+ Reply to Thread

Drive > all your other sorry ass kung fu flicks

I'm tired of all y'allz posting on here props for some action flick but giving no love to a movie more deserving. I'm guessing it's cuz I'm the only one who has seen the movie.

Drive(clicky) is the best movie you've never seen. It's a straight-to-video flick from 1997 starring Mark Dacascos, Kadeem Hardison, and a wacked out Brittany Murphy. This movie has some of the best American made fight scenes eva! Holla if you hear me. 8)

I just ordered the Director's Cut version from Amazon.co.uk :wink:

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

What about that kung fu style movie with all the cheesy punching through people's bodies stuff. Rocky, or Ricky or something? Lots of people punching through other people, like a guy punching through another guys jaw, stomach, hand, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    What about that kung fu style movie with all the cheesy punching through people's bodies stuff. Rocky, or Ricky or something? Lots of people punching through other people, like a guy punching through another guys jaw, stomach, hand, etc.
    I think you are thinking of RickiOh

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Go watch Hero.

Re: Drive > all your other sorry ass kung fu flicks

Quote Originally Posted by dietvanillapepsi
    I'm tired of all y'allz posting on here props for some action flick but giving no love to a movie more deserving. I'm guessing it's cuz I'm the only one who has seen the movie.

Drive(clicky) is the best movie you've never seen. It's a straight-to-video flick from 1997 starring Mark Dacascos, Kadeem Hardison, and a wacked out Brittany Murphy. This movie has some of the best American made fight scenes eva! Holla if you hear me. 8)

I just ordered the Director's Cut version from Amazon.co.uk :wink:
    I bet you liked Jet Li's "The One". Drive sucks, go see a better movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    I forget the name, but that movie was fucked up lol. He put a guy through a meat grinder!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    No you suck!

/em pats himself on the back for his excellent comeback.

Seriously though, to even compare it to "The One" is a travesty. I can understand someone thinking that "Drive" isn't great but to say it sucks leads me to only two conclusions:

1) You have never seen the flick but like to comment on everything anyway just because you like to see big numbers next to your post count. Plus you like to stick your thumb up monkeys' asses.

2) You have no clue about martial arts choreography and hence have no clue as to what good old school kung fu is. And you still like to stick your thumb up monkeys' asses.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

No you suck!

Seriously though, to even compare it to "The One" is a travesty. I can understand someone thinking that "Drive" isn't great but to say it sucks leads me to only two conclusions:

1) You have never seen the flick but like to comment on everything anyway just because you like to see big numbers next to your post count. Plus you like to stick your thumb up monkeys' asses.

2) You have no clue about martial arts choreography and hence have no clue as to what good old school kung fu is. And you still like to stick your thumb up monkeys' asses.
    again, see hero.

Beautiful scenery and choreography.

NOT THE FUCKING QUENTIN TARTENTINO VERSION, EITHER.

just remembered that he ported it over here and a lot of stuff was changed in the translations to make it 'easier to understand.' try to watch to original chinese version.

I've seen Hero and I agree it's sweet but I wanted to give a shout out to a domestic product. Drive has been touted as the best Hong Kong action movie made outside of Hong Kong.

No you suck!

1) I have, but I didn't like it. So sue me (wait, are you American? You might just try)

2) I do have a clue, but way to assume something.

so close to 3000, then I can quit the board!