Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

I just remembered exaclty why Sansrew MPKed u at Nidhogg..
    Synkyng stole Xoltol 3 times from some of our members.. may just be Xoltol but it was stolen and your leader wasn't doing anything about it and he kept stealing it.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

People here can believe what they want. All I know is for myself, I have seen people hate Exc with a passion. I have been at hnm camps where the jp lses would give thier hnms to other na lses when near wiping JUST so exc wouldn't get it. I have also seen proof that exc mpks, and none from AS Soc Fuurin or Lotl. That's good enough for me. You can spend the rest of your game life justifying all the low actions your ls does to others, but don't be surprised when no one gives you the time of day. I'm out, time for fafnir.

Lol drama.

Damn... i'm late.
    /em takes a seat in the back row with a Twix.

Wait.. people still care about botting?

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    People here can believe what they want. All I know is for myself, I have seen people hate Exc with a passion. I have been at hnm camps where the jp lses would give thier hnms to other na lses when near wiping JUST so exc wouldn't get it. I have also seen proof that exc mpks, and none from AS Soc Fuurin or Lotl. That's good enough for me. You can spend the rest of your game life justifying all the low actions your ls does to others, but don't be surprised when no one gives you the time of day. I'm out, time for fafnir.
    As I recall SoC accidently voked our fafnir a week ago. and tried to give it back by escaping and u stole it...

NH gives shit to us if they are wiping cause they dont like AS or LOTL

and Fuurin only gave KB to AS is cause they camp for hides and they claimed with 4 expecting and NQ..

Who are you really? Just started doing HNM and think you know what goes on.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And people doubted my drama potential seeing abilties. That's a cute signature Ksandra. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    And people doubted my drama potential seeing abilties. That's a cute signature Ksandra. :O
    Hades is a drama pit, we always just kept to ourselves though.

edit: kept to ourselves as in hades onry

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    THis has made my sunday..
    Now a full drop DL and some nice AF would be nice too

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

too bad...i dont see the HNM hatred from JP LS.Last month I got my M body from /ramdom Nid with SoC and Fuurin. Its fuurin ask us to random, and we agreed(We only NA there).2 weeks ago. We gave Aspid back to SoC because one new member mistake claim it. And half SoC member sent me: (Thank you.). And next day at DA, SoC tried to give back our Fafnir, but too bad, Lotl took it while SoC escaping. and refuse to return it. and End with wiped on the ground. We would't do anything to other LS, unless they do something to us. Well, i might be wrong, please dont shot me ^-^

Old Merits
    BG Level

Where's that damn Drama Torama?

Personally, I feel sorry for the people who rolled on Hades, Remora, and to a lesser extent Midgard through no fault of their own. I can't speak for any other server, but 90% of the people that migrated from Phoenix were scum who were attempting to escape their reputations on Phoenix. There were some exceptions, but generally it was the worst of the worst that ended up migrating.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the end-game community on Hades is pretty screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes
    Therefore, it should come as no surprise that the end-game community on Hades is pretty screwed up.
    I find it exciting.

(you know Ladyimogen?)

This is dying way too fast. Need more anon ppl that want to be cool to post.

there is nothing wrong with the end-game community
    LOTL is just an LS formed cause they couldnt get into other linkshell
    Winston who leads LOTL.. asked to join Ex when we reformed it... rejected (of course he will deny it, but he asked Deedlite to join)
    AS and Ex have always have shit going on, but a lot of our members are friends but some people just cant stfu
    Ex is a very successful linkshell.. call us bots if u want but its only for pulls.. its true 3 people got suspended for speed hacking, but it doesnt mean we tell our members to do it and now we have rules about it
    We work daily to get our members gear they want and it works out fine

Atm its only a certain few people posting this BS here and the others who are friends are laughing at this thread because of how retarded it is, but it is very entertaining.

you can keep posting here all u like for ur daily dose of drama.. but whats said here is most bs

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    Where's that damn Drama Torama?

There he is!

we need more drama

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    You never contribute anything to a discussion; you've always been a fucking loser; get the hell out of this thread.

Go back and play on the playground at your elementary school, because you still think at that level.
    Geno, the ever angry buldog of BG forums. Too bad your bark is worse than your bite. STFU

who posted this anyway? the Adamantoise screens are by a Ex member who doesnt use filters someone defected

im betting it was stan

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Stan said he was done with this thread on like... page 2. Now he's posting every other post.

DRAMA TORAMA.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast