+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Spore Info     submit to reddit submit to twitter

More Spore Info

http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3479

sweet!! for handheld systems AS WELL as the PC soooo gonna pwn. And they ARE trying to figure out a way for online play ^^

Banned.

BG Level

Spore on DS? That is sex.

and some mobile phones it seems just sucks it's supposed to be in 2007 not late 2006 like most thought x.x

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

oh nice to hear. This looks like one of those games you can just lose hours in, gimme gimme.

<--- ex sims fan, I'd play and didnt realize the sun went down and it was 2AM, lol.

Sims is quite fun wish I had Sims 2

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I <3 OP.

I <2x3 Spore.

Spore Coming To DS, PSP, Phones
    You guys over-look the important stuff too quick.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    PSP wont be around for much longer.

spore for DS makes me happy in my pants.

touch screen OMG

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I just hope they don't dum down the game for DS and stuff, that'd kind of defeat the purpose. Like when they release gimmicky Movie video for all the systems down to GBA, and they usually suck more and more as they get down to the handheld level.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    lol.. it'll not die. It still has much more to offer than a DS and people still use it for other things than games. I bet if SE ever released some of the PS games on it they had released it would surely rocket in sales (like.. FF7... but some how I doubt that).

Anyways... back to spore! :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    lol.. it'll not die. It still has much more to offer than a DS and people still use it for other things than games. I bet if SE ever released some of the PS games on it they had released it would surely rocket in sales (like.. FF7... but some how I doubt that).

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000154

you were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by royze

you were saying?
    I hate that FF7 and Zelda had to be two differnt makers. Now I'll end up buying a PSP and DS only for the 1 game and never playing any other games... /sigh

But hey I'll be able to play spore on 2 differnt systems at the same time.

you were saying?
    isn't that a different spin-off of the FFVII series though? not the actual PS game.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

you were saying?
    I think he means the fact that the psp is piracy central and built entirely around the fact that you can download roms and play them on your psp rather than buying them (at least that's how I'd see it dying) Talk to someone who has a psp and ask them if they've actually bought all of their games(or any, for that matter). Though the psp was pretty ingenious in most aspects, I think Sony really fucked up on this one.

so can someone confirm if that is gonna be the spin off of FF7 I thought it was or gonna be FF7 (PS version) for PSP

I think he means the fact that the psp is piracy central and built entirely around the fact that you can download roms and play them on your psp rather than buying them (at least that's how I'd see it dying) Talk to someone who has a psp and ask them if they've actually bought all of their games(or any, for that matter). Though the psp was pretty ingenious in most aspects, I think Sony really fucked up on this one.

I own a PSP and i purchased over 23 games. Next question.
    (I never owned any PSX or PS2, so most of it is fresh stuff for me)

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There are many more awesome games when you look at the DS+GBA library...

Also how many of those games were good? Short load time?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin

I have a PSP and the load times haven't been long at all. GTA, Popolacrois, and Legend of Heroes are the games I have. They are all fun. DS does have a few good games too, no doubt. But not many more than PSP (in my opinion). PLus, the DS can only play games where as I can use my PSP happily for music, downloaded movies, movies you can buy (store near me sells DVDs and UMDs of the same movie together for like.. 25 dollars so it's nice), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin

IMO the only game that i really hated the transitions and loading time was X-Men Legends2 where transitions and loading were both too long and too frequent, but besides that, all other games are very good in that ratio. (altough i admit not as good as a ps2, but you gotta expect that)

I don't doubt the DS has very good games, but personally i was tired of seeing always the same figure heads mario, samus, zelda, etc modified for different variations of basicly the same content. So I went for sony, and i'm happy. And the choice of different games is much wider now than it was at its launch, and might I add the previous post xavier showed demonstrating the DS vs PSP sales, thats sooo not representative. Check the sale count at each's respective launch for real results, not some time later because the PSP came out before the DS did (could be wrong, do correct me if I am), so of course the psp sales are slowing.

IMO both systems are very good, but it was time for me to let go off Nintendo.