a normal tank job, he had come with a different sub to test something out for us but the MPK attempt kinda ruined it

Quote Originally Posted by Cailum
    Should I count how many times Cailum was suspended? Sackholder of AS.. but he quit now..

Cailum got suspended for subjob hack along with some other AS members (forget names) and LOTL (including Winston and Godchain).. I log on to people saying "You arn't banned?".. No the biggest thing I have done is ledge hop in Aery cause I didnt feel like running around the tree and Jeh got me suspended and never done it since. Stop acting like your LS are saints they just arn't open about it. Shaide talks about his bot with me all the time as did Cailum and I never reported them cause I am not an asshole like some people think so. As in the IRC Chat posted before..

AS people have been spotted flee hacking Jailer of Faith when it was first released and thats how Midniteapollo was one of the first to get the h2h..

As I said.. and will always continue to say .. if we are doing anything then report us.

And its disturbing to how ignorent you are about the situation around.. Excellence not considered the best on Hades?

That is all.
    Man, thought I left all this shit behind me but I get a phone call about some drama on BG? I thought this place used to be decent.

Just to clear things up, I was banned once for MPK'ing gilsellers in Sea Grotto, once for threatening to MPK at at Citipati when a SMN tried to steal it as it went yellow and a third time for getting back at some JP that stole a Xoltol from me.

The Xoltol was the best one I think, we downed 9 people of their alliance at 2% with a few well timed Thundaga 3's after an AoE charm. Though the Sea Grotto MPK was classic, I had every Sahagin from Charybdis to Sea Hog after me when I escaped, I took out my personal record of 37 gilsellers with that train.

I never was banned for teleporting, claiming or the subjob hack. Everyone uses a Argus or FFXIApp, just get over it.

Oh, Sansrew I'm still waiting for that beating. I wake up every morning expecting to see your scrawny ass hovering over my bed and I check every room in the house when I get home from class. You put the fear of God, I mean the fear of the retarded internet boy into me.
    Cailum stop with the bullshit.. Everyone knows Legend worked for SE and I had him check your account. It was suspended for hacks more then once. The only reason it wasn't perm banned.. and i quote.

"Senior GM overlooked account.. released with final warning"

That was the comment left on ur account

Quizno

When AS stops getting dicked on second tier Jailer drops.
    in the time we have farmed and killed 2 jol, you have yet to finish one set? tell your members to stop leveling up mnk and start getting some pop items.

Eventually I guess, we haven't given it very serious effort.
    why can't you just admit that you have failed this far, and that you are waiting for the skill level or your low teir members to improve.

What part am I making up?
    all of it, i guess lol!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainen-Hades
    I have every right to make an LoD reference. Since AS has spies on our forums, you know that I agressivily opposed Doom being allowed in Excellence, and I disagree with everthing that that LS represented. But look at Doom now... other than running his mouth, he has been completely legit.

LOTL is the new LoD.
    How the fuck? We have never MPK'ed, or stolen(as in taken before you wiped and had no chance at it, much like ET's Tiamat, no?) And we never talk shit in foum or say on LS matters until now, where the absolute bullshit most Exc members spew out is too much. Hell even the OP is in Exc.
    When did we wipe on a ground mob and have no chance? Are you high?
    You have taken our Fafnir 3 times after outside person pull and once when SoC voked off us by mistake and then escaped to give back and then u took it... How many have we taken from you .. 0?
    You don't remember telling us that you were going to steal anything you could from us whenever you could? Because I do, and everyone one in LotL at the time does as well. If anything is ever taken from you, the last thing that should be going through your mind is, "Wtf?" I'll say this in all honesty, it's the same as you treat LotL. In my book, anything taken from PD or Exc, to me is fair game, it's nothing that you wouldn't do, or have said you were going to do. Exc has a long history of admitted MPK and theft(see my SS, provided by OP.....somehow) and when it happens to you, you get upset? How is this possible? Are you serious when you act mad over getting "stolen" from? It's the same mentality you show when you do things such as today's Fafnir.... We /random'd with SoC over who would take the Faf PD was going to wipe to, so you join them, and take it. That is no better than us taking Faf when an outside member of your LS claims and dies due to your inability to get them in party. Same thing happened to us a few days ago when PD tok it from us.... Outside party claimed, and a party leader failed, and Faf went yellow. Simple as that. Your LS seemed to approve of that action in /say at DA, nd why? Well its the same reason we'd take from Exc and not think twice.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well quizno when your members don't hack around sea like some other ls's getting sea pops is a bit harder

Hi, i just wanted to make my mark.

MNK > ALL

LOTL is the new LoD.
    How the fuck? We have never MPK'ed, or stolen(as in taken before you wiped and had no chance at it, much like ET's Tiamat, no?) And we never talk shit in foum or say on LS matters until now, where the absolute bullshit most Exc members spew out is too much. Hell even the OP is in Exc.
    You have taken our Fafnir 3 times after outside person pull and once when SoC voked off us by mistake and then escaped to give back and then u took it... How many have we taken from you .. 0?
    You don't remember telling us that you were going to steal anything you could from us whenever you could? Because I do, and everyone one in LotL at the time does as well. If anything is ever taken from you, the last thing that should be going through your mind is, "Wtf?" I'll say this in all honesty, it's the same as you treat LotL. In my book, anything taken from PD or Exc, to me is fair game, it's nothing that you wouldn't do, or have said you were going to do. Exc has a long history of admitted MPK and theft(see my SS, provided by OP.....somehow) and when it happens to you, you get upset? How is this possible? Are you serious when you act mad over getting "stolen" from? It's the same mentality you show when you do things such as today's Fafnir.... We /random'd with SoC over who would take the Faf PD was going to wipe to, so you join them, and take it. That is no better than us taking Faf when an outside member of your LS claims and dies due to your inability to get them in party. Same thing happened to us a few days ago when PD tok it from us.... Outside party claimed, and a party leader failed, and Faf went yellow. Simple as that. Your LS seemed to approve of that action in /say at DA, nd why? Well its the same reason we'd take from Exc and not think twice.
    If I had a $1 for everytime i said I would MPK someone.. i would be a millionaire

Winston got Nathlas banned.. someone who never says anything and never talks about anyone.. anger over that made me spaz out. He got a new char which is better then his old one now.. as u can see got Shadow Ring tonight.

Till we actually MPK you.. words mean nothing.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

when has AS killed JoL?

when has AS killed Bahamut v2.0?

wiped on tiamat at 1% in the last month? I'm pretty sure you are making this up. and vrtra? wtf we havent wasted our time on vrtra in ages and i can't say i remember ever wiping to vrtra...it never happened in the 3 times I came along for the ride.

Why on earth would you creat a poster name like that anyway. Why can't you just post under your game name?

I was referring to Ascendentsky last few wyrm runs, not yours. They wiped to Tiamat at 1%.

Well quizno when your members don't hack around sea like some other ls's getting sea pops is a bit harder
    so if someone gets JoL pops cause members are willign to camp all day for a week.. and urs cant then they must be hacking

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    We've killed tiamat in 50 minutes before...sure we beat the hell out of it with like 6 smn's but it was smooth as hell lol.

We also tend to fight tiamat with 20-24 people...compared to ASes 40-50.

granted we havent really done it with one alliance in a long time (i think we did it with 17 once) but AS just has way to many weak links atm to compete with Ex in ability when numbers are low.

Honestly, AS has some very good members, but they have a hard time shining through all the crap =/
    Please don't exaggerate so much. When we first started killing Tiamat we would usually have around 40-45 people there, including Ethan's party for adds. Usually now we have around 25-30 show up, and have done with 21 people before.

Quizno

oh please. That is such a joke and you know it.

hacking around sea wouldnt do a fucking thing to help you get pop sets.
    it would be like...speed hacking on fafnir...you could do it, but it wouldnt do anything for you.

quit being a bitch and tell your LS to farm instead of having them all prepare for Hundred Fist Zergings of DL to ensure you win.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I thought you quit anyways?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

LOTL is the new LoD.
    Yeah and after Nathlas got banned, you tried to -buy- Jalopy, with in game items, RL money, etc. Pance still has the SS, if you'd like to dig all of that up. You break ToS, to get someone back in game FOR breaking ToS. How can you honestly rationalize any of this to the point it makes sense even in your own mind? I know you aren't serious when you say these things, you can't be.
    If I had a $1 for everytime i said I would MPK someone.. i would be a millionaire

Winston got Nathlas banned.. someone who never says anything and never talks about anyone.. anger over that made me spaz out. He got a new char which is better then his old one now.. as u can see got Shadow Ring tonight.

Till we actually MPK you.. words mean nothing.
    And after all this you try to buy Jalopy's acct... Breaking ToS to get someone back in game for breaking ToS in the first place, gg

I thought you quit anyways?
    for a week? he had shit in RL he had to take care off.. none of ur buisness and this was 5 months ago?

Quizno

I'll quit exaggerating when AS does.

boards bring out hyperbole, and the internet brings out everyones inner troglodyte.

its easy to vilify people you don't know and never will.

" I drive 85 mph on the high way, but i don't speed hack in FFXI, I'm a great human being. " <- thats the mentality i see when i read everyones bullshit.

I think you should all chill and relax by... leveling MNK!

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast