Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Oilspill ls...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Tehness sold a SH+1 that Liltwin crafted and then sold it because the gil was worth more to him.

Moral: I hate Tehness. But because he/she is a shitty player.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Tehness sold a SH+1 that Liltwin crafted and then sold it because the gil was worth more to him.

Moral: I hate Tehness. But because he/she is a shitty player.
    I see him/her around alot. Is that a true story? if so is it /slap worthy when I see him/her around?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Look at it this way, though it wont be the best example.

thats like telling someone "I'll give you 100k to farm me a stack of bird plumes", which go for 150k, then taking those 100k worth of plumes and selling them on AH for 150k.

If I wanted to make so-and-so for profit, I'd do it for my OWN profit, not yours.
    in your case yes it is wrong for that person to sell the crafted item because im sure you stated ahead of time you dont want to craft for them to make a profit. But on the other hand if you stated that you dont care and got your cut ahead of time, then it doesnt concern you anymore.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by rahvin
    Look at it this way, though it wont be the best example.

thats like telling someone "I'll give you 100k to farm me a stack of bird plumes", which go for 150k, then taking those 100k worth of plumes and selling them on AH for 150k.

If I wanted to make so-and-so for profit, I'd do it for my OWN profit, not yours.
    in your case yes it is wrong for that person to sell the crafted item because im sure you stated ahead of time you dont want to craft for them to make a profit. But on the other hand if you stated that you dont care and got your cut ahead of time, then it doesnt concern you anymore.
    i charge people 1/3 the difference of NQ and HQ if it's their materials, EVERY TIME i haven't, they sell the fucking thing within a week.

i don't care if it's your risk or not, it was my time and gil getting to 100, if it wasn't for me you couldn't take that risk anyways

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sea Torques
    BG Level

so what your saying is...

if i go to a bc, get a damascus ingot with my effort, spent my own time and money to find a crafter who will make me a haubregon it...wither its hq or nq they shouldnt sell it?

how about trying for HQ...and you have 20 pairs of cursed mitts...you wouldnt sell them cause that dear crafter made them for you?
    shit..if i spent so much money to make cursed mitts -1 then i found out that i lost more than buying one...id just sell it and try again
    im looking for profit anyway, and if the crafter refuses that i sell the product ill look for another person who accpets an amount of gil for the service..

maybe you dont like doing that, but dont impose your own rules against other people ...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by royze

if i go to a bc, get a damascus ingot with my effort, spent my own time and money to find a crafter who will make me a haubregon it...wither its hq or nq they shouldnt sell it?

how about trying for HQ...and you have 20 pairs of cursed mitts...you wouldnt sell them cause that dear crafter made them for you?
    shit..if i spent so much money to make cursed mitts -1 then i found out that i lost more than buying one...id just sell it and try again
    im looking for profit anyway, and if the crafter refuses that i sell the product ill look for another person who accpets an amount of gil for the service..

maybe you dont like doing that, but dont impose your own rules against other people ...
    Are you really that dense ??

situation 1:
    You say you spent time and money looking for a crafter ?? Wah wah, you spent 2 minutes looking for a crafter and paid a 100k comission, BIG FUCKING DEAL. How about the months and months they spent not to mention the millions they spent lvling that craft.

And if your haub NQ's you probably lost money anyways, hahahaha

situation 2:
    1-those cursed mitts will sell at a loss
    2-if someones getting someone to synth 20 cursed mitts aiming for a HQ, most likely its to turn them into zenith mitts+1 to USE, not sell.

your afforementionned situations fail, and they fail miserably.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

the idea comes across just fine, you're just nitpicking because the synthed item just happens to be for a rare/ex item (with abj), his argument is fine, stop being so immature about it

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Are you really that dense ??

situation 1:
    You say you spent time and money looking for a crafter ?? Wah wah, you spent 2 minutes looking for a crafter and paid a 100k comission, BIG FUCKING DEAL. How about the months and months they spent not to mention the millions they spent lvling that craft.

And if your haub NQ's you probably lost money anyways, hahahaha

situation 2:
    1-those cursed mitts will sell at a loss
    2-if someones getting someone to synth 20 cursed mitts aiming for a HQ, most likely its to turn them into zenith mitts+1 to USE, not sell.

your afforementionned situations fail, and they fail miserably.
    so what if you spent your time lvling and losing money to reach 100? thats not my problem, i pay you commision for what you make for me.. and that item is "MINE" not yours...

thats how things work irl too, you spend over 20 years of your life studying, then you go to work to offer a service...they pay you for the serivice but its their profit, and they give you the share that you were promised..

you want to go and bitch about how you spent 20 years of your life and they shouldnt profit from you? gtfo..be realistic...

if i didnt pay you..thats a diffrent story...then you have the right to bitch

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

you're comparing a multinational business to a 1-on-1 synth.

the reason these companies pay people to make stuff for them is these companies have the resources to put the stuff on the market. Companies who build stuff IRL are not retaillers, they do not have the resources to sell stuff. The ones who do have those resources, they sell their own products.

This does not work in FFXI because each and every person has the resources to be their own retailler.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you're comparing a multinational business to a 1-on-1 synth.

the reason these companies pay people to make stuff for them is these companies have the resources to put the stuff on the market. Companies who build stuff IRL are not retaillers, they do not have the resources to sell stuff. The ones who do have those resources, they sell their own products.

This does not work in FFXI because each and every person has the resources to be their own retailler.
    i never mentioned it being multinational ..lol but anyway...

the reason "work" exist is because you know how to make something and your capable of doing it.. ..and if you do an excellent job at it (HQ) you will get a raise or bonus...

for example,
    if you had the material to make a silk shirt and took it to a tailor, asked him to make it for you, he will take the material, make it for you and will make you pay for his service charge, then you have the complete freedom to either wear it, gift it, or sell it and make profit..

thats like how every busnises(sp) work anywhere

and this is how i view FFXI, relate it to common sense irl (not the existance of a dragon) but you get my point...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

That doesnt work...

You cant take your one shirt and sell it on the market. You cant take it to Zellers and go "hey, I got this shirt and I'm looking to sell it". Maybe you can shout in the streets to sell it, but whos going to buy a shirt off someone in the street ?? And if someone does happen to want to buy it, it'll be some bum and you'll wind up losing money :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That doesnt work...

You cant take your one shirt and sell it on the market. You cant take it to Zellers and go "hey, I got this shirt and I'm looking to sell it". Maybe you can shout in the streets to sell it, but whos going to buy a shirt off someone in the street ?? And if someone does happen to want to buy it, it'll be some bum and you'll wind up losing money :D
    how about i whore out that tailor and make him make me 100s of those shirts, open up a store and make money

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

That doesnt work...

how about i whore out that tailor and make him make me 100s of those shirts, open up a store and make money
    Why doesn't that tailor just open his own store ??

Make the display and sales in front, put his own tailoring equipment in the back. Win-win.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That doesnt work...

Why doesn't that tailor just open his own store ??

Make the display and sales in front, put his own tailoring equipment in the back. Win-win.
    dude...you got my point...lets stop this its not going anywhere intresting lol...

anyways,derail, present for lordwafik <3

took this picture long time ago

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

8)

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

that hairstyle makes her crainium looks humungous.

it's like trying to butt heads with a water buffalo

shame on you royze, /turn off

She looks like a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    that hairstyle makes her crainium looks humungous.

it's like trying to butt heads with a water buffalo

shame on you royze, /turn off
    Only thing wrong is the bulges under her eyes, the rest is fine...