Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    Anyone seen Trainwreck's pic on FFplayers? Can you say single 4 life.. unless you count game b/fs where she can pretend she isnt an ugly ass crack slut.
    TW is hotter than your right hand, so STFU.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I can help with gettin some more pages!

Hey Stan, Sansrew, Leo, whoever else I know that's posting. Hope all is well in the land of Hell. Hey, I can rhyme!

Um, anyway, friend linked me to this and I just wanted to add in what I thought.

Ever since Excellence founded they've been given shit. Shit that Stan Zev and I knew we'd get shit for once we decided that it was time for NAs to stop taking it up the ass from SoC and to start camping. And, in due time, it all came to us. North American players should have been thanking Excellence, because as soon as SoC formed and started camping, no one wanted to camp against them. Months and months they had free claims besides when DancingChiwawa and FlowerOfLife showed up. Excellence got together and stepped up to the plate, against the odds. Instead of bickering and bitching we just did, and we did well. Excellence always has and still does well, even through the drama and roster changes and such. Finally, when Excellence started winning claims, other linkshells realized they had a chance and started recruiting (many in large and careless amounts!) so that they too, could enjoy the endgame.

Now, there's two kinds of flaming. There's "mommy that man stole my ice cream!" flaming, and then there's "mommy I just shit my pants and need to cry about it!" flaming. Most of the flaming going on here is just people pulling things out of their ass, ya know, e-thug style. "LOL U HAF A SMAL PEEN SO UR LS SUX". As amuzing as it is, when you try to be serious in the same context you end up like Bifton.

Now, let me tell you about how I was when I played FFXI. I was a drama queen, I was always starting shit, I was so negative and I never had anything nice to say about anyone else. The game made me miserable, and quitting was a good thing, even though the game had its moments. Learning from the years I spent in the game, the best thing you can all do is STOP PARTICIPATING IN DRAMA. LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE, PLAY THE GAME, GO SMOKE SOME MOTHER FUCKING WEED. You play a game to have FUN, not to raise your blood pressure. NEGATIVITY will only bring you down...especially when it's out of jealousy or blind hatred. And if you're in an LS who spends more time trying to bring others down instead of accomplishing things (AscendantSky, Lords of the Legion), just quit because you're ruining the game for yourself.

Ok, that's all I have to say. I know quite a few of you will respond with some wise-ass comment about me (hey Bifton!), go for it. At least maybe some of you have a REASON to hate me . And, for future reference, I hope none of you are going to law school. "My client assaulted the paintiff because the plaintiff was a greedy bastard!" won't hold up.

And saying that you care says a lot more than not saying anything at all. Just a tip. And please, if you don't know Excellence or the members, then there is no need to say anything.

Peace,
    Matt

EDIT:
    Sup Rudy o.O!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Onlooker you fucking pwn, your so cool, can yo be my online b/f? Please?
    I don't want to feel like a "Crack slut"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

overall from this post, stan is the new Asa O_O.

I have the same model
    but i dont have defending ring /cry
    We are the new SoC

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck
    Onlooker you fucking pwn, your so cool, can yo be my online b/f? Please?
    I don't want to feel like a "Crack slut"
    you say it because you know its true, you have to live with yourself, i feel bad for you. some things surgery can fix but not what you have

fuck ya page 12

nothing how this thread can do nothing but feed Excellence's and my ego

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    STFU Leo, no matter how much he steal from your LS bank, and no matter how hard he is trying to be pimp, he is still as gimp as hell.

New Asa? Defending Ring where? Stan has 100 goldsmithing and Smithing mule?

Leo do you even know Asa? you lil puggy, now your mouth is too long off Stan's tiny cock, go back please. you still to to suck his cock as much as you can till you get your A body.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

well, asa brought D ring to hades, thats not count w

(damn stan, dont steal my D ring, its mine!)

Quote Originally Posted by Azulhades
    STFU Leo, no matter how much he steal from your LS bank, and no matter how hard he is trying to be pimp, he is still as gimp as hell.

Leo do you even know Asa? you lil puggy, now your mouth is too long off Stan's tiny cock, go back please. you still to to suck his cock as much as you can till you get your A body.
    any of what u said hold merit to it?
    or u just angry that no one on hades even wants to stand near u?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    I have the same model
    We are the new SoC
    HAY REMEMBER THAT TIME....
    that Asa got banned for hacking?

lol

I have the same model
    We are the new SoC
    go fuck youself Stan, which Kaiser part do you have? which HQ cursed gear do you have? Heca hat and leg? lol I counted 20+ ppl on hades have things like that.

ASa didn't get banned
    While checking GM logs for suspensions I told legend to check Asa account.. its active he just doesn't play

Too bad legend got fired>< It was quite nice checking who reported who

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

sound like u know asa and asa's cock as well. seems u used to suck asa's cock every day, and still, u didt get anything from Asa, thats too bad.

Wow, i just finished reading all these posts, took forever cuz every time i went to the next page, it seemed like another page was added..LOL. I just wanted to post my feelings, as being a fairly new member to the Excellence family. Excellence is HANDS DOWN one of the best, if not the best, LS's on Hades. We set a goal, we plan it out, and than we KICK THAT GOALS ASS. We are a succecssful linkshell, and for all the ppl who just want to hate on us for being better, stfu and gtfo. Ok, i'm done.

Lenny

edit: omg, like 6 new posts were added in the time it took me to write that...LOL

any of what u said hold merit to it?
    or u just angry that no one on hades even wants to stand near u?
    Stan dont you see the point, I am not Azul, I just an other /anon poster like your LS mates who /anon to suck your cock.

as long as I can keep fueling the fire i think this has 50 page potenial O_O

and uhh why dont u post with ur real name? too scared?

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    11 and counting, You are all fucking pathetic, 11 pages trying to bash someone just because his LS is better. I started reading not so much on Stan's side but omg you people are just too sad to agree with so in closing... Stan owned you. 11 pages says it all.

kktyvmstfu... or just keep adding to stan's legendary post #
    Let's recap in case you missed this:

Various members of ls banned permanently for hacking.
    Various members of ls banned temporarily permanently for hacking.
    Linkshell endorsed MPK and stealing on HNM.

You probably fail to realize that it's been about 6-7 months since anyone considered excellence a good linkshell. Everything they do, or will do will be subject to the possibility they cheated to get it. There is an aura of disrespect around every person that wears the pearl. The reason all these leaks are coming out is because no, apparently not everyone in the ls agrees with what's happening.

The reaction on Hades to Sepi's post has been ridiculous. Random people have come up to him in Jeuno and done /cheer, he's been covered in /tells all night from people saying how awesome it is someone finally posted all that shit. It's not new, everyone knows about it, but most people find it hilarious Stan isn't even trying to defend himself with any form of competant argument.

You can pretend you don't care, because no one else really cares what you think. We think it's hilarious when you run around Port Jeuno for hours examining people. Your a joke and a spectacle, like the bearded lady at the circus only fit to serve as the rest of the servers amusement.

sound like u know asa and asa's cock as well. seems u used to suck asa's cock every day, and still, u didt get anything from Asa, thats too bad.

In other word"you dont get things by sucking others cock, I do, I suck Stan's cock, I get items, thats why I enjoying sucking his dick." it all said there" Stan is the new Asa" lool dude you are sick lol.

I dont know Asa, and of cos I dont suck noone's dick, but you do, and you admitt it, GG.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast