Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Hacking FFXI registry to up the back buffer

What the topic says basically... My friend in-game recently got a real good PC and wants to try it out but I dunno where to get the info. I did a search but didn't really know what to look for and Geno and Lockecole didn't know on AIM so I did try before resorting to posting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

hacking is bad...

Banned.

BG Level

so is RMTing.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    hacking is bad...
    I just got a guy jailed for MrArgusing morion worm...

and if you know how morion worm works...lmao

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    so is RMTing.
    so is assuming

Paranoos

hey thx russta, but i found it!

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

tsk, russta. have you forgotten us on ffxionline.com so soon (big sticky post there)?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by neighbortaru
    tsk, russta. have you forgotten us on ffxionline.com so soon (big sticky post there)?
    I have this complexion that demands I check every flagged post on a forum if I go to it for something. Do you have any idea when the last time I visited FFXIO was? That's a loooooooot of posts to read! Anyway, a new topic on BG tends to get answered within five minutes tops, can't really argue with that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I have this complexion that demands I check every flagged post on a forum if I go to it for something. Do you have any idea when the last time I visited FFXIO was? That's a loooooooot of posts to read! Anyway, a new topic on BG tends to get answered within five minutes tops, can't really argue with that.
    People actually still go to FFXIO? I check back there every other week or so.. and every post seems to be of allakahzams level intelligence or lower. Only like 10 new posts max.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    People actually still go to FFXIO? I check back there every other week or so.. and every post seems to be of allakahzams level intelligence or lower. Only like 10 new posts max.
    I'm actually a moderator there and I don't go anymore. When I was "growing up" with the game it's where everyone went, where importers and the Ragnarok board were the only place to really commute. But now, as you said, the majority of the posts are of Allakhazam/Killing Ifrit quality and seeing as I don't go to those two anymore I don't bother going to FFXIO.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

i'd like to think we keep the place drama and idiot free. sure there are a lot of newbs, but there's still some good discussions (that don't derail 60 seconds later) going on.

ah well, sad to hear that from both of you.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FFIXO was the boards I met my first LS. It was RP oriented LS. I started on Kujata and remade char on Bahamut to join them. Ah the memories.

EDIT: Holy shit, my old post still exists!! http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/bahamu ... shell.html

Banned.

BG Level

You can't really try to boost your ego on FFXIOnline.com, like you could on other sites(including here). It isn't dead and is pretty advanced when it comes to models and hacks. The first information about Consair appeared there and was stolen pretty quickly(and posted here and even Photo II).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    I'm actually a moderator there and I don't go anymore. When I was "growing up" with the game it's where everyone went, where importers and the Ragnarok board were the only place to really commute. But now, as you said, the majority of the posts are of Allakhazam/Killing Ifrit quality and seeing as I don't go to those two anymore I don't bother going to FFXIO.
    Yep, I remember going there before US release and reading everything posted there. It just seemed to die overtime as other sites popped up. Most of those good discussions just appear to be dialoges between 2-3 site regulars.

Banned.

BG Level

FFXIOnline lost most of its members when WoW came out. Not so much from people quitting the game, but people get sick and tired of people spamming topics about how great WoW was(I believe you remember this Vinen, because you were one of the two 'loudest' WoW supporters). People rushed to KI(or, continued to go on KI, but not go on FFXIonline), because there was no such thing happening.

FFXIOnline isn't dead and hasn't died. It now serves as a eden to alternative players, you could say a reserve of these forums. There are no flame wars or trolls. A lot of the ToUA information has appeared there first, before Photo II, here, and KI.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tawnie Tarutaru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    I started on Kujata
    Too bad I didnt get out when I could have.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

FFXIOnline lost most of its members when WoW came out. Not so much from people quitting the game, but people get sick and tired of people spamming topics about how great WoW was(I believe you remember this Vinen, because you were one of the two 'loudest' WoW supporters). People rushed to KI(or, continued to go on KI, but not go on FFXIonline), because there was no such thing happening.

FFXIOnline isn't dead and hasn't died. It now serves as a eden to alternative players, you could say a reserve of these forums. There are no flame wars or trolls. A lot of the ToUA information has appeared there first, before Photo II, here, and KI.
    I never created a Pro-WoW thread to my knowlege :3. I posted in them yes, supported wow yes. But I never went out of my way to post in a thread that was not WoW vs FFXI already... welll I take that back.. I probably did once or twice.. and honestly wish I didn't.. because Blizzard never deliverd on their promises. The new wow players on this forum see a far more polished game then I did. In a game where it took me 2 weeks to hit 60.. it was not acceptable to be farming just Onyixa and Molten Core (w/ Ragnaros being impossible for at least a month!) for 7 months.

On a side note! our "reputation" on the forum is stilll shti! we need to get into a stealing war again for pure amusement.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

It now serves as a eden to alternative players
    LOL BRP
    you make it sound like we're all gay or something. not that there's anything wrong with that of course...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It now serves as a eden to alternative players
    LOL BRP
    you make it sound like we're all gay or something. not that there's anything wrong with that of course...
    You should advertise it as that!

FFXIOnline, a forum for Final Fantasy players living an alternate lifestyle.