Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

i am bored what can u say

more drama coming right up.. got faf without being in aery
    boy is LOTL upset

apparently they say i speed hack from Kirin to get here god i love false acusations

to lotl >.> ive been on BG doing drama and such...

His sig said he was in Sandy for a good hour before this post... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    You never contribute anything to a discussion; you've always been a fucking loser; get the hell out of this thread.

Go back and play on the playground at your elementary school, because you still think at that level.
    Geno, the ever angry buldog of BG forums. Too bad your bark is worse than your bite. STFU
    sorry that I can't reach through the monitor and punch people in the face and make them wake up.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

LOL all this 6 pages of stan's bs about being so honorable, and no one randoms with us, but you and how you guys are such good friends with SOC, and you stold SOC's fafnir when they randomed higher than us.

Iono about ther lotl peeps, I'm certainly not pissed, wasn't our fafnir (sacked rolled a 71 w) but I'm dying laughing. Spent all this time defending yourself and you do exaclty what you claim us to do. ahahaha. Aighty I'm down now little kiddy. You go ahead and tell your friends at school how you're so cool at fafnir, I'm gonna go make money. You're such a hypocrit. Keep it up stan and I'll keep laughing at you!

Side note: ty for the one who liked me sig ^^ Friend who is taking classes to do character designs made it :D he rocks!

SoC also voked a Nidhogg after they randomed before u even knew what Nidhogg was.. can u please gtfo... We teamed up with PD they didnt wipe.. so we did nothing wrong

PD got all the drops except Dragon Talon the told me to random for it..

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Side note: ty for the one who liked me sig ^^ Friend who is taking classes to do character designs made it :D he rocks!
    Yeah they did a great job, my only suggestion would be the color of the text, a little hard to read. Perhaps white, but that would be kinda bland. Other than that cool sig.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Shaide, if you're reading this, get your ass back on the game. We're waiting for you lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

sorry that I can't reach through the monitor and punch people in the face and make them wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Speaking of elementary school, you should check that out and try to learn to read again, then you would have noticed that I didn't quote you.

And wow, it's funny that the guy accusing me of never contributing anything to a discussion is the same one whos posts only contain the SUPER ORIGINAL Kuno cards.
    You're the one who needs to wake up.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's really cute, and it gets bonus points for being my model too. :3

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    You never contribute anything to a discussion; you've always been a fucking loser; get the hell out of this thread.

Go back and play on the playground at your elementary school, because you still think at that level.
    Geno, the ever angry buldog of BG forums. Too bad your bark is worse than your bite. STFU
    E-thuggin yo

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    It's really cute, and it gets bonus points for being my model too. :3
    I like it, awesome sig. I hope to see it around these forums a lot.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I am a player on Hades neither LoTL or Exc, but I know both. From what I can see and anyone else can with eyes, HNMs have a common dislike for each other for the simple fact of competition. That being said atleast Exc didnt resort to pathetic personal attacks on LoTL, I did have more respect for LoTL than Exc but that has all changed. My advice is to get rid of Ksandra, a moron, not even HNM veteran who comes in like she is some expert and starts the personal attack. All LS share an unspoken tension we keep inside for sake of respect, but not Ksandra she comes all out, having to bash other LSs. Even Winston, LoTL leader doesnt go this low. Put a leash on her before she gives a good ls "lotl" a reputation for being immature forum bashers cause of 1 person.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this shit sucks

everyone bots (I don't bot)
    you're not an important/popular person so no one gives a fuck about you getting exposed in this forum.

Take it to killing ifrit, fucker.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    I am a player on Hades neither LoTL or Exc, but I know both. From what I can see and anyone else can with eyes, HNMs have a common dislike for each other for the simple fact of competition. That being said atleast Exc didnt resort to pathetic personal attacks on LoTL, I did have more respect for LoTL than Exc but that has all changed. My advice is to get rid of Ksandra, a moron, not even HNM veteran who comes in like she is some expert and starts the personal attack. All LS share an unspoken tension we keep inside for sake of respect, but not Ksandra she comes all out, having to bash other LSs. Even Winston, LoTL leader doesnt go this low. Put a leash on her before she gives a good ls "lotl" a reputation for being immature forum bashers cause of 1 person.
    1. This is not my first character, nor my first server. My old hnmls would tell you I've always been a person who speaks her mind lol. Before you ask for proof, I don't even know if anyone is still in it from when I was there, seems like they all moved to WoW (though some like fayth may poke around here Oo). But it was Machina of Asura and my name there was Allyra. (I believe people at BG know them well lol). They can tell you both the good and the bad. How I was adamant about what I thought was right, and how I let an in-game relationship ruin everything. So I hope that ends a bit about me being an hnm "n00b"

2. I did not start this personal attack. I did not post those SS of exc trying to mpk nor did I have anything to do with whatever started dooms personal war against winston.

3. you must not come to camps much. For weeks and weeks I've had to listen to doom (stans right hand man for those on other servers) spam in /say mocking my ls. everytime he posts on ki he makes sure to mention lotl. I didn't start this at all, but I've had to listen to it over and over and over again. and now there was some proof as to some of their actions that someone decided to post about. I am proud to be a part of lotl. And it gets tired to see endlessly it getting bashed but the same too people. You say we keep the tension inside? Say this to doom and to stan and to all the other ex members who taunt us in /say and /tells at every camp. I have no tension agains SoC or AS or Fuurin or ET. WE all wait there standing around for some pixels to pop. We've all had those days where we hit a darter and wiped. The hardest part about hnm camping isn't the fight imo, it's the wait. But how much harder is the wait when you have people mocking your ls in /say? I feel I have the right to stand up for my ls when it gets attacked over and over again. Think of it as a personal attack if you will, idc. When you attack me ls day in and day out, I'm bound to open my mouth, take it or leave it.

4. Whether I am a valuable player is not up to you or stan or anyone else but the sacks of lotl, if they should ever feel I'm "ruining lotl's" reputation then I would understand and step down. I've done what I can to defend what I consider to be a great linkshell, and one I'm happy to be a part of.

/phew long rant

And ty Kuno and Avvesione :D I've been a bit of a forum stalker here for months, maybe I'll start posting more, if nothing else but to piss these guys off. XD I'll see if I can't steal some of fumoffu's (guy who made the sigs) artwork too so you can see more of it. ^^ (also who made your avatars? Oo they're really good too! ^^)

(I'm too tried to deal with the spelling mistakes I see sorry XD )

some kid that said he couldn't post these here b/c of LS rules told me to do this:

sansrew.ytmnd.com firas.ytmnd.com nathlas.ytmnd.com

I haven't looked at them yet, let's see what they have.

some kid that said he couldn't post these here b/c of LS rules told me to do this:

sansrew.ytmnd.com firas.ytmnd.com nathlas.ytmnd.com

I haven't looked at them yet, let's see what they have.
    #1 is quality, #2 has nothing to do with the game, #3 is hilarious

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Dear Stanislav,

You tried to flail Tiamat to make me shut up? Well guess what it did not work in fact if anything you tried to flail Tiamat becuase I crushed your ego in tells. You can pretend what I said did not bother you but clearly it did otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to act, or the need to call a GM on me for my search comment making fun of you, you also wouldn't have been bitching 5 hours later in your LS still as members of your LS told me you did. Also I think its very cute how you feel the need to compete with my main job and hope you can out epeen me as a DRG but you know I won't ever care what you have. You hack, plain and simple its how you accomplish stuff. Not only have I not had to hack to obtain my items or get where I am in this game I don't play it to be praised by others or try and be the cool kid on the server.

I will say right now I am probably one of the most hated people in Hades, and I do not care, a good percentage of my own LS probably can not stand me as I'm sure other people in many other LS's feel the same way. Mostly I'm hated becuase I'm honest and I'm not affraid to speak the truth. You can flame me all you want and tell me how people in my own LS don't like me Stan or don't want me in the LS but your not telling me anything I didn't all ready know, at the same time if they really didn't want me to be here they could also kick me from the LS. If I was removed from AS LS I also would not really care I can enjoy this game just as much and maybe more so without an end game shell. I would still have friends in AS and Excellence and many other shells and I could still do just as much as I do now.

Right now I will openly apologize to all of AS for any drama my posting here will cause and any drama I have caused in the past. I know we would all like to avoid the drama and it just doesn't happen and some times even I get carried away when I get mad at my own LS members who I should consider my commrades. I hope you all know that when I get mad and I choose to stand my ground and fight with you its becuase that is who I am. I will always fight for what I think is right and stand up for anyone who I feel is being wronged that is my nature. There is only one person in my LS I can honestly say I do not like, everyone in AS knows who it is or should, so to the rest of you I am sorry and I hope you don't take things too personally.

Stan you define yourself by what you have accomplished in a Video Game by what people in a Game and on Forums think of you. I define myself by who I am and what I belive in, which is why seeing you humiliated in front of the whole FFXI community is priceless beyond belief. I do not know who started this thread or why but wow they have torn you down more then anything I could have said to you yesterday at Tiamat. Not only do you hack, and btw I don't mean bot I mean flee/warp/etc, but you are a blatent liar you will say anything to save face and keep up your image becuase that is all you have.

I now would like to contribute my own little bit to this amount of drama to show the true nature of Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    and just for the hell of it.. we didnt try to MPK them.. we did however Invicible it to get Sepirock (AS member) to stfu..
    Winterfeldt was all ready curing and building hate before there was ever a tell between the two of us why else would you cure if you weren't going to attempt MPK are you going to suggest you were trying to help us out? Lets in fact go over what we talked about in those tells. (This is my interpretation I'm sad to say I didn't have the actual screenshots for this I was too busy curing as WHM becuase too many stuns were being missed from the lag...)

Sepirock: Can you ask your tanks to move off of our tanks and stop trying to lag us?
    Stanislav: You do it to us all the time.
    Sepirock: The hell we do your just upset you can't hack another Tiamat. (Yes this was me taking a low blow)
    Stanislav: We don't hack.
    Sepirock: Oh well whatever your just helping absorb the damage from -ga's anyways so your actually helping.
    -About 5 Exc members then moved away from our tanks- LOL
    Stanislav: Why do you talk shit who gave you that N.Head?
    Sepirock: Helpme got it for me I don't recall asking you for anything ever so bitch at him... oh wait you can't he used you and left your LS after getting his stuff just like everyone else.
    Stanislav: STFU
    Sepirock: Go cry to someone faithful like Magnoon, Firas, or Nathlas... oh wait you can't they all got banned for hacking... but your LS doesn't hack right?
    Sepirock: Better ask your LS Member who works for SE to get their accounts back... oh wait Legend got fired and had his character deleted becuase he was caught trying to get banned Excellence LS hackers restored?
    Stanislav (In Shout): Tell Sepirock to STFU or else!
    Sepirock: Anyways how does it feel you had to cheat to get your Shadow Ring?
    Stanislav (In Shout): Tell Sepirock to stop sending me tells!
    -Hey Stan Attowha Chasm is not Valkrum Dunes FYI and if I crushed you that badly there's such a thing as blacklist-
    Sepirock (In Say) LOL I made Stan EMO.

It was at this time that Winterfeldt(Nathlas - banned for hacking) used Invincible after our tanks were Roared to try and cause a flail. Now Stan says this was done not to steal but simply to make me shut up becuase everyone should do as Stan says or they will pay the price. However as I said before Winterfeldt was curing long before any of these tells took place. Secondly not everything is provoked as Stan says it is... Maybe I did go a bit far and maybe putting Stan in his place did contribute to this but do not think for a second that it was the only reason... Stan and many people in Excellence would gladly MPK AS for any reason you could possibly give them or no reason at all.

I Submit to you a Picture from Excellence Linkshell chat from the Tiamat that popped before this one. EndlessTime had claimed Tiamat uncontested becuase both AS and Excellence were at a day 7 or 8 Aspir I believe? One of those anyways Adaman popped and neither LS got claim both ran to Attowha Chasm to try and be ready in the event EndlessTime wiped. Nothing personal against ET but I am not aware of them beating a wyrm yet though they did get very close on their last Jormungand (2% I think?) Congratulations on that by the way you guys will get your kill soon enough your a good LS with a lot of patience. Anyways Stan offered Drunkenyoo the leader of ET 5 million gil for this Tiamat becuase they were afraid that ET would hand Tiamat to us if they could not kill. Why would ET do that? Wouldn't have anything to do with being one of most hated LS's on Hades /laugh. Well ET refused the offer which they have every right to do they wanted their turn to try and kill it and by all rights they should have had it... They were doing ok I don't know if they would have won or not you never know what might happen, but sadly they never had their chance. Stanislav in one of his fits of childish rage stole Tiamat from ET. (I'm guessing this is similar to trying to flail ours yesterday don't get your way so steal/mpk!) Anyways not sure who but some member in Excellence stole Tiamat from ET and held claim while it killed the ET alliance unable to act on the claimed Tiamat in any way. Did the honorable Stanislav give back Tiamat or offer ET the loot or even an apology? Not that I have seen or heard of. (Stan's reasoning as I remember was "They would have wiped anyways we saved them the time and a lot of R1's" Very nice of you to do that Stan your very courteous person.)

Anyways here is the screenshot I was given by an Excellence member before any of this had happened ET was still fighting and AS and Excellence were still gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    our LS has never MPKed another LS to get more loot
    the only time we have ever actually tried to MPK an LS is after being provoked.. like LOTL stealing 4 fafs from us in a couple weeks cause they went yellow or AS constantly saying shit in tells to our members.. We invincibled once to gt him to STFU and he did then we didnt touch them again.. if we wanted too we could have done it a few more times.. and got them to wipe.. u dont even know wtf u are talking about.. are u on hades?
    You invincibled to get me to STFU? I never STFU ask anyone in AS I don't know when or how to STFU. I had all ready put you in your place and had nothing left to say to you thats why I didn't send any more tells, watching you shout in Attowha Chasm like some Valkrum Dunes noob was more then satisfying enough. By the way you didn't touch us again becuase there was a GM there telling you to back off. So no you couldn't have done it again without risking your precious character... but you know what Stan your character may look cool and have nice stuff but the only respect you will ever have is that of people who are leeching you to get items in a game. At least I know the people I call friends are exactly that my friends, and thats something I wonder if you will ever know.

Anyways I apologize to the people at Blue Gatr that this has for some reason been brought to your forums and that I am further contributing to it but as long as my name was being dragged into it I figured I should paint the whole picture for everyone. I'm sure this thread will be deleted Tomorrow as I am sure Stan has all ready emailed the Blue Gatr forum admins crying about his reputation and the slander hes taking in forums. I will understand if this thread is deleted but I hope the people at Blue Gatr leave this as a reminder to those of peoples true natures and that sooner or later you can lie all you want but the truth will be known.

Once again my apologies to AS for furthering any drama threw this post I hope you all understand this is me standing up for what I think is right just like I always do.

P.S. Flame and rant all you will I've said my peace and I have nothing left to say, I think I've put Stan in his place where he belongs same as last night.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast