Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    Make that 10 pages of Stan - how many for you? Owned.
    Cute how this guy always posts RIGHT after stan, looks like he finally figured out how to make anon account, maybe there is hope after all.

who are u?lol

its probably someone that knows me

Omg looks to me Stan owned you all. Talk so much shit but he gets so much attention he must be a god, dont see anyone else getting so much attention. Stan 9 pages - you all 0

GTFO you ASS kisser, how do you feel sucking a 15 years old 25 stone fat kid(Stanislav)'s hairless balls? do I need to provide you a microscop to find Stan's cock?

Onlooker, I have a feeling that you are Stanislav himself, and yes, making post saying youself as a god wont change the fact that you have only fucked your own right hand(or your own finger get to taste your own ass hole.)

In case you didn't get the idea the first time:

Sums up everything you need to know about these boards.

All you can do is sit here, and talk shit, and not bring any information to the table or arguments. gtfo. have a nice day.

And don't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulhades
    Omg looks to me Stan owned you all. Talk so much shit but he gets so much attention he must be a god, dont see anyone else getting so much attention. Stan 9 pages - you all 0

GTFO you ASS kisser, how do you feel sucking a 15 years old 25 stone fat kid(Stanislav)'s hairless balls? do I need to provide you a microscop to find Stan's cock?

Onlooker, I have a feeling that you are Stanislav himself, and yes, making post saying youself as a god wont change the fact that you have only fucked your own right hand(or your own finger get to taste your own ass hole.)
    Aren't you the guy that used to suck up to me cause u wanted to be in Ex? And stole from a bunch of people to the point where no one wanted to see you on the server so you quit?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulhades

Aren't you the guy that used to suck up to me cause u wanted to be in Ex? And stole from a bunch of people to the point where no one wanted to see you on the server so you quit?
    lol @ you attacking someone elses character. Priceless

Isn't he attacking me?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

You all just mad cause you are spending you RL on 10 pages about stan just to talk shit. It's sad really. Owned douche.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

As I read thru this topic I find myself wondering..... which server is actually worse, Hades or Remora?

Probably Remora... this is only a small group of people posting.. as amazing as it is.. Hades is ually quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    In case you didn't get the idea the first time:

[gtfo]

Sums up everything you need to know about these boards.

All you can do is sit here, and talk shit, and not bring any information to the table or arguments. gtfo. have a nice day.

And don't come back.

On both page 10 and 11, it's some kind of record you got there.

yay 11.. going to take a shower

yay 11.. going to take a shower
    good idea after jerkin off.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Azul I coulda sworn you had passed on to the next life what a blow to society to find out your still around.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

11 and counting, You are all fucking pathetic, 11 pages trying to bash someone just because his LS is better. I started reading not so much on Stan's side but omg you people are just too sad to agree with so in closing... Stan owned you. 11 pages says it all.

kktyvmstfu... or just keep adding to stan's legendary post #

11 and counting, You are all fucking pathetic, 11 pages trying to bash someone just because his LS is better. I started reading not so much on Stan's side but omg you people are just too sad to agree with so in closing... Stan owned you. 11 pages says it all.

no seriously.. who are u..-.-

Tpk

Randomly, here is a RL picture of the guy that failed miserably at trying to flail us at Tiamat yesturday.
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../pcmotteku.jpg

Maybe that shadow ring will keep you alive long enough to suceed next time!

/fuelsdrama
    PAGE 20 GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Hix
    Azul I coulda sworn you had passed on to the next life what a blow to society to find out your still around.
    Hey Hix, dont forget to wipe the seaman on your lips before you go out.. or wait, that maybe just cock dirt, cos Stan's hairless balls cant produce shit.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

no seriously.. who are u..-.-
    Just look down.. He's orally attached to your peen. It's probably Ladyimogen trying to get in your LS, lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Anyone seen Trainwreck's pic on FFplayers? Can you say single 4 life.. unless you count game b/fs where she can pretend she isnt an ugly ass crack slut.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast