+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[eM] -eNCHANT arM- (Xbox 360 game)

Was poking around on EB games and found this- http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000265
    not a lot of data on it, supposedly a role playing game, is it just me but does
    http://www.ebgames.com/common/images.../t000265l3.jpg
    look a lot like some guards from a Final Fantasy, forget which one, but ive seen them before... anyways, graphics look good, anyone know anything about it? weird ass name too, lol...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I read somewhere that some of the lead producers of final fantasy games signed on with Microsoft.... my roomate is a manager of a gamestop store. Is this true?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yeah the creator of FF broke off from SE and formed Mistwalker Studios.. and MS basically made them exclusive. They have 3 exclusive games coming out for 360.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360 ... 28678.html

1 Preview, 6 News Pieces, even game play movies.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Yeah the creator of FF broke off from SE and formed Mistwalker Studios.. and MS basically made them exclusive. They have 3 exclusive games coming out for 360.
    I think he broke off Squaresoft not SquareEnix. It was right after FFIX, thus the new styles adapted in FFX and on are due to the new developer team they had to hire because the main developers left midway through FFX I think and made Mistwalker or w/e it's called.

That makes me angry. FFX was a great game, FFX-2 was... and FFXI is obviously very good, but... bleh. I'm not a huge hardcore old-school-RPG type guy, but the older style games definitely had somethin about em, especially with IX where they intentionally made it old-school.

Edit in retrospect:

FFX-2 was...
    Read: "FFX-2 was... [insert some obscene comment]", not "FFX-2 was great omgz!". Played it, but not even worthy of a handclap here.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru
    That makes me angry. FFX was a great game, FFX-2 was... and FFXI is obviously very good, but... bleh. I'm not a huge hardcore old-school-RPG type guy, but the older style games definitely had somethin about em, especially with IX where they intentionally made it old-school.

Edit in retrospect:

FFX-2 was...
    Read: "FFX-2 was... [insert some obscene comment]", not "FFX-2 was great omgz!". Played it, but not even worthy of a handclap here.
    Except for the ATB system. Best in any game. (Aside from the dressphere stuff)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Fan service

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Banigaru
    Fan service
    First thing out of everyone's mouth, yet Advent Children is the greatest thing EVARZZZZ.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I sorta wanted the bad guy to win in advent children

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    I sorta wanted the bad guy to win in advent children
    Noooooo

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Sorry to be captain obvious, but noone said it and it's bothering me.

look a lot like some guards from a Final Fantasy, forget which one, but ive seen them before
    Final fantasy 7.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Shit nvm this is From Software doing this... They made the Otogi games for Xbox and used to be employed by SEGA. I got the game confused with one of the 3 games Mistwalker is putting out for 360... so that is 4 total JP RPGs coming out for 360.