BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All I got from this was they organized a Kirin run to get an Osode from someone who wasn't even in the LS.

They had some drama from a nidhogg but let the LS that wiped lot the drops as well (I think that's what it said, I don't know LS names over there).

If that was an attempt at stirring drama it failed horribly.

Edit: lol hey Post 1000.

post 1001!!!!

LOL vene...

Also Firas
    BG Level

Rest in peace Drama
    From1-1004 pages

can anyone do a recap? >.> of like all? 1 sentence every 10 pages plz! :D

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's all mostly on the first page, the first post was constantly edited by the OP, and the 3rd or so post by Stanislav puts it all in perspective.

If you want the recap here, basic idea presented is that Stanislav and his LS are scum, but so is every single other HNM LS on Hades, so whoever tried to make this original topic in an attempt to flame Stanislav basically failed miserably because no one on Hades is with out sin (the names Hades is so ironic lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    It's all mostly on the first page, the first post was constantly edited by the OP, and the 3rd or so post by Stanislav puts it all in perspective.

If you want the recap here, basic idea presented is that Stanislav and his LS are scum, but so is every single other HNM LS on Hades, so whoever tried to make this original topic in an attempt to flame Stanislav basically failed miserably because no one on Hades is with out sin (the names Hades is so ironic lol).
    Not really.. hades LS are like any other server
    We have high achievers like Ex and AS.. and then people who think they own like LOTL (people who started this thread anon cause we threatened them for stealing our Fafnirs).. our server is actually peaceful. load of threats run around but no one rarely does anything. PD (from Fairy) is the only LS that MPKs here .. and they dont really succeed and when they do the other LS usually get the kill anyway.

The real recap is someone used an anon name to post some truth but he exploded it to the point where its retarded and after people stopped caring about that he started posting complete made up BS lol which is actually rather funny at the time he put in to photoshop some things.

This thread owns.

1000 pages for Stanislav

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, it's all relative, Asura is really really peaceful 90% of the time (at least in regards to end-game, gilsellers are a major major major problem on Asura). In 2006 I think we've had one straight up MPK at a Nidhogg (Invincible 4tw), and not more than a half dozen "real KSs" among Kings.

No one really bots... or at least it's not public in any form. Asura cracks down pretty bad when people are caught botting lol, we're old school like that. A server where all the LSs openly bot is kind of foreign to us @_@;

Well, it's all relative, Asura is really really peaceful 90% of the time (at least in regards to end-game, gilsellers are a major major major problem on Asura). In 2006 I think we've had one straight up MPK at a Nidhogg (Invincible 4tw), and not more than a half dozen "real KSs" among Kings.

No one really bots... or at least it's not public in any form. Asura cracks down pretty bad when people are caught botting lol, we're old school like that. A server where all the LSs openly bot is kind of foreign to us @_@;
    trust me dont be fooled.. everyone bots.. even ur LS.. just cause they dont admit it doesnt mean they dont

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav

trust me dont be fooled.. everyone bots.. even ur LS.. just cause they dont admit it doesnt mean they dont
    DON'T SHATTER MY FRAGILE REALITY.

i totally bot claimed LL today.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav

I have to say, just because you do bot, does not mean all do, lol... But as far as claiming and such on Asura, is pretty even out, it really is about who has the most people that are not afk during windows that get the claims(have seen my ls claim faf with 2 out of 3 whms afk and everyone spamming calls to get them to pay attention ).

Also Firas
    BG Level

ok heres how u catch a botter...

If Fafnir pops in the middle of all the darters and some1 claims it straight away..day after day..then thats botting
    simple
    other HNMs like KB and aspido doesnt need botting tbh.

but Fafnir does, unless u clean the zone before pop

Quote Originally Posted by Firas_Gattz
    ok heres how u catch a botter...

If Fafnir pops in the middle of all the darters and some1 claims it straight away..day after day..then thats botting
    simple
    other HNMs like KB and aspido doesnt need botting tbh.

but Fafnir does, unless u clean the zone before pop
    o rly? lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

If same person claim Nid 9 times in a row with 100+ people in zone, is it botting?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Coldplay4tw
    If same person claim Nid 9 times in a row with 100+ people in zone, is it botting?
    No, they will just claim they play on PS2 and therefore are incapable of botting.

Of course not. I'd call that 'Mad crazy gaming skeelz'.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldplay4tw
    No, they will just claim they play on PS2 and therefore are incapable of botting.

LOL, thats excatly what this person did. funny stuff.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yeah its that or they have a turbo controller lol

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast