Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Defoliate Leshy & Rarest Monster

I've been browsing various forums for a while and saw with the July 05 update, a handful of NMs were added with the unique property of *not* killing the placeholder: Taisaijin, Noble Mold, Snow Maiden, Father Frost, Colorful Leshy, Defoliate Leshy, Rose Garden, and Voluptuous Vilma (which seems to have a disputed existence [if someone checks .dats for Yuhtunga, we'd have the definitive answer]).

I've read the threads and seen pics of all of the above except for Defoliate Leshy. I'm wondering if anyone encountered it and has screenshots of it?

I had a thread going on Alla for a few days before it fizzled out on the rarest monster (excluding event NMs like Twinkling Treant, Gigantoad, Unlucky Beak, Wayward Worm, and those Genji Armor Fomors). I'm curious what people here think is the rarest monster. That thread came down to Goblin Wolfman (not of the don't-hurt-the-placeholder bunch, but still of unknown popping conditions) and Bloody Vrukwuk, a Ghelsba Outpost NM people haven't seen in a looooooooong time.

Oh yeah, and anyone know Ereshkigal's pop conditions (Xarcabard)? It was one of the few other ones that Somepage had blank.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i feel sorry for you

Fafnir is the rarest monster. it only appears for about 30min before it magically disappears!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

banish to alla card...i can see it coming

Old Merits
    BG Level

He has a fair point, in my opinion. There are quite a few NM's out there with pretty shady details on how they're meant to pop... and the only reason we don't know why is because they drop shit and nobody really cares about them.

Still, if you want to try and solve the mystery it's completely up to you, but expect 99% of replies here to be flames .

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

It's not that bad of a question, you just need a higher post count to ask it here lawl.

Sounds like a Russta question.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

WOLFMAN WHERE ARE YOU!?

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    It's not that bad of a question, you just need a higher post count to ask it here lawl.
    qft

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

why bother even responding or reading threads like this if you wont even TRY to answer the question... dont pretend like you're too cool for this post cause in reality you just dont know so its easier to put your e-nose in the air and play it off like you know everything

lets see someone blow us all away with lines and lines of information and input on this thread so we can put it to rest before it reaches 5 pages of "n00b y0u c4n't |>0sT |-| 3 |2 3"

i get more l33t as i go on

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Bloody Vrukwuk killed me when I first started the game

Then, some high level JP PLD came and killed him and that was the last I ever saw of the NM ;;

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Twinkling Treant or w/e was the event NM 2 years ago for christmas....there's probably another event monster on that list that I don't recognize but lol...
    Twinkling Treant was the best event ever IMO!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    Twinkling Treant or w/e was the event NM 2 years ago for christmas....there's probably another event monster on that list that I don't recognize but lol...
    that is the hnm of all times, zerged like a mutherfucker with noobs(us) dieing right and left...

i loved it...and by beating that, SE gave us outposts, you owe us newbies

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That was my first time I've experiencedlag, it's been with me ever since.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    Sounds like a Russta question.
    I don't ask these questions, I answer them.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Best event imo was the first yukata one after ps2 release (not sure if there was one for jp onry). Why? Nothing better than seeing lvl 1 capped people running around looking for a glyph while Guivre kills them all.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra
    Best event imo was the first yukata one after ps2 release (not sure if there was one for jp onry). Why? Nothing better than seeing lvl 1 capped people running around looking for a glyph while Guivre kills them all.
    You had infinate sneak/invis until you clicked it off though.

unut is rare, i camp him frequently, and the only time i've seen him, was just by chance he was up as i ran past.

Because I say its so rare, it is thus.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

After camping Ullikummi for 6+ hours last night with LS, I'd say this is one of the rarest NMs in Sky.

And yes, our LS still does Sky because to date it's one of the best gear out there. So fuck off with your critique.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    After camping Ullikummi for 6+ hours last night with LS, I'd say this is one of the rarest NMs in Sky.
    The best way to get Ulli to pop: Camp the Ulli camp for 3-4 hours, killing Aura Statues. Wait for Orange LS to show up. Ulli will pop 30 minutes to 1 hour in the middle of the room, Orange claims remarkably quickly. The only difference between hunting Ulli versus hunting other annoying NM's is you can actually get decent XP while hunting Ulli.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast