Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Screenshots of things are one sided and never hold the whole story and making judgements based on them is highly ignorent.
    "IF THIS LINKSHELL GIVES TIAMAT TO ANOTHER LINKSHELL I'M GOING TO FLAIL THEM"

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Your fishing has a long way to go, young padawan.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

sansrew, it matters a lot for the people who are innocently trying to play & enjoy this game and then get fucked over by someone like stan.

Talk all the shit you want..
    In the end this is a highly succesfull LS.
    While you are flaming us here you could be doing something productive.

Congratulations Nathlas. Well deserved =).
    Was somewhat sloppy cause people keep checking forums for excitement.

Julius who the hell are you? U arnt on hades.. you are not effected by this.. you don't know me or the other shells who are involved here.. you base your judgement on one sided screenshots and prespectives of other LS who this LS isn't friends with.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

but you have SPIES in your linkshell. time to start breaking some linkpearls.

Your fishing has a long way to go, young padawan.
    if only I had finished lu shang's before they nerfed the fuck out of fishing

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Talk all the shit you want..
    In the end this is a highly succesfull LS.
    While you are flaming us here you could be doing something productive.

Congratulations Nathlas. Well deserved =).
    Was somewhat sloppy cause people keep checking forums for excitement.
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...careometer.jpg

We hacked that DL!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

re-posting this on page 9, because it's an awesome SS

What exactly is good about it?
    And arn't you the guy that warp hacked Mysticmaker? or am I mistaken?lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Julius
    sansrew, it matters a lot for the people who are innocently trying to play & enjoy this game and then get fucked over by someone like stan.
    bro, can you help me understand how there is innocence at an end-game level, and how stan's methodology or the people that would subscribe to that be in any way detrimental to their enjoyment of the game?

the bottom line really, is that there's nothing fair in end-game. you can have jesus, buddha, and the great prophets be in one LS and they would still find a way to claim - fair or otherwise, and as far as looting, lotting, and the obtainment of items, never let it be said, that a thief would not rob a blind man for a penny.

thanks in advance for your help.

sans.

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by sansrew
    bro, can you help me understand how there is innocence at an end-game level, and how stan's methodology or the people that would subscribe to that be in any way detrimental to their enjoyment of the game?

the bottom line really, is that there's nothing fair in end-game. you can have jesus, buddha, and the great prophets be in one LS and they would still find a way to claim - fair or otherwise, and as far as looting, lotting, and the obtainment of items, never let it be said, that a thief would not rob a blind man for a penny.

sans.
    Everyone knows Jesus warp hacks and is in general a real doucebag about stuff. Buddah's kinda cool but his gear sucks.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sansrew

sans.
    you must hang out with the wrong fucking people to get such a cynical point of view
    my LS looks better and better every day

Jinroku
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    I see potential in this thread.

I call 10+ pages.
    YOU CAN DO EEEETTTT!!!!

page 20 by tomorrow plz

boo just lost to Animated Horn.. doesnt work well without 2hrs =(

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Omg looks to me Stan owned you all. Talk so much shit but he gets so much attention he must be a god, dont see anyone else getting so much attention. Stan 9 pages - you all 0

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    Omg looks to me Stan owned you all. Talk so much shit but he gets so much attention he must be a god, dont see anyone else getting so much attention. Stan 9 pages - you all 0
    e

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    e

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

you must hang out with the wrong fucking people to get such a cynical point of view
    my LS looks better and better every day
    im sorry bro that you would think this of me. but that's the reality of end-game. you can internalize that you've been boned, or have been bent over, or w/e you want, but you will end up frustrated and most importantly losing it and the enjoyment for this game. i can't tell you how many times i have been screwed over for being a nice guy, but you know what it's on the other person. it's on their conscience not mine, and that's how you have to look at it.

why worry about things you cannot control? seriously do you let the fact that you had a bad day, or that the sky is grey affect your daily routine or your family life? no of course not. why let others affect you on things you cannot control? worrying about a person hacking and letting it affect your game, is rediculous.

don't sweat it bro and let it go focus on you, not on others. now if someone was physically hurting you or wrecking your rl life, that's a different story, but not this game. -.-

sans^^

page 10 ftw

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Make that 10 pages of Stan - how many for you? Owned.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast