BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog lockers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: Mog lockers

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/topics/060405.html

When the Mog Locker is first introduced its use will be limited to Rent-a-Rooms in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan areas. It will initially have 30 item slots available, and can later be expanded to 50 slots.

Allowing Mog Locker use in other areas, as well as increasing the maximum number of item slots, will be considered for future version updates.
    Lol. So to access storage, we have to go to our home town and to access mog lockers, we have to go to the expansion town.

Jeuno sucks, doesn't it?
    Seriously, I'm surprised how many people still set HP in Jeuno, when OP warps are so convenient + Jeuno being full of shouts and random useless stuff, anyone should only go to Jeuno for 2 reasons: buy detergent, store coins/turn in af+1/af2+1 parts etc.
    If Cosmo-Cleanse didnt come from Jeuno, I would be bordering on 5 months of Jeuno'less exsistance.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

gay, a lease in items? That means you have to turn in the same few items every lease period. Competition for those items is going to be high since there will be never ending demand for em

In the upcoming version update, it will be possible to view the contents of your Mog Safe, Storage, and Mog Locker from any location, not just inside your Mog House
    Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but does the person writing this know the game? /bank and /storage already let you view safe and storage from anywhere. I understand it's worth saying you can do the same with the locker, but including the safe and storage in there seems silly.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by inafume
    Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but does the person writing this know the game? /bank and /storage already let you view safe and storage from anywhere. I understand it's worth saying you can do the same with the locker, but including the safe and storage in there seems silly.
    it's to emphasis that you will always be able to see all the items in your possession no matter where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    No. It's called new details.
    bzzzt

wrong answer
    the right answer is quit trolling or i'll help you quit.

it's a NEW annoucement on the POL website.

what about PS2 memory limitations?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    lies to avoid implementing 99.9999% of the things that players have requested could potentially better the game because that woud require writing and work omg?

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Re: Mog lockers

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi

When the Mog Locker is first introduced its use will be limited to Rent-a-Rooms in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan areas. It will initially have 30 item slots available, and can later be expanded to 50 slots.

Allowing Mog Locker use in other areas, as well as increasing the maximum number of item slots, will be considered for future version updates.
    Lol. So to access storage, we have to go to our home town and to access mog lockers, we have to go to the expansion town.

Jeuno sucks, doesn't it?
    Seriously, I'm surprised how many people still set HP in Jeuno, when OP warps are so convenient + Jeuno being full of shouts and random useless stuff, anyone should only go to Jeuno for 2 reasons: buy detergent, store coins/turn in af+1/af2+1 parts etc.
    sometimes i get bored and i listen to those shouts >_> i helped a whm get a tavnazian bell and solo'ed her AF3 NM lol

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Just a guess, but maybe, just maybe, since you don't keep the list of items in memory like you do safe/storage, but rather on the server...it doesn't require memory?

FUCKING GASP OMG

All extra slots are welcome <.>!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    the right answer is quit trolling or i'll help you quit.
    That needs to be the right answer for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Just a guess, but maybe, just maybe, since you don't keep the list of items in memory like you do safe/storage, but rather on the server...it doesn't require memory?

FUCKING GASP OMG
    This post wins the Most Nonsensical Crap in the Thread award.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Seriously, I'm surprised how many people still set HP in Jeuno
    If you build xp parties at all, its easiest to do it from jeuno. Merit parties you can generally get everyone together to meet up someplace, but for normal 20-75 pt's Jeuno is still the place.

Sure, you could LFP in the home cities...but I don't trust noobs to build my xp pt. Also, it doesn't take that much longer to go from sitting in jeuno, tele or walk outside city and homing ring to OP + home city, and then OP someplace else...it's like 1 minute. There is the 24 hr restriction, but between two OP rings and Tavnazia ring I'm usually ok for 1 day.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Seriously, I'm surprised how many people still set HP in Jeuno
    If you build xp parties at all, its easiest to do it from jeuno. Merit parties you can generally get everyone together to meet up someplace, but for normal 20-75 pt's Jeuno is still the place.

Sure, you could LFP in the home cities...but I don't trust noobs to build my xp pt. Also, it doesn't take that much longer to go from sitting in jeuno, tele or walk outside city and homing ring to OP + home city, and then OP someplace else...it's like 1 minute. There is the 24 hr restriction, but between two OP rings and Tavnazia ring I'm usually ok for 1 day.
    I can understand why people still go to jeuno. Especially when you are trying to create a party. It's hard to say to people 'dont worry, i have 3 members in their starting cities'. And it's really hard if you have any japanese people in your party and you try to explain. That's why you should be able to invite from anywhere in the world. But I guess that's impossible due to the PS2 memory limitations

We first considered having the Mog Locker lease payable in gil. However, with the total amount of gil circulating in Vana’diel seeing a continued decline, we decided to change the payment to require items exclusive to the Treasure of Aht Urhgan areas. It will be possible to trade these items, as well as find them on the auction house.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Great the items to get a mog locker are purchasable from the AH... that means gilfarmers will be selling them... fucking SE. You just know that shit will be overpriced too.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberfoxx
    We first considered having the Mog Locker lease payable in gil. However, with the total amount of gil circulating in Vana’diel seeing a continued decline, we decided to change the payment to require items exclusive to the Treasure of Aht Urhgan areas. It will be possible to trade these items, as well as find them on the auction house.
    2nd post on 1st page already stated so. Read the threads from 1st page people.

oh right sorry ¬¬

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Great the items to get a mog locker are purchasable from the AH... that means gilfarmers will be selling them... fucking SE. You just know that shit will be overpriced too.
    Unless they are items that are not uncommon drops from mob families. Like lizard skins, Quadov backplates, or Goblin masks- maybe the items will be marid hides, Lamia tiaras, or Mamool Ja subligars. It would be impossible for gil sellers to make a monopoly on items like that.

Will be cool if you can also get the items from Assault. People wondered what the incentive would be to keep doing Assault, this alone would be enough incentive to get people to do it, lol. Like perhaps winning an Assault gives you "Assault Points" similar to Ballista Points. and the mog locker fee could be a certain number of Assault Points, and you could also use AP for other things like new Rare/Ex items. That would be tight.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Will be cool if you can also get the items from Assault. People wondered what the incentive would be to keep doing Assault, this alone would be enough incentive to get people to do it, lol. Like perhaps winning an Assault gives you "Assault Points" similar to Ballista Points. and the mog locker fee could be a certain number of Assault Points, and you could also use AP for other things like new Rare/Ex items. That would be tight.
    Bullshit. That sounds like an extortion.