Thread: FFXI Bugs     submit to reddit submit to twitter

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    they could fix this if i the play model reloads (after a gearswap) but the name over the player stays (or blank area if you have /names off)

i hate doing this in dynamis

(PS2 keyboard mind you)

/taaaaaaaaa[backspacebunches] Vudooooo[backspacebunchesohnoesbackspacedtofar]
    ododo{leftarrowkey}o{rightarrowkey}o
    [Enter]

/sigh

alt1 (haste macro) ...hm not going off (gets stuck/refuses to go off in laggy places boo :/)
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    Nirokun starts casting Haste on Nirokun.
    DAMNIT HE CHANGED GEAR FUCKER *runs around in circles*
    spacebar uparrowkey enter
    alt1
    Unable to cast spells at this time.
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    Nirokun starts casting Haste on Vudoodoodoo.
    Nirokun casts Haste. Vudoodoodoo recieves the effect of Haste.

THE TORTURE I TELL YOU THE TORTURE!

(I'd gladly stay locked in resting position from ballad than have to deal with this nonsense )
    I feel your pain, coming from a refresh whore Except what I do is, "/ma Refresh <stpc>" so if someone gear swaps, the target vanishes, and i have to re-select them. But it's annoying in alliences.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I feel your pain, coming from a refresh whore :wink:
    Everytime I'm unable to cast spells, another slash goes into my arm

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

i remember pldaf2 pants giving more hp than they specify. wasn't a big deal 5-10 hp. hardly ever used them anyway cos had koenig.

dont play any more so i cant verify D:

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    about the tiamat shadows thing on the first, this doesn't happen and your ninjas need to learn to count shadows sometimes he'll double attack you so fast you don't see the animation, but it's there.
    First of all its PLDs, and second of all we were told it was a known bug. I think when you've been playing a game for 2 years you realize when suddenly you only have 2 shadows instead of 3. Unless it has to do with the glitch when Tiamat counters you without getting any text that you took damage. (Anyone get this meleeing Tiamat and taking a huge amount of damage seemingly without any reason?) No, not breath, no not wing.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    they could fix this if i the play model reloads (after a gearswap) but the name over the player stays (or blank area if you have /names off)

(PS2 keyboard mind you)

[Enter]

/sigh

alt1 (haste macro) ...hm not going off (gets stuck/refuses to go off in laggy places boo :/)
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1

(I'd gladly stay locked in resting position from ballad than have to deal with this nonsense )
    I feel your pain, coming from a refresh whore Except what I do is, "/ma Refresh <stpc>" so if someone gear swaps, the target vanishes, and i have to re-select them. But it's annoying in alliences.
    ya generally im fine with alliances (except scrolling past equip-swap-happy brds and rdms to get to my melee in the melee PT lol)

generally speaking about those out-of-alliance occurences like dynamis~

i <3 dynamis, but the long hours of focus i give pays me back with nasty headaches lol~ sidenote: yay for painkillers lol :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

(PS2 keyboard mind you)

[Enter]

/sigh

alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1
    alt1

Or you could just do /ma Haste Vudoodoodoo and it will go off no matter what he does.

If everyone gets paralyzed, I don't use targeting to get people. I just type /ma Paralyze person A, then spacebar up arrow erase persons name and pick a different name. Doesn't matter what any of the targets do, if they are in range it will hit them and since it is only one command, you are much less likely to screw up in laggy areas.

And one of the glitches that happens in dynamis is also prevented by this. In an area with a lot of lag, you will cast a spell but no info appears that you are actually casting it. Did your macro go off? Is he too far out of range? If you just type /ta Magic Person, it is 100% guaranteed to go off if he is in range. I do this all the time. I see myself not casting anything but I know the person is in range so I just wait and see my mp go down.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Only a brilliant idea Janice when the names are slightly less retarded than typing out Vudoodoodoo. '-'

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Only a brilliant idea Janice when the names are slightly less retarded than typing out Vudoodoodoo. '-'
    True, that is why he dies more than other people probably. If he is in the alliance then you can just use <p,a> instead.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Or the Galka from FI, Mishashandsdpif

not the actual spelling, but close to it

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

There's a Synthesis Glitch that happens randomly where after you hit "OK" on the crystal, you sit down and get up immediately. You get a Failed Synth message, even though it succeeded.

This only bothers me because I've never seen skill up messages when it happens so I wonder if it's cheating me out of my skill-up chance.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Taku
    There's a Synthesis Glitch that happens randomly where after you hit "OK" on the crystal, you sit down and get up immediately. You get a Failed Synth message, even though it succeeded.

This only bothers me because I've never seen skill up messages when it happens so I wonder if it's cheating me out of my skill-up chance.
    I've had this one happen a few times, scared me half to death. I started ranting on linkshell chant, but somebody that was within range of the message said I had even HQ'd it. Look in my inventory and sure enough it there it was. Evil, evil things SE makes us think. 8)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

while healing mp, i hate when i need to cancel my /heal to cure a PLD and a damn refresh stick me on the ground 2-3 sec... ;(

The damage reduction "glitch" is due to damage reduction values being calculated internally as 256ths, not 100ths. The value shown on the item is approximate.

The same goes for haste, actually. It's just a lot harder to notice 0.15% missing haste off your precious speed belt.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Using Boost then Dragon Kick or Asuran Fists right after sometimes results in your character getting stuck in the Job Ability pose and the weapon skill graphics and sound effects still going off (no equipment change). I don't see this happening with other weapon skills.

Didn't the whole taking huge damage from Tiamat with no indication what it was happened to someone else here?

How about the fact that a dead carbuncle has been sitting in Palace of Hu'xhlaksdjf entrance on pandy for the past 5 days... it's just sitting there w/ no HP and no SMN.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Altron
    Or the Galka from FI, Mishashandsdpif

not the actual spelling, but close to it
    i think it's Mishimaheihachi.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Paimei
    How about the fact that a dead carbuncle has been sitting in Palace of Hu'xhlaksdjf entrance on pandy for the past 5 days... it's just sitting there w/ no HP and no SMN.
    lol, that glitch is awesome. A few months ago there was a Wyvern that was sitting at the Selbina zoneline for a few days.

I'm not sure what exactly causes this glitch (I think it has something to do with dying while zoning), but usually the pet is going to end up sitting at that zoneline until there is a maintenance.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

if a pld covers someone on a bound mob, it will ignore cover and attack its intended target.

Old Merits
    BG Level

If your a beast and use CC in castle oz on the way to Tzee. When you fall down to the last zone sometimes your CC will die for no reason and turn into an elemental with a green name.

It's really weird and has happened twice so far to me...

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    if a pld covers someone on a bound mob, it will ignore cover and attack its intended target.
    I think following this if the PLD gets stunned while Covering someone the hits go thru as well (maybe it's intended to work that way though).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast