Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    If there exists a single HNMLS that is actually successful and honestly does not have some members bot claims, whether the majority of the LS knows it or not, I will be incredibly surprised.
    QFT

Seriously, get off your high horses...if your ls actually camps 3 kings, multiple people in your ls bot. That's the truth, get used to it. You can sit there and deny it all you want, but trust me, someone bots. Stan is obviously alot more upfront about it (actively encouraging your ls to bot? real nice...), but the fact remains that 100% of the ls's in the aery have at least 3-4 bots. If you dont' agree, you're being willfully ignorant (the worst kind of stupidity). Either you accept that that's how it is nowadays, or you quit the hnm scene (or you stay in fucking Tu'lia...whee, genbu for the 1435714572457 time!).

Wait are you kidding me? People still get mad at others (And are surprised?) for botting? Shut the fuck up, if you ever were in an HNM guild who had active competition, your LS botted as well.

Plus everybody hates Stan in Hades for no reason, sad when e-jealousy comes about so much, I remember in AS 80% of the talk in guild chat was about him, pretty sad actually. Almost everything said about Stan that he doesn't admit to is a lie.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

again. tbh it doesn't matter that he bots, it's the mpking their ls likes to do all the time that pisses people off. And it's been more than 2 times, I can think of 2 times off the top of my head where they tried to mpk LotL, and then there's the once for AS. I'm not even at all the camps lol, so god only knows how many other times they tried.

/blockaid on ftw.

lol Darksaikos got Aspid.. no way they were gonna win
    and Jimy ls there.. we refused to random sohe decided to team up with them
    he later broke his LS the second he could .. so why let him get aspid

Xiomara = LOTL
    Assualt = AS

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    lol Darksaikos got Aspid.. no way they were gonna win
    and Jimy ls there.. we refused to random sohe decided to team up with them
    he later broke his LS the second he could .. so why let him get aspid

nice reasoning on your STEAL MPK action, is this the only time you try to steal or MPK? you must say so.

no just trying to show botting is done by eveyr LS on hades

Ksandra up there is saying that we bot and shes trying to make herself out as a saint..

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

So....this means you try to mpk lotl becuase one of our ex-members thought we sucked at pulling? gg

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I see potential in this thread.

I call 10+ pages.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    If there exists a single HNMLS that is actually successful and honestly does not have some members bot claims, whether the majority of the LS knows it or not, I will be incredibly surprised.
    QFT

Seriously, get off your high horses...if your ls actually camps 3 kings, multiple people in your ls bot. That's the truth, get used to it. You can sit there and deny it all you want, but trust me, someone bots. Stan is obviously alot more upfront about it (actively encouraging your ls to bot? real nice...), but the fact remains that 100% of the ls's in the aery have at least 3-4 bots. If you dont' agree, you're being willfully ignorant (the worst kind of stupidity). Either you accept that that's how it is nowadays, or you quit the hnm scene (or you stay in fucking Tu'lia...whee, genbu for the 1435714572457 time!).
    Yeah I have to admit I'm pretty surprised at how often we claim....And obviously I can't possibly be certain if anyone in my shell bots or not. But when players you know in real life, legitimatly pull 2 days in a row....That is skill/luck.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

no just trying to show botting is done by eveyr LS on hades

Ksandra up there is saying that we bot and shes trying to make herself out as a saint..
    use argus to pull her to the wall of justice and nuke away

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    again. tbh it doesn't matter that he bots, it's the mpking their ls likes to do all the time that pisses people off. And it's been more than 2 times, I can think of 2 times off the top of my head where they tried to mpk LotL, and then there's the once for AS. I'm not even at all the camps lol, so god only knows how many other times they tried.

/blockaid on ftw.
    I still talk to a current AS member, and he's told me that they themselves have attempted to MPK exc.

How the fuck did Knida manage to get mentioned in that screenshot.

What is it with Knida being everywhere.

Dammit.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Severance

Dammit.
    Knida is my bot.

/steals Sev's pants

AS has attempted it
    LOTL has stolen from us
    Its all retaliation..

NOT ONCE have we killed a stolen king and if anyone wants to say otherwise then do it now.

The closest to stealing would be when Arcadia raged KB.. and they just kept dying and LOTL Stole it.. then we just took it from LOTL and finished it.As you can see the first LS to steal.. LOTL the ones that are preaching how good they are=)

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Quote Originally Posted by Severance

Dammit.
    Knida is my bot.

/steals Sev's pants
    Oh yes.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

AS has attempted it
    When? Examples?

I remember the time Paq tried to mpk us(AS) with manticores on Aspi. How about that time your entire ls got thrown into jail because you couldn't beat ks99 Behemoth without hacks. Or the time some members of your ls actually BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT to mpk us at nid with.

1. Paque isn't in Ex he didnt even have an Ex pearl when he did that
    2. I wasnt at that KS99 and if I was i would have not allowed it
    Why don't people take SS of our whole forum? Here is a quote from our rules.
    Third-Party Software

Excellence will no longer tolerate use of software that will give people advantages over other players. No warping, speed-hacking or anything that gives you an advantage.

Using a pulling-bot is however allowed because they give no real advantage over other players. Please do not use warp features while pulling however.

If you are caught using anything that gives you an advantage you will recieve a point penalty that will be decided by the leaders depending on what you were doing and at what time.
    3. It Sansrew, just joined Ex, I didnt know he did it.. till after u guys called him out on it.. and he had his reasons for doing it. I remember him chatting with like 20 AS on Vent telling them to back off or he will keep doing it because they wouldn't stfu.. This game doesn't have player kill like others so the only way to get people to stfu is to scare them with some MPK

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    This has great potential.

/frontrow seat
    popcorn?
    How about a Snickers, because this is going to go nowhere, fast.
    /wave bucket of popcorn, there's still some left~

this does keep me entertained while Kirin is boring me.. otherwise i wouldnt be here.. got nothing to prove every LS on hades is full of shit and its funny how even members of these shells posting are msging me laughing how retarded this thread is..

this does keep me entertained while Kirin is boring me.. otherwise i wouldnt be here.. got nothing to prove every LS on hades is full of shit and its funny how even members of these shells posting are msging me laughing how retarded this thread is..
    I was defending you. I see how it is.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast