+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signature thing.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Signature thing.

Hey everyone, I know this should be put in general, but I figured a lot more people look at this forum. Does anyone remember that sig that had the pic of the lion on stilts following the girafe? The caption was 'OMG HACKS' If anyone knows where it is on the web or has it HD'd please post it. I've search google high and low with no luck.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I swear... fifteen seconds to open a new tab in firefox, type in "lion on stilts" in a google image search and post it here.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

yeah, I lose at life. thanks btw :D

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    [img]WTF H4X - Lion on Stilts[/img]

I swear... fifteen seconds to open a new tab in firefox, type in "lion on stilts" in a google image search and post it here.
    Martyr ;p

Anyone ever notice that if that was like, actually possible, in that picture, the lion's both left paws are on the stilts touching the ground, and that he should actually be falling over if that was the case.

God, I'm bored.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Anyone ever notice that if that was like, actually possible, in that picture, the lion's both left paws are on the stilts touching the ground, and that he should actually be falling over if that was the case.

God, I'm bored.
    Newton's first law of motion: Inertia

Assuming hes not standing still then it shouldn't be a problem. If what you said was true humans would never be able to walk on stilts. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kareface
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

God, I'm bored.
    Newton's first law of motion: Inertia

Assuming hes not standing still then it shouldn't be a problem. If what you said was true humans would never be able to walk on stilts. lol
    Lions obviously aren't smart enough to walk like that, think about how they balance themselves and where their center of gravity is.

Use more of that physics knowledge rather than just pulling out inertia and thinking you're cool.

Why is this in the FFXI Talk section anyway? Move this, plz

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

I'm sorry. If monkies can rollerscate then lions can walk on stilts. You could try breeding him to be a stilt walker. When hes a cub attach little stilts to his legs. Every so often make them slightly taller.

But if your point was "he would fall over because his right legs were both up" then Inertia is the correct responce. If your changing your stance now and implying that a lion couldn't walk on stilts then why even mention that both his left legs were up in the first place?

You don't have to be a dick all of the time, and yes that was the correct answer.
    who cares

Old Merits
    BG Level

actually I think Genosynch does have to be a dick all the time.

that's the impression I get reading these forums, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    actually I think Genosynch does have to be a dick all the time.

that's the impression I get reading these forums, anyway.
    WIN.