Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

lol in other words you suck so you bot. One sec I agree with that dude's post.

In that case though, you're scum Stan. That is all.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Anon Posters are owning up this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    botting is justified because you suck too bad otherwise?
    so ur saying pulling relates to skill?
    You're the one justifying botting based on "especially when u camped for 8 months spamming only and getting scraps rom the JP LS", not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius
    wow stanislav is a monsterous faggot
    thank god i'm not on hades
    Its called Hades for a reason.

edit: This is from a Hades player not in Excellence >.>

Every endgame LS on hades bots, fact. Hacks are just like... what's done on Hades. Pulling is a competition over whose bot is the newest or most up to date... no one claims without bots.

except me at fafnir on my first camp, owned

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    HAHA YEAH WOW THAT MAKES YOU GUYS COOL
    You never contribute anything to a discussion; you've always been a fucking loser; get the hell out of this thread.

Go back and play on the playground at your elementary school, because you still think at that level.
    Speaking of elementary school, you should check that out and try to learn to read again, then you would have noticed that I didn't quote you.

And wow, it's funny that the guy accusing me of never contributing anything to a discussion is the same one whos posts only contain the SUPER ORIGINAL Kuno cards.

And wow, it's funny that the guy accusing me of never contributing anything to a discussion is the same one whos posts only contain the SUPER ORIGINAL Kuno cards.
    LOL I'm sorry but you got fucking owned.

Stan you're scum

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol, bahamut is getting bad too. The worst part is that the GM's dont give a flying fuck about you unless you are a gil seller or an rmt'ing oil shiek.

Go go go oilsplill ls, you cheating faggots. Yes, i will mpk you cunts any time i can. Go fucking die.

The only linkshells that don't bot pulls are the ones that dont camp.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

you're a fucking idiot dude. its people like you that make the decent players wanna quit.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The easiest way to get banned for botting (other than actually botting) is to admit you're botting. It's not a matter of "having balls", it's watching your own ass. Stan I'm sure you've occused many people of botting or hacking in general, straight to their faces. Hell that's what you did last night at tiamat. And I read one of your posts, can't exactly remember where, where you said something like "if we were hacking then AS lotl or SoC would've GMed us". So i'm willing to bet you're trying to get people to admit they bot, just so you can GM them. Am I wrong? Or do you just like to randomly occuse everyone of botting for no apparent reason, because occusing people for any reason is contradictory to everything you've said thus far about your LS botting and not denying it.

Really though, tiamat was clear cut attempt at MPKing. You just deny it because it didn't work, the only person who died because of it was one of your members. Getting hate and spinning a mob that does a 3000 DMG AoE=MPK, no matter how you try to justify it.

Accuse.

Wow his ls must be pretty damn greedy, seeing as they farm bahamut2 to the tune of tens of millions every week and that apparently isn't enough.

botting is justified because you suck too bad otherwise?
    so ur saying pulling relates to skill?
    anyway i am done here.. back to kirin
    Ah I see, so it's all just luck when I provoke a NQ Behemoth and then the next day: stun a KB, both while solo. And it's strange that a person I know can provoke Fafnir 2 days in a row back to back while solo.

And then there's my buddy on THF buddy, who uses Flee before the window and usually claims. All of that is just down right no skill I assume eh? haha. Yeah right buddy.

Pulling requires both skill and the smallest portion of luck. THF's are one of the best claimers in this game, especially while warrior subbed. Flee....Then Provoke/Mug/Steal one after the other.

Did I mention my THF buddy is on PS2? hahahlol

People accuse the LS that I am in of botting. We all know they are just jealous. We've claimed every KB for the past 3 months, except for 1 when we only had 6 people (people ending up wiping and we killed it with 6 people anyway)

We're in a JP LS and it's funny how some of our NA competition will tell that our LS bots..........When infact then NA members including myself are the ones who nearly always claim.

Sorry it sounds as if you have no skill or luck at claiming, if you're asking your LS to bot.

Anyway, you must be having fun. But anything you've done with a bot is nothing other than a means of false sense of accomplishment.

Honestly, I enjoy the harsh competition of Dragon's Aery.

I'd have to say that most LS on our Server dont use bots, even at Fafnir....It's just as easy to pull a Fafnir/Behemoth as it is to pull Sozu Rogberry.

Anyway, you're lucky I'm on Quetz. Cuss I bet I could out-pull your bot.

I'm a Decent Player.

Botters don't make me want to quit.......They make me laugh harder.

Wow his ls must be pretty damn greedy, seeing as they farm bahamut2 to the tune of tens of millions every week and that apparently isn't enough.
    no we farm bahamut for masks and to buy currency to pay back soemone for lending us gil for a horn

the guy above this post.. i stopped botting after my suspension cause there is no way i am going to loose this char.. and i have won 2 straight nidhogg.. it only works when there arnt 150 people in aery though =(

once again back to Kirin.
    no point posting anymore

i don't care if you spend the gil on cheeseburgers from mcdonalds, you're still botting and mpking for more loots despite 20x the income of most people on the game.

grats.

i don't care if you spend the gil on cheeseburgers from mcdonalds, you're still botting and mpking for more loots despite 20x the income of most people on the game.

grats.
    our LS has never MPKed another LS to get more loot
    the only time we have ever actually tried to MPK an LS is after being provoked.. like LOTL stealing 4 fafs from us in a couple weeks cause they went yellow or AS constantly saying shit in tells to our members.. We invincibled once to gt him to STFU and he did then we didnt touch them again.. if we wanted too we could have done it a few more times.. and got them to wipe.. u dont even know wtf u are talking about.. are u on hades?

this is all one-sided

grats.
    the only time we have ever actually tried to MPK an LS is after being provoked.. like LOTL stealing 4 fafs from us in a couple weeks cause they went yellow or AS constantly saying shit in tells to our members.. We invincibled once to gt him to STFU and he did then we didnt touch them again.. if we wanted too we could have done it a few more times.. and got them to wipe.. u dont even know wtf u are talking about.. are u on hades?

this is all one-sided
    oh i see, greed only drives you to bot. it's arrogance drives you to mpk

so every LS on hades is greedy
    good call
    BG is greedy too i guess

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

His ls is just chalk full of people who are greedy, boot, mpk, steal, etc. Then they spend the rest of their time, telling ever other ls on our server what to do as if they're saints. (never ever showing proof of how badly the other lses are).

For those who say "w/e everyone bots" Notice the ss of them actually talking about mpking. Even if you think it's ok to bot, it's NOT ok to mpk.

Lol sadly, excellence is one of the most hated hnm on Hades. This just helps prove it to the innocence who maybe thinking of joining them.

~Ksandra of Hades

EDIT: I would also like to see this "proof" that we stole 4 fafnirs. Only time you guys cried stolen, was when a whm outside your main alliance pulled, and died in two seconds. Even you guys would have voked.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

grats.

this is all one-sided
    oh i see, greed only drives you to bot. it's arrogance drives you to mpk
    ONLY time try to MPK? lol...

Stanislav:

The only time we have ever actually tried to MPK an LS is after being provoked..

1)like LOTL stealing 4 fafs from us in a couple weeks cause they went yellow

2)or AS constantly saying shit in tells to our members..

in his own words, thats 2 times already.

in the SS on first page, You try to MPK other LS who got Aspidochelone using other mob.

Stanislav: Manticore wont work.

ONRLY?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast