+ Reply to Thread

Questions, Decisions... and Pewp

Well, some of you maybe a little disgusted by this story but I feel the urge to pass it along. It has nothing to do with games but rather deals with life in general.

I was at work last week. As part of my job, I have to make a weekly trip to another city to pick up different things. Last week, I had to bring along some helper monkeys since I had so much work to do and I had to get a couple of trucks back to my home city.

At lunch, we all went to one of the local restaurants. We had a nice meal, told some jokes and had a good time. When we were leaving, we all lined up to pay our bills. One of my helpers, lets call him Brent, decided he needed to relieve a little pressure so he tried to do the old one cheek sneak (that’s right he farted). Now instead of floating an air biscuit… he pooped.

Normally, I think the story would end there but I have to continue. He went to the washroom immediately after touching cloth. Keep in mind that none of us knew he dropped a deuce. We all waited with the cashier while he was in the little boys room. After 20 minutes he reappeared, looking a little nervous, he paid his bill and left.

In the truck we noticed the faint scent of dookie so we naturally inquired as to what was up with Brent. He let us know that soiled himself and that he was trying to clean up in the washroom. Here’s the problem…. He kept his poopie underpants. He had cleaned up and put his poopie pants in his pocket, wrapped in paper towel. I immediately kicked him out of my work truck and made him drive one of the vehicles we were picking up home by himself.

The questions I have are:

1) Should I laugh my ass off at this? He’s 24 and filled his pants with pudding…
    2) Should I fire his ass for his lack of bowel control?
    3) Should I have kept this story to myself?
    4) Are stories of pooping your pants funny? If so, would you like to hear another one?

As long as this isn't a pattern, I don't see why you should fire him. Shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    As long as this isn't a pattern, I don't see why you should fire him. Shit happens.

lawl

Forum Donator
    BG Level

You should have told him you were going to fire him on the spot unless he ate his poopie pants.

If he actually attempted to pop the ol' chocolate covered Fruit of the Loom's in his mouth, you could have fired him on the spot for being the dumbest person on the planet.

If he refused to eat his shorts, you could have fired him for being insubbordinate.

Either way, there was potential for great hilarity and hijinks (above and beyond the initial incident).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I agree, 'shit' happeneds and you should not fire him over something like that.

Man, I'm feeling the urge to take a shit now but I can't because I'm outside. I'm at starbucks now but no way do I feel comfortable using the toilets here. I am going to have to hold it until I get home which is in 3 and a half hrs

but yeah... you should not fire him but joke about it lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

w00t, as i was throwing out my shitty coffee I saw the bathroom and it was one of those 1 toilet/1person room/close the door so I did the "swoop and dump"

In and out in 1min 30sec 8)

Did this pair of underwear hold special sentimental value to him? Why didn't he just throw them away and buy more? I'm guessing he was due for some new pairs anyway. Does your company pay their workers so little that they can't afford to toss underwear? Are gil sellers raising the price of underwear on your server? (whoops, I did it again. I forgot rl =/= ffxi)

If you fire him for this you will most likely be sued and will lose. Firing for this reason would violate basic human relations rules and regulations, so don't do it. Also, Zigma's suggestion of "joking about it" could land you in some hot water as it can be considered harrassment. You should take some human relations and management courses, if you are in a position that allows you to fire people, you need to know these things...

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    w00t, as i was throwing out my shitty coffee I saw the bathroom and it was one of those 1 toilet/1person room/close the door so I did the "swoop and dump"

In and out in 1min 30sec 8)
    LOL.