Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Phuabo Organs     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Phuabo Organs

Finally finished the damn Relaxing Earring. Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions and information on euhvis, it helped alot. What I learned:

- Although 3 of my 5 came from Hu'xzoi, the drop rate is indeed better in Ru'hmet.
    - Bring TH, even if just TH1. Got 2 in 45 mins duo'ing as RDM/BLM and RDM/THF.

Anyway....its time for the Breeze Gorget for Slugwinder and Savage Blade. Hpmede's....not an issue. It's the Phuabo's I need info on:

1. Where is a good spot for them? (they seem so spread out...except when you are trying to avoid them lol)
    2. Higher lvl ones = better drop rate?
    3. Can a RDM/BLM solo the higher lvl ones?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

The higher level phuabo can drop up to 2 nq organs at once. There are 3-4 pops near where Jailer of Hope is spawned so that's prolly your best best.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The East Tower is shark city. Although they are the higher level ones. Sharks drop shitloads of organs; and its probably the only mob in sea I've seen that can drop 2 nq organs in one kill.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pyrena Py
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

When I was down to needing 1 phuabo organ for Breeze, a RDM/BLM offered to solo them for me. We did the ones in Northern. It took a LONG ass time to solo even 1, but he could do it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Om'Phaubo's drop their organs like water. Me and three friends used to spend a few hours exping on them via mea for fun.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cleveland, youre on Unicorn right? Want to work on phuabo organs together? I need a bunch too, a party would likely be the best bet for getting them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I need a bunch of phuabo for my hyorin and breeze gorget. Hook me up max/cleveland I'm on unicorn.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

While we are at it, whats Yourva organ drop rate like. I've been trying to put together a Yourva organ farming night, but since you can't solo them in any way, were probly going to need 3-6 organs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

if you teleport to one of the crags and enter northern al'taieu, there will be three shark spawns right near the teleport. i alternated those spawns; by the time you kill the third and rest mp, the first will have repopped.

yes, a rdm/blm can solo it as long as you know what you're doing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yup...on Unicorn.

M-F - I log on about 10:30pm - 11pm EST, and usually I am on until about 4am-5am EST.

Unless the LS is doing something, I will be headed out so sea for the night. I'll look you up when I head out.

As far as soloing, yeah...I can handle it. Solo'd my fair share of VT euvhis....and you can't even Aspir those.

For Yovra....the low level ones in the far southern part are about 33% drop rate. The hiogher lvl ones in the northern part of the soyuthern half are about a 66% drop rate. The Yovra in Northern Alteiu accessed by the crags are 100%. My LS will usually kill 1 or 2 of them when doing Limbus. If you get a party together, I would suggest going to Dem and Mea sides. There should be 1-2 up at any given time at both areas, giving you 2-4 kills in a short amount of time, yielding an organ on every kill. I am not sure repop timer....but I think it is 15 mins? All I know is, they are always up on Unicorn. Even if you killed them....someone will always aggro one lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    My LS will usually kill 1 or 2 of them when doing Limbus.
    I like this idea.. here's hoping I get charmed 8)

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That late I can do it wednesday, cool?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlusherxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland
    My LS will usually kill 1 or 2 of them when doing Limbus.
    I like this idea.. here's hoping I get charmed 8)
    The charm doesn't last that long. Half the time, the person becomes uncharmed before Thundaga 3 goes off. I was able to Predator Claws one of our DRK's...but that is only because I had Garuda out the whiole fight, and was spamming Predator Claws on him, in hopes he would get charmed.

Now Jailer of Justice.....thats a long ass charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Djevik
    The higher level phuabo can drop up to 2 nq organs at once. There are 3-4 pops near where Jailer of Hope is spawned so that's prolly your best best.
    http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/8880/shark18hl.jpg

Ul ones can drop 2 also. I think for shark, the drop rate on ul is already pretty good compare to hpemde and aern.

I just got mine relaxing earring a couple days ago as well. I soloed/duoed the VT flowers in Ruhmet and got 5 organs in about 4-5 hours. I remember trying for euhvi organ in ruhmet a long time ago, perhaps about 3 months ago and I didn't get a flower to drop after maybe 30-40 kills. I'm starting to think that they might have changed the drop rate on those, or perhaps I was just really lucky.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Cleveland, give up on the organs. The only organ you can get is the one your hand is firmly grasped on

After killing massive amounts of Euhvis, those Phuaboseem a lot better drop rate; as abysmal as that sounds. At least they're aspirable, making the fights much simpler.

A question for everybody else: My buddy and I (he did) made up pronunciations for most sea mobs. Do you agree with them? What other types of names do you have for the names created by faces falling onto keyboards?

Ul'phuabo - Foo-way-bo
    Ul'aern Air-n
    Ul'xzomit - Vomit
    Euvhi - Yew-vee

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Phuabo organs are pretty easy to get from my experience. I had no interest in organs at first so my static blm afk'd in the zone and I solo'd her organs as she needed. I think phuabo is what I filled up on first, and those aren't very nice to thf sometimes and a lot more rare than the hpedme's and xZomit's around palace entrance. Usually when the Ul'Phuabo's dropped organs it was in pairs, too.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have approximately 3 and a half stacks of Phuabo Organs on me >.> Russta said it best, they drop like water lol.

@Palpatine:

Phuabo - Fwah-bo
    Aern - Air-n
    Xzomit - Gz-omit
    Euvhi - Yewv-hee

is how I do them o.o. Also, for some reason, I always trill my R when I pronounce "Ghrah."

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz
    Phuabo - Fwah-bo
    Aern - Air-n
    Xzomit - Gz-omit
    Euvhi - Yewv-hee
    Pueblo like the indians
    A-urn
    eX-zomit
    Uvula

or better still <t> works well for me

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

I have 3 stacks of phuabo organs I got when I was farming tissue for relaxing earring

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    I have 3 stacks of phuabo organs I got when I was farming tissue for relaxing earring
    Tissue. You had a problem with Tissue. Seriously. I got 10 tissues per euvhi organ. Euvhis drop tissue like rain.