Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am scared of Expansion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I am scared of Expansion

I am scared of Expansion.... because the weeks after it comes out there will be like... ... USEFUL INFORMATION here! Everyone be so busy on new jobs n stuff.... they gonna forget about the art of drama....

hold my hand pls

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It will be ok... Relax, it will all be ok. We can get through the lack of drama. If it helps, I'll be sure to post, anything I post starts drama, that should comfort you in these coming times.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    It will be ok... Relax, it will all be ok. We can get through the lack of drama. If it helps, I'll be sure to post, anything I post starts drama, that should comfort you in these coming times.
    Your posts get me through the tough times in life. I am comforted by knowing that any thread I open you will be there waiting for me.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: I am scared of Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion
    I am scared of Expansion.... because the weeks after it comes out there will be like... ... USEFUL INFORMATION here! Everyone be so busy on new jobs n stuff.... they gonna forget about the art of drama....

hold my hand pls
    What new jobs, You mean when everybody and their mother gets BLU causing a /sea blu "472 people found in this area"(Valkrum Dunes)

I know a bunch of people probably want to be the first 75 blu, ppm, and or csr >.>

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet
    Your posts get me through the tough times in life. I am comforted by knowing that any thread I open you will be there waiting for me.
    Lmao!

Learn how to use phpBB tags at least if you're gonna post here and not gtfo like we've asked hundreds of times.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Can you feel the love?

And it won't take long before the sj drama starts...(ie. wtf @ this Puppetmaster subbing BLM! damn I hate newbs)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Learn how to use phpBB tags at least if you're gonna post here and not gtfo like we've asked hundreds of times.
    Fixed. I'm used to vBulletin, sorry.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

vb tags are the same as the phpbb ones lol

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

blue mage PTs mmmhmm

6 lvl10 blue mages use sheep charge :3 something will die from that lol, hits so hard! lol

Black Belt
    BG Level

i powerleveled a BLM from 10-17 soloing with staff. i don't care how the new jobs are, you won't see me playing them in the Dunes unless it's an all LS PT.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    vb tags are the same as the phpbb ones lol
    vb doesn't have the quote= function, just quote so I typed it as [quote=Tonberry King]. Its mostly the same, but there are a few differences

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    i powerleveled a BLM from 10-17 soloing with staff. i don't care how the new jobs are, you won't see me playing them in the Dunes unless it's an all LS PT.
    what job you gonna play? :DDD

<=bluemageturbantarux2:3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think I remember PUP being confirmed as a hand to hand job, but I wonder if they'll be a subtle blow job, too, and have Martial Arts trait. I'm scared PUP will be like a gimp MNK with a wyvern.

lol.. you said "subtle blow job" kekekekeke
    ^___________________^

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

chum, that guy in your sig is oddly hot

its the asshole comment, god

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I've had my set party planned for these new jobs for months. Do people really still settle for pickups???/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I've had my set party planned for these new jobs for months. Do people really still settle for pickups???/
    ...so what kind of role is PUP gonna fill in your party?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In the lowbie levels, from dunes to garlaige, yes. In the higher levels, it might be wise to static.

Do you plan on staticing straight from level 1 (or 10) on the new jobs, or LFG for pickup parties on COR/BLU/PUP until your 50s/60s then static?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    In the lowbie levels, from dunes to garlaige, yes. In the higher levels, it might be wise to static.

Do you plan on staticing straight from level 1 (or 10) on the new jobs, or LFG for pickup parties on COR/BLU/PUP until your 50s/60s then static?
    I would just static as soon as everybody's lvls are the same. If everyone is starting new jobs, I'd start my static in dunes... it'll always be more efficient than pick-up PT's. Why wait til later?

Sadly my current static won't finish before expansion release, so I guess I'll be late lvling the new jobs. =p

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin

10->75

Depending on a few things, we could do that in 4-6 weeks. Setting with same people I set my Paladin with though that time we had access to a 75 Bard to dual box. Currently COR, BLU, NIN, MNK - anyone on Ragnarok wanna level Bard???