+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level

BETA - Phantasy Star Universe

Phantasy Star Universe: Sega führt geschlossenen Beta Test durch

04.04.06 - Sega gibt bekannt, dass man für das On-/Offline-Rollenspiels Phantasy Star Universe einen geschlossenen Beta Test in Japan durchführen wird. Der Test soll allerdings nur mit der PC-Version möglich sein, die gesammelten Erfahrungen sollen dann auch in der PS2-Version berücksichtigt werden.

Beta-Tester können sich vom 04.04.06 bis 17.04.06 bei Sega auf eine eigens dafür eingerichteten Website anmelden. 10.000 Spieler können mitmachen, die allerdings eine Sega Link ID und einen Wohnsitz in Japan haben müssen. Über die Teilnahme entscheidet das Los. Release: 2006 (Japan)
    Iam at work and only got some minutes left so i try to translate as good as possible fast lol

Phantasy Star Universe : Sega anounces a CLOSED Beta

04.04.06 - Sega anounces the start for the on/offline RPG PSU a CLOSED Beta Test in Japan. The test will only be available for the pc-version, the experience they get will be shared with the ps2-version.

Beta-tester can register between the 04.04.06 and 17.04.06 at the Sega Website that was made for PSU. ( link : http://segalink.jp/global/login.asp?got ... al/psucbt/ ) 10.000 players can attend, but those need a Sega Link ID ( link : http://segalink.jp/home.asp ) and have to live in Japan (only JP home adress is allowed to get the ID). Who can attend the beta-test after registering will be random 10.000 ppl. Release : 2006
    I hope everything is clear for the ppl interested, but comeone Japan ONRY >.<

It's because NA got into the JP PSO servers many years ago. Hilarity ensued.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Krylanna
    language filter on JP PSO = fail

F U C K Y O U N I G G E R ! ! !

pso got hacked so bad rofl

can't wait for PSU D:

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon

can't wait for PSU D:
    No shit my friend Matt hacked the living shit out of PSO for DC and Xbox... you might remember him as Multani Camillo... or not. But yeah no surprise he got banned after 3 months in FFXI and he is well on his way to getting banned in Lineage II also..... I might talk him into playing WoW so he can totally ruin that game as well. After that he can move onto making life miserable for PSU players again... ahhh nulling people.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I want PSO ~_~;

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon

can't wait for PSU D:
    No shit my friend Matt hacked the living shit out of PSO for DC and Xbox... you might remember him as Multani Camillo... or not. But yeah no surprise he got banned after 3 months in FFXI and he is well on his way to getting banned in Lineage II also..... I might talk him into playing WoW so he can totally ruin that game as well. After that he can move onto making life miserable for PSU players again... ahhh nulling people.
    My friend was experimenting in WoW and used a speed hack for "2 seconds". Caught, busted, 72 day suspension... Quotes because I wasn't there to see and there is no telling how long he used it really.

Old Merits
    BG Level

That is because the Warden was working lol... Sony Copyright software bypasses it. That is why I saw a ?? Paladin jump over a mountain in Alterac last month haha. Shit goldfarmers duo fucking Dire Maul... They can hack without the Warden knowing it is going on. Your friend didn't have the software so he got busted. I wouldn't hack in WoW anyway, really the game isn't that hard and if someone saw you a GM call and it would be all over for you.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

time to fly to japan

Banned.

BG Level

Think an IP proxy(via Firefox) would work?

Honorary Wanglad
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaist Vaughn
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

PSU looks like a lot of fun... Hope they have a beta for the US in the future too.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Help me out guys, help me understand what makes this game so damn appealing.

I tried it for the dream cast, and the free demo of this game I think, but it was like this: In a starship type city, neat cartoon graphics. You go on a quest to kill your way to a npc, touch him and warp out. Repeat.

I don't understand what makes it so fun.

Im not being a dick, Im actually sincerely asking what I was missing in the game.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's online. You meet lot's of people online.

Xbox added episode 2 which was alot of fun and lobbies that you could play virtual soccer in

it's repetitive, but it's fun to do.

oh fuck yes, im so pumped but dam it only bein in Japan... they better make a US release. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyprophet
    I don't understand what makes it so fun.

Im not being a dick, Im actually sincerely asking what I was missing in the game.
    It was social, it was not Korean, and it had damn cute emotes.

Certainly wasn't the type of thing that a powergamer would enjoy, even fans of it would have a hard time spending more than an hour or two in a sitting. But if you liked the Phantasy Star franchise, why not? It was cheap.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I thought it was fun for the little time i played it but soooooooo flawed , I found like 999,999,999(of what ever the money was) on the floor when i was level 2 or 3 kinda put me off the game -_-

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gilanth
    I thought it was fun for the little time i played it but soooooooo flawed , I found like 999,999,999(of what ever the money was) on the floor when i was level 2 or 3 kinda put me off the game -_-
    yeah.. it was incredibly easy to dupe your items and meseta on the gamecube. in a way, it was kind of a god send. i kept duped copies of all my items on a second memory card b/c of this one time when my bro fucked w/my character, file got corrupted, and i lost every single item. I expect PSU to be less glitchy, though.

I really enjoyed most everything about PSO. I've said this before. I can never say it enough. THERE IS NO DRAMA IN PHANTASY STAR. You basically sat down, started up a game with some friends, drank a lot of mountain dew, and had a good time. Good ol' days <3

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilanth
    yeah.. it was incredibly easy to dupe your items and meseta on the gamecube. in a way, it was kind of a god send. i kept duped copies of all my items on a second memory card b/c of this one time when my bro fucked w/my character, file got corrupted, and i lost every single item. I expect PSU to be less glitchy, though.

I really enjoyed most everything about PSO. I've said this before. I can never say it enough. THERE IS NO DRAMA IN PHANTASY STAR. You basically sat down, started up a game with some friends, drank a lot of mountain dew, and had a good time. Good ol' days <3
    I'm going to have to disagree with the drama part, xbox there was clan vs clan drama 24/7. I remember the days when people would record some one they dont like, edit it so they sounded retarted and said gay stuff. Then they would go into lobby 1 and replay it all day/night over voice

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    I'm going to have to disagree with the drama part, xbox there was clan vs clan drama 24/7. I remember the days when I would record some one they dont like, edit it so they sounded retarted and said gay stuff. Then I would go into lobby 1 and replay it all day/night over voice
    fix'ed

Old Merits
    BG Level

There is a way to register outside of Japan

Why did i say that? : Cause iam a ass

Why dont i tell you? Cause of the 10k Limit and if more random

i used to play britney spears over my headset on xbl pso lobby 1 it owned