Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Can I get the Cliff Notes version of this thread somewhere?

Or does the normal version cover it?

http://ffo.poisonstreet.com/img/drama.jpg

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Slowcrow
    Can I get the Cliff Notes version of this thread somewhere?

Or does the normal version cover it?

http://ffo.poisonstreet.com/img/drama.jpg
    That should pretty much cover it. 5 mil gil please (rmt jacking up prices since they know people are too lazy to read themselves wwww j/k :D )

whats ur point
    i said above i got suspended once?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    whats ur point
    i said above i got suspended once?
    Hey stan, looks like you might have missed sepi's post, but thats understandable, being dysexic and all. But heres some advice, stop posting before you make yourself look like an even bigger retard.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

bravo @ Sepirock

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Stan I don't personally know you, but have seen your LS chat many times... And can safely say you're an asshole o_o;; Lots of people in your own LS don't even like you, hence all the leaks there are... lol How do you think I got those SS? And yes they are mine, and I never releasedthem... Idk how OP got them O_O;;

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

lol @ everyone not giving a shit. Fucking retarded.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Winterfeldt still plays? He used to be in KoN on Cerberus... he still bitchy as always lol?

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    lol @ everyone not giving a shit. Fucking retarded.
    Yeah...a whole bunch of people's drama on another server that will never in anyway effect us, about shit thats basically known to happen in 95% of LSes.

WOW WHY DOESNT ANYONE CARE?!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Banigaru
    Winterfeldt still plays? He used to be in KoN on Cerberus... he still bitchy as always lol?
    Not anymore, Winterfeldt = Nathlas now

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I dont want to talk shit here, but sep, give me a break

For ppl cant see -.- too lazy to find a site upload these

Sepirock>> if some other dip shit in this ls wants to hack or risk it thats their problem
    Sepirock>> ok then cuz i'm only fucking person i saw in this ls apologize to you guys for what that noob XXXXXX did

why ppl in ur LS hack, then u call it like this, and ppl who got suspend in our LS, u call all EXC LS hack on everything? please, give me a break, just listen to what stan said: please STFU

something else some kid wanted me to post

old sound file he used was better

here you go:

stanislav.ytmnd.com

I personally think all of you just need a nice cup of stfu and play the fucking game.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Broken image in your post? D:

And I do believe Stan and Exc got owned, hardcore in this thread.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hi

hi guys/gals,

hope everyone had a terrific weekend^^

in any case, i just wanted to come by and drop my two cents in.

my first cent is that this whole thread revolves around one single character - stan. now let's examine this. stan does not exist in our reality construct. you can't feed him, slap him, let alone tie him and beat him. to devote an entire 8 pages to a virtual character is nonsensical and just pretty funny.

my second cent is that if your hatred towards stan runs this deep that it impacts the way you play this game, maybe you should take a step back and judge whether to continue playing or if you have become obsessive at this point.

look folks, our moms gave us the best piece of advice - sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will never hurt me. it doesn't matter what stan writes, what stan says, what stan believes to be true, for that matter what is written, understood, or interpreted on these forums. why doesn't it matter you say? because it's a damn game.

i hope that you guys can seriously put this game down, shut it off and see the sunlight or be with your family and friends. if you are obsessing about mpk'ing, about botting, about "fair play", about a made-up world with made up rules and letting that affect your enjoyment and fun for this game or the friends you have, then maybe you seriously need to take a step back or just take an extended break. not a wc break, but a break for a month w.

turn off the game and breath a little. this is a game right and not rl? this game isn't going to feed your family. this game isn't going to take your dog out, nor will it do your home and housework. this game you should be able to put down, get off the chair and take that well-deserved shower and the brushing of your teeth.

this game isn't the end nor will this justify you as a person. if you want to flame stan, flame him away, but you guys are just feeding into this stupidity. really ask yourself, what's the point to all this? so you can be "more right"? or that "you are speaking the truth"? no one gives a shit guys, really.

why not celebrate the people's accomplishments rather than their differences. i read this forums for that to see how and where LS's have gone and what they have accomplished. to me it doesn't make a shred of difference if the guy next to me is botting, haxing or w/e. that person takes it upon themselves to get banned. i prefer to enjoy my time both in the end-game scene and the every-day scene to be around people and share good times.

enjoy this game guys. at the end of the day, it is what it is. they will shut it down, and then the only thing we have is a memory of the friends we have had in it. are you just going to look at it and just say well i spent my whole gaming time trying to bring stan down? nah that's patently foolish. move on, and do great things for yourself and your LS.

quit worrying about this game or stan, otherwise in life, if you sweat the small shit, you'll miss the good stuff in front of you.

peace.

sans.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck
    Stan I don't personally know you, but have seen your LS chat many times... And can safely say you're an asshole o_o;; Lots of people in your own LS don't even like you, hence all the leaks there are... lol How do you think I got those SS? And yes they are mine, and I never releasedthem... Idk how OP got them O_O;;
    I am only an asshole to the people that are assholes to me.
    These leaks are because someone is just here for items and pretending to be loyal. This person will be found out soon.

Screenshots of things are one sided and never hold the whole story and making judgements based on them is highly ignorent.

Quote Originally Posted by phizit
    Orly?
    Few things.

First of all, point out that that picture is over 7-8 months old. Secondly, I have no remorse over perma-banning you and adding you to my shitlist for all eternity. Finally, stop harassing my friends. Its fucking weird.

<anon> why the fuck is phizit messaging me on aim
    <anon> -_-
    <anon> he's bending my ear off about FFXI
    <anon> holy fuck
    You are one strange, strange guy.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

lol wtf@ sound file of last ytmnd :\

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by sansrew
    hi guys/gals,
    etc etc whatever

What are you some kind of hippie.

Drama pls.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Djevik
    Quote Originally Posted by sansrew
    hi guys/gals,
    etc etc whatever

What are you some kind of hippie.

Drama pls.
    ROFL sup dj^^

i try what i can man. gotta keep rocking that free world and loving my fellow man.

cya in-game.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast