BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ToAU site updated     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i'd hit it

and guess what

it will be manaburnable like everything else in the fucking game.

welcome to FFXI.

Yet you still play even though all you do is complain about the game?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    and guess what

welcome to FFXI.
    most likely...but i'd hit it

also Black Pudding (flanLOL)- "reports of flan using extraordinarily powerful magic are not uncommon".....this could be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves
    Yet you still play even though all you do is complain about the game?
    I enjoy XPing jobs.

If you haven't figured that out after seeing me on all different jobs over the last week or so. I've gotten a few levels on every job that's not 75 already.

I hate endgame. A lot.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

So from the looks of it Puppetmaster is a mix of Mnk and bst.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

According to rumor, the Trolls also undergo anatomy-enhancing surgical operations

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

and guess what

welcome to FFXI.
    just shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    and guess what

welcome to FFXI.
    just shut up
    Sorry, forgot some people actually enjoy /blmtoss and call it a strategy.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

no it's not that, it's your retarded attitude.

There was 0 negativity before you stick your shitty comments in.

You should be a DRK because you're so emo. And then go have a wank to the thoughts of those 3 dogs chewing on your internal organs, because you're emo like that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Negativity is what these forums are all about!

But onto the main subject, thanks for the link :D

ToAU is looking a bit more cool each week.

You should be a DRK because you're so emo. And then go have a wank to the thoughts of those 3 dogs chewing on your internal organs, because you're emo like that.
    Sounds good.

I'm looking forward to ToA for three things, if you think I'm just being negative+1 to everything:

Assault+that thing where the monsters attack the town and shit, that's hot... brings a whole new experience to the gameplay, and gives us Dynamis-like circumstances more than once every 3 days. I know you're probably happy about that too.

Brand new jobs that might alter the way things are done while XPing, and for endgame. Get rid of manaburn as the main way things are done (by most people), and add in a new greater depth of strategy.

The possibility of new things to do, that are fun and rewarding, that I can do whenever I want, and don't need 6+ people for, and aren't once every three day bullshit-type things. Chocobo Breeding could be promising, if they don't fuck it up.

I look on the negative side because even with all the comments made while they were releasing the last expansion's content, they didn't listen to a single fucking thing and then made sea a complete worthless bullshit waste of time.

Plus I almost died last weekend because my tire blew out on the interstate, then after I had them replaced on the way back home my rear left tire flew off my car while going 80 because they didn't tighten the lugnuts tight enough, and I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone at the same time and she flipped out too, and was worrying about me and that stressed me some because I didn't get to see her and make sure she knew I was ok. Sorry if I'm being so negative, and I hate blaming it on things that just happened irl, but I think I've got a decent excuse this time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wouldn't it suck if monsters attack the city when there's only 5 people there cuz no one ever leaves Jeuno?

I think Assault and Besieged will go hand-in-hand. When they discussed it in that panel, they said that the strength of the monsters attacking will depend on how often you raid beastmen camps and attack them. Hence, if you attack beastmen camps a lot, the invading force won't be as strong. If no one ever does it, the attacking force is gonna be strong. Also, it's been said that beastmen attack Al Zahbi to capture a piece of treasure which you must protect and if they take it, you gotta get it back. So I guess you do assault to tone down beastmen army strength, and possibly to get the item back if you couldn't stop them when they invaded and took it.

God this expansion better not be a total letdown like CoP.

Sounds good.

I'm looking forward to ToA for three things, if you think I'm just being negative+1 to everything:

Assault+that thing where the monsters attack the town and shit, that's hot... brings a whole new experience to the gameplay, and gives us Dynamis-like circumstances more than once every 3 days. I know you're probably happy about that too.

Brand new jobs that might alter the way things are done while XPing, and for endgame. Get rid of manaburn as the main way things are done (by most people), and add in a new greater depth of strategy.

The possibility of new things to do, that are fun and rewarding, that I can do whenever I want, and don't need 6+ people for, and aren't once every three day bullshit-type things. Chocobo Breeding could be promising, if they don't fuck it up.

I look on the negative side because even with all the comments made while they were releasing the last expansion's content, they didn't listen to a single fucking thing and then made sea a complete worthless bullshit waste of time.

Plus I almost died last weekend because my tire blew out on the interstate, then after I had them replaced on the way back home my rear left tire flew off my car while going 80 because they didn't tighten the lugnuts tight enough, and I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone at the same time and she flipped out too, and was worrying about me and that stressed me some because I didn't get to see her and make sure she knew I was ok. Sorry if I'm being so negative, and I hate blaming it on things that just happened irl, but I think I've got a decent excuse this time.
    you're still a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

Sounds good.

you're still a faggot.
    hey judah

just like my posts, no one cares

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I care. You're an idiot.

Expansion looks good.

I think geo's an idiot but I agree with him in this thread.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You were

a) speeding
    b) talking on your celphone

Darwin doesn't miss twice, consider yourself lucky.

That screenshot looks hot, PMSing about manaburn doesn't change it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I-81 is dangerous Genosync, be careful! ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast