Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Now just for you - i'll post on BG the video of you guys coming out dead from the ouryu bc? ok faggot? arnt you happy you tried to start shit now?
    How many times did you wipe, Judah?
    lawl

This I wanna hear.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

since videos and screenshots are hawt on here:

i deleted the name because i'm not like the persons who make a video of hokuten beeing unlucky
    So much for blaming People on BG forums lawl

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What exactly does that supposed to show except the fact the person's gimp?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Nice video. Ever seen a video of an LS getting cure-bombed?

I'm through turning the other cheek. Its on bitches. You shoulda reeled your boys in while you still could Judah.

The gloves are off. My LS doesn't get any peace from your people and now yours ain't getting any from ours. I smell a Divine Seal in the near future. See you at Vrtra.

EDIT: Any members of Kazoku wanna join me to "watch" them take Vrtra feel free to send me PM. We'll make it a night out on the town.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aldur

I'm through turning the other cheek. Its on bitches. You shoulda reeled your boys in while you still could Judah.

The gloves are off. My LS doesn't get any peace from your people and now yours ain't getting any from ours. I smell a Divine Seal in the near future. See you at Vrtra.

EDIT: Any members of Kazoku wanna join me to "watch" them take Vrtra feel free to send me PM. We'll make it a night out on the town.
    yup, go ahead. Kinzuru ls got their fame with MPK'ing, Stealing, Bots and Drama so its nothing new to us

edit: oh wait, i remember that you even failed on mpking at fafnir learn how to fight Tiamat and then we can talk on

Old Merits
    BG Level

hahaha. I am sure half of Bahamut is interested to "watch"

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari

yup, go ahead. Your ls got their fame with MPK'ing, Stealing, Bots and Drama so its nothing new to us
    LOL you don't have a clue so STFU while you're ahead. Since the split we've botted ZERO fucking times. Your LS brought the drama now we're returning the favor. So stop the whining and take it like a man.
    EDIT: We've never attempted to MPK any LS anywhere at any time. Yet. Believe me when I try I fucking will.

yup, go ahead. Your ls got their fame with MPK'ing, Stealing, Bots and Drama so its nothing new to us
    LOL you don't have a clue so STFU while you're ahead. Since the split we've botted ZERO fucking times. Your LS brought the drama now we're returning the favor. So stop the whining and take it like a man.
    EDIT: We've never attempted to MPK any LS anywhere at any time. Yet. Believe me when I try I fucking will.
    Quick, start a epinephrine drip, hes seizing!!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

yup, go ahead. Kinzuru ls got their fame with MPK'ing, Stealing, Bots and Drama so its nothing new to us
    replace the whining with laughing and it fits ^^;;
    also i had to replace the "your" with the linkshell name since people were asking, "who is you" lol

Old Merits
    BG Level

hehe Kalahari

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Congratulations your E-thugyness went up by .1.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I think someone just got owned at Kazoku Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    lol i wake up to get ready for work and i see this! It's funny how you accuse me of RMT, but then easily turn around and say I dupe? So which one is it? RMT/DUPE ? O.o Like I said people are easily to judge without knowing the truth.

First of all Cloude is not a RMT'd account. 2nd, its not like I didn't have a character to begin with, I use Cloude to help out my own LS for events and go Raise people and shit. I have a few accounts from my own LS that were handed to me as well, and I use them for events and stuff, are you gonna accuse me of buying them as well? If you really want to know I have like 3 other accounts besides Cloude that I use and utilize, not in anyway to benefit myself, but my own LS.

You act like its easy for anyone just to go to a CoP Wyrm and are able to beat it. I could easily have done what you did Judah, disband LS, make new LS, recruit a lot of experienced players and get shit done. Unfortunately that wasn't how Kazoku was started, and yes we had lvl 50s whe it was made, Kazoku was built from the ground up. So don't try to discredit our win of Jormungand by throwing our failed attempts in the past. It was a linkshell effort that we got him down and I'm proud of them for doing so.

Rather than trying to resolve the issue about the MPK attempt you guys claim about Mrfroste, you guys tried to MPK us period which was totally shitty of you guys. yeah, LOL i work for Montblanc, sir what do you do in RL ? Grow up Judah, it's just a game no need to get all butthurt and going around trying to bust on people. I'm sure the majority of us here play this game for fun, so lets try to keep that mentality ok?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Who the fuck is Kazoku ??
    if I have to use that WP Rocl posted and spend a dollar I dont have to find out, I will be very angry.

ANSWERS, NOW

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    I could easily have done what you did Judah, disband LS, make new LS, recruit a lot of experienced players and get shit done.
    Bullshit. The only /experienced/ player ever to enter the ranks of Kinzuru is ROC-FUCKING-L!

Old Merits
    BG Level

This thread fails. Props to Kaz on the Jorm tho

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bercus

I'm interested to watch. Hey Judah remember when you wouldn't let Akiro do dynamis with you because he was applying to BG? Then you got Ludaen the clear even though he was applying to BG at the same time and you just had your head too far up to see that ? Oh Oh and remember how I MPK'd your dynamis (Sorry rest of Hokuten.. really it happened because of Judah ) because you blamed me for something I didn't do and asked me to suck your epenis to stay in the linkshell? Yeah me too
    And remember when you tried to daiga all of our mobs but we beat jormy in less than 3 hours anyway? And oh how you wiped to Tiamat at 1%? Like was stated: Anyone can make a new ls and recruit only BLM and SMn who have done the endgame thing before. That's no accomplishment. To build a linkshell from the ground up... try new things, come up with strategies on your own, That says something. Linkshells like Hokuten, Kazoku, BG, DP and PoS can take pride that when they try something for the first time, it really is the first time for most of their members. And when they take something down, they do it with their own strategies and members.

But right... that just means they all bot/rmt/dupe/refuse to have your ebabies/MPK/ whatever. Maybe you should pay attention to your own linkshell and stop worrying about the affairs of others.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Oh my, I'm quite famous now aren't I?
    Now that's not very nice Hirronimus.

Once I finish reading the Kazoku thread I'll come back; after being in both linkshells I think I should be able easily solve this problem.

Infact... oh me oh my I think I'm getting goosebumps ;3

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janeru
    Quote Originally Posted by bercus

I'm interested to watch. Hey Judah remember when you wouldn't let Akiro do dynamis with you because he was applying to BG? Then you got Ludaen the clear even though he was applying to BG at the same time and you just had your head too far up to see that ? Oh Oh and remember how I MPK'd your dynamis (Sorry rest of Hokuten.. really it happened because of Judah ) because you blamed me for something I didn't do and asked me to suck your epenis to stay in the linkshell? Yeah me too
    And remember when you tried to daiga all of our mobs but we beat jormy in less than 3 hours anyway? And oh how you wiped to Tiamat at 1%? Like was stated: Anyone can make a new ls and recruit only BLM and SMn who have done the endgame thing before. That's no accomplishment. To build a linkshell from the ground up... try new things, come up with strategies on your own, That says something. Linkshells like Hokuten, Kazoku, BG, DP and PoS can take pride that when they try something for the first time, it really is the first time for most of their members. And when they take something down, they do it with their own strategies and members.

But right... that just means they all bot/rmt/dupe/refuse to have your ebabies/MPK/ whatever. Maybe you should pay attention to your own linkshell and stop worrying about the affairs of others.
    And Knights

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janeru
    These are the Sentences of the Day :wink: