Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Veneficus
    Ksandra, stop defending that no one bots, its no use. it will continue till the day this game shuts down. think of it like Masterbating, almost everyone does it, but do they admit it?

moral of this story?

If you masterbate, than you bot.

edit: i claim pg 70 in the name of masterbating... errrr... botting.
    My point wasn't that no one bots, a lot do. My point was you can still pull without botting >.>;

And RakEx by your statement Stan must think we're a good LS then.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    My point wasn't that no one bots, a lot do. My point was you can still pull without botting >.>;
    Yes you can claim without botting, but the chances of doing it consistently is very low. Again bots are based on timers and LSes that bot can cover to a much greater degree the delay SE put into claiming a mob. You need alot of luck to beat out a LS who bots, you firstly need to have your timing right and then hope they don't have anybody with the right delay set ontheir bot.

Fucking drama at Tiamat, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Guni
    Yes you can claim without botting, but the chances of doing it consistently is very low. Again bots are based on timers and LSes that bot can cover to a much greater degree the delay SE put into claiming a mob. You need alot of luck to beat out a LS who bots, you firstly need to have your timing right and then hope they don't have anybody with the right delay set ontheir bot.
    Regardless of how true this may be, or even if that LS pulled the mob without botting, if you dislike that LS and they outclaim over you, they automatically bot it seems.

Its either: their bot is better than ours or, we hardly outclaim them so they must bot. People can't lose claims anymore it seems without automatically assuming the winning LS everytime got it via botting.

I like how this topic is gay

Judah's topic is where it's at.

Ksandra dont feel special for pulling Faf with Dia and saying its possible
    Everyone knows who won a lot of our Aspi and KB .. he even won Aspi solo and vs all of u and held it till we got there.. Sebastian.. hes on ps2

Botting doesn't get u anywhere really its just for lazy people with ADD who rather not do it by hand. The chances of pull with bot and no bot are the same and u u have to get it to through ur head.

And for future reference.. your leaders Winston and Nephilim.. bot and most of the kings u have won have been pulled by them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Everyone knows who won a lot of our Aspi and KB .. he even won Aspi solo and vs all of u and held it till we got there.. Sebastian.. hes on ps2

Botting doesn't get u anywhere really its just for lazy people with ADD who rather not do it by hand. The chances of pull with bot and no bot are the same and u u have to get it to through ur head.

And for future reference.. your leaders Winston and Nephilim.. bot and most of the kings u have won have been pulled by them.
    This is where I call bullshit. One of the major botting LSes on Unicorn (pain) has been winning way (80%+) too many pulls lately. I would love to see Sebastian come and manually outpull them at Fafnir.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal

This is where I call bullshit. One of the major botting LSes on Unicorn (pain) has been winning way (80%+) too many pulls lately. I would love to see Sebastian come and manually outpull them at Fafnir.
    Stan said Aspi and KB. Not Faf. The Pit is different to the rest of Vana'Diel.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

When did I say I was special? I said all the afk people should have slapped themselves because dia is slower than voke and stun, so no reason I should have gotten it with dia. Good job at reading. And Neph definitely isn't the one with the most pulls, and I can think of two others who I think have pulled more often than winston. So you fail again...

And incase you didn't notice, where did I say no one in lotl bots? I have no control over people's decision. If you're bored look through this whole thread and find where I said "ex sucks because they bot?" My beef with you guys is the mpking and the constant e-peen which gets really boring.

Only reason why I got on the botting issue was the statement that "all lses bot" which isn't true. Maybe it happens on all lses in Hades but it doesn't happen everywhere. And all I was saying is things can be pulled without botting, and I'm tired of people saying "their bot must be better" when someone pulls, becuase believe it or not there are still ps2 (and non botting pc) players out there who do get pulls.

Lately: I'm only posting when I'm bored, so meh continue trying to put me down, it's a good laugh and gives me something to do.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

it's easier for any random schmo to win pulls with the claim patch. Nothing to show off about, the other people were faster than you, but just got locked out.

Unless of course you're talking about pulling from aaaaaaaaages before the claim patch was implemented.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    it's easier for any random schmo to win pulls with the claim patch. Nothing to show off about, the other people were faster than you, but just got locked out.

Unless of course you're talking about pulling from aaaaaaaaages before the claim patch was implemented.
    When did I say I was special?
    Maybe I'm wording it wrong. I'm not trying to show off lol, I was just using it as an example. I figured it was an easier example to use than other people who pulled without botting since no one can post, "umm ksandra didn't you know? it came out three weeks ago that ksandra bots on her ps2. Oh and really is a man irl" In other words, I'm using myself as an example because there's no point it people trying to convince me that I bot since I know I don't, versus using someone else and getting into a "no they don't bot, yes they do" fight. Hell if you want we can use Sebastian's name then since he is in ex, and stan says he pulls on ps2. That way you can see I'm just using an example, not trying to show off.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    If you want to get specific, yes its techinically easier for a random schmo to win. But...bots still win 95% of the time instead of 100% of the time.

To the person who said ppl just get "angry" because when some LS gets a Claim before another LS, they automatically bot.

Thats BS. On Aspi and KB(but not neccessarily KB) you definetely not need to bot to get the Claim. Its more based on Luck if your right on the position where he pops, considering no one uses a Warp:Claim Bot.
    If several Chars stand right next to pop, its based on who gets off his Ability the fastest.

On Fafhog, its "the person with the best Delay set in his Claim Bot" gets the Pull.

But on Fafhog you can usually tell who Bots and who doesnt by the Claim, because its too obvious if Fafhog pops already claimed.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by HadesGimp
    On Fafhog, its "the person with the best Delay set in his Claim Bot" gets the Pull.
    Thats assuming that everyone is using the currently whored out MrArgus.

Who's to say that there isn't something better currently out that can use voke/chi at the correct delay 100% of the time? If everyone had this, the person with the fastest connection would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Quote Originally Posted by HadesGimp
    Thats assuming that everyone is using the currently whored out MrArgus.

Who's to say that there isn't something better currently out that can use voke/chi at the correct delay 100% of the time? If everyone had this, the person with the fastest connection would win.
    It's sexy.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The only good thing about rereading this thread is being reminded of Knida. Possibly the most entertaining player there ever was.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Isn't this Stanislav the same Stanislav that went on to create Guildworks and co-found Discord?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

a real cinderella story- from rags and stealing ls banks to making discord

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Like that guy who bullied you in highschool? The one who everyone reassured you that he would probably end up selling drugs or wind up in prison, but ends up becoming a successful millionaire with a hot girlfriend, while you're working a shit job for $50k/year?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Isn't this Stanislav the same Stanislav that went on to create Guildworks and co-found Discord?
    Yes.