Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ALLAH AKBAR!!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The theme of this thread is not "Square Enix is off its rocker." By now, you've already heard countless arguments running in that vein and are probably pretty sick of them. The theme of this letter is "Square Enix would feel an intense schadenfreude if its ultimata made me go crazy." Here's my side of the story: It is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did Square Enix's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "How long shall there continue infernal low-lifes to vend and uncivilized scapegraces to gulp so low a piece of deconstructionism as Square Enix's doctrines?" To answer that question, we need first to consider Square Enix's thought process, which generally takes the following form: (1) Square Enix has the authority to issue licenses for practicing onanism, so (2) corrupt malcontents (especially the acrimonious type) are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. Therefore, (3) it is a perpetual victim of injustice and thus, (4) it is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. As you can see, Square Enix's reasoning makes no sense, which leads me to believe that it may reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence right after it reads this letter. Let it. Quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "transubstantiationalist", I will prevent the production of a new crop of larcenous perjurers while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. Square Enix does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all completely justified, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins.

I'll go over that again: My opinions are the obverse of Square Enix's. More than that, if Square Enix opened its eyes, it'd realize that it can plausibly be surmised that it is so tied up in its personal dreams that it is oblivious to what is happening in the world around it. Are you still with me? Disgusting losers, empty-headed firebrands, and Square Enix's hirelings are totally and utterly fungible, but that's really beside the point.

Square Enix can blame me for the influx of peevish publishers of hate literature if it makes it feel better, but it won't help its cause any. I and Square Enix part company when it comes to the issue of separatism. It feels that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication, while I insist that if I have a bias, it is only against directionless, cankered skinheads who pit the haves against the have-nots. Square Enix has commented that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as its comment is lacking in common sense. I need your help if I'm ever to push the envelope on our knowledge of the world around us. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior.

Individually, Square Enix's stances cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. But linked together, Square Enix's bait-and-switch tactics could easily lock people up for reading the "wrong" classes of books or listening to the "wrong" types of music. I'm no expert, but it seems to me that in Square Enix's half-measures, neopaganism is witting and unremitting, raving and polyloquent. It revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that it may be generating. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to Square Enix.

If Square Enix isn't unconscionable, I don't know who is. My intention here is not just to replace today's chaos and lack of vision with order and a supreme sense of purpose, but also to reinforce what is best in people. While I have no proof that Square Enix's virtue and brains are inversely proportionate to its vices and the size of its mouth, you should still believe me, as I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that uppity casuists with stronger voices than minds would revert to delusional behavior. But I can't follow Square Enix's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that the basal lie that underlies all of its dangerous analects is that it can override nature. Translation: It is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that Square Enix should be even slightly inconvenienced. I doubt you need any help from me to identify the supreme idiocy of those views, but you should nevertheless be aware that we must punish Square Enix for its raucous fairy tales. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to introduce an important, but underrepresented, angle on its jaded warnings. You must be the one to answer the foolhardy paper-pushers who cashier anyone who tries to ring the bells of truth. And you must inform your fellow man that Square Enix can justify anything that brings it a profit. It vehemently denies that, of course. But it obviously would, because it will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let it lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. At least putting up with another Square Enix hissy fit is easier than convincing Square Enix's secret agents that if Square Enix's attendants had even an ounce of integrity, they would launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of terrorism.

While Square Enix has a right, as do we all, to believe whatever it wants about antiheroism, the acid test for its "kinder, gentler" new circulars should be, "Do they still pull the levers of colonialism and oil the gears of absenteeism?" If the answer is yes, then we can conclude that I have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Square Enix seek temporary tactical alliances with unctuous geeks in order to distract attention from more important issues. In order to express our concerns about Square Enix's voluble snow jobs, we must resolve our disputes without violence. And that's just the first step. Remember, some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with pouty good-for-nothings on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to saddle the economy with crippling debt. Take, for example, self-satisfied, brutish duffers. Now look at Square Enix. If you don't believe there's a similarity, then consider that it says it's going to transform our whole society to suit its own gutless interests in the coming days. Good old Square Enix. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how antihumanist they sound.

Did Square Enix get dropped on its head when it was young, or did it take massive doses of drugs to believe that it understands the difference between civilization and savagery? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: It is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by Square Enix's laughable theories. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and give peace a chance. Given what I know about savage devil-worshippers, I can say with confidence that Square Enix keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. The purpose of this deception may be to treat anyone who doesn't agree with it to a torrent of vitriol and vilification. Or maybe the purpose is to blame those who have no power to change the current direction of events. Oh what a tangled web Square Enix weaves when first it practices to deceive.

Sometimes it seems the most maladroit insurrectionists you'll ever see are like a farmer who, in the spring, would work the ground, plant seeds, fertilize, and cultivate the ground for a period of time. And then, perhaps, he decides to go off to Hawaii and have a good time and forget the reason he planted the crop in the first place. Well, a farmer wouldn't do that. But Square Enix would suck up to puerile finks if it got the chance.

It's not just that I, not being one of the many horny sciolists of this world, regard Square Enix the way I would the sort of stinking filth I might have to clean off my boots after a careless walk in a dog kennel, but also that it has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to glorify yawping killjoys. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that when the war against reason is backed by a large cadre of wanton boeotians, the results are even more myopic. (Actually, its bromides are contrary to international human rights and humanitarian standards but that's not important now.) What I want to document now is that Square Enix talks a lot about phallocentrism and how wonderful it is. However, it's never actually defined what it means. How can it argue for something it's never defined? The answer is quite simple. I already listed several possibilities, but because Square Enix lacks the ability to remember beyond the last two seconds of its existence, I will restate what I said before, for its sake: My position is that seeing it fragment the nation into politically disharmonious units is a nauseating and disgusting spectacle. Square Enix, in contrast, argues that moonstruck guttersnipes are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Square Enix. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for it to admit that it doubtlessly believes that it acts in the public interest. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is it living in? In other words, why does it always have to be such a party pooper? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that its nostrums are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're thoroughly irresponsible, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how it is in its nature to be a deceiver and a destroyer and a bloodsucker. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also champion the force of goodness against the greed of the most ruthless lackwits I've ever seen. I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of Square Enix's hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now.

My argument gets a little complicated here. Craven and footling, Square Enix's arguments resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Square Enix likes to compare its tractates to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them. Not only have the most snivelling popinjays you'll ever see decided to glorify their demands by dressing them up as moral and righteous prerogatives, but their assertions are being debated as though they were actually reasonable. In theory, Square Enix's vituperations are a quick-fix detour, a placebo aimed at surface symptoms, and an excuse to promote communism's traits as normative values to be embraced. But in reality, we should not concern ourselves with Square Enix's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that Square Enix's opinion is that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that crime unpunished is crime rewarded, and everyone with half a brain understands that. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me reinforce notions of positive self esteem, and together we'll perform noble deeds. We'll halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Putting what Xavier said into something we can all understand.

MAROK SHUD CLAAN UP HIS ACT BUT TAHTS NOT TEH POINT OF THIS LATAR!11111 WTF LOL TEH POINT IS TAHT MAROKS LANGUAEG IS TURGID AND INCOMPRAH3NSIBL31!!1!111 WTF IN TEH TEXT TAHT FOLOWS I WONT BOTHER DISCUSNG TEH FLAWS IN MAROKS LOGIC B/C HE UNDOUBTEDLY DO3SNT US3 ANY LOGIC1!111 OMG WTF LOL WHIEL TH3SE INCIEDNTS MAY SEM MINOR HE CLAMES TAHT HA CAN ACHEIVE HIS GOALS BY FREINDLY AND MORAL CONDUCT1111!1! OMG LOL I WUD SAY TAHT TAHT CLAME IS 70% FOLDAROL 20% TWADL3 AND 10% ANOTH3R INTRANSIEGNT ATEMPT 2 SEK TEMPORARY TACTICAL ALIANCES WIT 3CENTRIC TRIXTERS IN ORD3R 2 USH3R IN TEH BGINNG OF AN ADL3PAETD NU 3RA OF ANTI-INTELECTUALISM
    IF1111!1 OMG LOL U LOKED UP OFICIOUS IN DA DICTIONARY U PROBABLY SE MAROKS PICTURE!1!!!!!! ALTHOUGH IT R3QUIERS RISK COMITM3NT AND FOLOW-THROUGH 2 SPREAD AWAERNES OF DA DESTRUCTIEV NATURA OF MAROKS WARNNGS TEH FIRST THNG W3 NED 2 DO IS 2 G3T MAROK 2 ADMIT TAHT HE HAS A PROBLEM1!111 LOL HA SHUD B COUNSELED 2 RACIET TEH FOLOWNG
    I MAROK M AN UNRULY APOSTAET
    I11!11111 WTF LOL HAEV B3N A PARTICIPANT IN A GIANT SCHAM3 2 DAMONIEZ MAH FMILY AND FREINDS
    I!1!1 OMG LOL HEREBY ADMIT MAH ADICTION 2 SOL3CISM11!!!!!! OMG LOL I ASK FOR TEH STRENGTH AND WISDOM 2 FIGHT THIS ADICTION
    ONCE11!! MAROK REALIEZS TAHT H3 HAS A PROBL3M MAYB THEN HEL SE TAHT H3 WANTS MA 2 S2P TRYNG 2 TEL HIM WHER3 H3 CAN STIK IT1!!! WTF LOL INSTAAD H3D RATHER I PLAY RIGHT IN2 TEH HANDS OF VINDICTIEV O1111! WTF SORY BUT I DONT ACEPT D3FEAT TAHT EASILY!!11!11! OMG WTF I CANT PREDICT TEH FUTURE BUT I DO KNOW THIS WE CAN N3V3R R3TURN 2 TEH PAST111!1 LOL AND IF W3 R 3VER 2 MOVE FORWARD 2 TEH FUTUR3 WA UNMISTAKABLY HAEV 2 S2P HIS 3NCROACHM3NTS ON OUR HARITAEG!!!!11 OMG LOL MAROKS PHILIPIS R FILAD WIT A NUMBR OF VERY CLAAR-CUT AND BLATANT LEIS - LEIS OF BOTH OMISION AND COMISION1!!1 WTF OF COURS3 ITS NOT TAHT SIMPLA
    GIEVN111!1!11 LOL WUT I KNOW ABOUT EGOCANTRIC GUTAR-DWELARS I CAN SAY WIT CONFIEDNCE TAHT WARE HE ALIEV 2DAY HIEDKI 2JO WUD B MAROKS MOST TRUSTWORTHY ALY!1!11 OMG WTF I CAN SE 2JO JOINNG FORC3S WIT MAROK 2 HELP HIM KEP US HYPNOTIEZD SO WA DONT SHOW PRINCIPLE GUMPTION VERVE AND N3RVA1111 WTF GIEVN DA OBSTREPEROUS POLITICAL RH32RIC OF OUR TIEMS HIS LEGAETS TAND 2 FAL IN2 DA MISTAEKN BLEIF TAHT COLONIALISM IS A NOBLE GOAL MANELY B/C TH3Y LIEV INSIED AN MAROK-GANERAETD ILUSION-WORLD AND TOK ONLY WIT 3ACH OTHER1!!11 OMG LOL AS A PRACTICAL MATAR IF HE THINKS TAHT HE CAN MAEK MA FAL IN2 DA TRAP OF THINKNG TAHT JUDGM3NTAL EX2RTIONISTS HAEV DRMATICALY LOWER INCIEDNCES OF CANCAR HAART ATAX HAART DIESAES AND MANY OTHER ILN3SES THAN TEH REST OF US TH3N HES BARKNG UP TEH WRONG TRE
    I!11!11 WTF HAEV 2 WOND3R WHARE MAROK GOT TEH IEDA TAHT IT IS MAH VEIW TAHT ANTIPLURALISM IS A VIABLE AND VITAL OBJECTIEV FOR OUR NATIONS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS11!!!!1! WTF THIS SITS HARD WIT ME B/C IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUA AND IVE N3VER WRIT3N ANYTHNG 2 IMPLY TAHT IT IS!!11!!1! OMG LOL MOR3 2 TEH POINT C3RTANE FACTS R CLEAR!111 OMG FOR INSTANCA H3 SHUD CLARIFY HIS POINT SO PEOPLE LIEK U AND ME CAN TEL WTH H3S TOKNG ABOUT!11!1!!! LOL WITHOUT CLARIFICATION HIS SUGESTIONS SOUND LOFTY AND INCLUD3 SOM3 EMOTIONALY CHARGED WORDS BUT DONT RILLY SEM 2 MAEK ANY S3NS3
    MAROKS1!1!!1!1 WTF LOL DISCIPLAS R 2 LAZY 2 WARN TEH PUBLIC AGANEST THOSE DIRTY DIABOLIC CRIMINAL MASTARMINDS WHOSE POSITIEV ACOMPLISHMANTS R ALWAYS PRACTICALY NIL BUT WHOS3 CONCEIT CAN SCARCALY B 3XCELAD111!! THAY JUST WANT 2 SIT BAK FAST3N THEYRE MOUTHS ON TEH PUBLIC TEATS AND CASUALY FORGET TAHT MAH LOVE FOR PAOPL3 NECESITAETS TAHT I MAEK THIS WORLD A KINDAR G3NTLAR PLAEC1!11!! WTF LOL YAS I FAEC OPOSITION FROM MAROK111111 WTF LOL HOWAVAR THIS IS NOT A R3ASON 2 QUIT BUT 2 STRIEV HARDER!1!11! WTF ALTHOUGH HE WANTS 2 MAEK BIGOTRY RESPACTABLA IF W3 FALE 2 REPORT AS BST AS POSIBL3 TEH FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCAS SUROUNDNG HIS P3A-BRANEED NOTIONS TH3N WE HAEV NO ON3 2 BLM3 BUT OURSELVES!11!111 OMG MAROKS IEDAS HAEV EXP3REINCED A CONSIEDRABL3 MOUNT OF 3VOLUTION (OR PERHAPS MORE ACURAETLY G3N3TIC DRIFT) OVAR TEH PAST FAW WEKS!!11!1 OMG LOL THEY USED 2 B SIMPLY PRODIGAL!!11!!1 OMG NOW NOT ONLY R THEY BOTH CAERL3S AND 3THICALY BANKRUPT BUT TH3Y ALSO SARVE AS UNEQUIVOCAL PROF TAHT DA SPAEC RAMANENG IN THIS LETER WIL NOT SUFIEC EV3N 2 ENUMERAET TEH WAYS IN WHICH MAROK HAS TREID 2 WRIET OF WHOL3 SACTIONS OF SOCEITY
    ANYONE1!!!!!!! WTF LOL WHO HASNT B3N LIVNG IN A CAEV WIT HIS EYES SHUT AND HIS AARS PLUGED KNOWS TAHT DA ONLY WEAPONS MAROK HAS IN HIS INTELACTUAL ARSENAL R BOK BURNNG BRANEWASHNG AND INTIMIDATION!!!!1!1! OMG LOL TAHTS AL HE HAS AND HE KNOWS IT!11!! HIS H3LPERS R QUERULOUS AT BST DA DOWNFAL OF SOCEITY AT WORST!!111!! OMG LOL OKAY TAHTS A BIT OF AN OVERSTAETMENT BUT FOR AL OF U R3ADNG THIS WHO R NOT RANDY CHIESL3RS U CAN UNDERSTAND WHARE TEH MOTIVATION FOR TAHT STAETMENT COMAS FROM!!11!1! OMG WTF FOR DA MOST PART I HARDH3AEDD CYNIC TAHT I M CANOT 2 OFT3N 3MPHASIEZ DA SIMPLE FACT TAHT MAROKS CATS-PAWS SHUD REVALUAET THERE CHERISH3D ASUMPTIONS ABOUT LYS3NKOISM!11!!1 OMG STIL MAROK WANTS US 2 THINK OF HIM AS A DO-GODAR1!!!1!! LOL KEP IN MIND THOUGH TAHT HE WANTS 2 DO GOD WIT OTHER PEOPLES MONEY AND OFTAN WIT OTHER PEOPLES LIEVS1!!1 WTF LOL IF MAROK RILLY WANT3D 2 B A DO-GODER HE CUD START BY ADMITNG TAHT WHENEVER H3 ANOUNCAS TAHT CANIBALISM WIEF-SWAPNG AND TEH MURD3R OF INFANTS AND TEH 3LDERLY R ACAPTABL3 BHAVIOR HIS SUPORTERS APLAUD ON CUA AND DA ACOLAEDS R LONG AND OSTENTATIOUS!!!1!!! LOL WUT FUNY IS TAHT THEY DONT PROVIED SIMILAR FEDBAK WHAN3V3R I T3L THEM TAHT MAROK IS LIEK A MAGICIAN WHO PRODUCAS A DOVE IN ON3 HAND WHIEL TEH OTHER HAND IS BUSY TRYNG 2 FIL TEH ARE WIT RECRIMINATION AND RANCOR
    MAROK1!1!!1 LOL APAARS 2 HAEV FOUND A NU 2L 2 USE 2 HELP HIM ASUAEG TEH HUNGERS OF HIS DRONAS WIT SERVNGS OF FRESH SCAEPGOATS1!1!1! LOL TAHT 2L IS RACIDIVISM AND IF U WATCH HIM WEILD IT U UNDENIABLY SE Y IN 3VARY COUNTRY THEIR R BRASBOUND MAH DOMSDAY PROPHATS WHO R 3VERY BIT AS INARTICULAET AS HA!!1!!11! OMG WTF LOL IN VEIW OF TAHT IT IS NOT SURPRISNG TAHT HE IS NOT ONLY IMORAL BUT MORAL!!111!!1 OUT OF DA VAST NUMBR OF DAVASTATNG 3VILS FOR WHICH HOMICIDAL IMBCIELS R DIERCTLY OR INDIERCTLY RESPONSIBLE I SHAL PIK OUT ONLY A SNGLA ON3 WHICH IS MOST IN KEPNG WIT DA IN3R ESENCA OF MAROKS SHMBOLIC HORNY VEIWPOINTS FADISM1111 WTF LOL PLZ PLZ PLZ H3LP ME R3MIND MAROK ABOUT TEH CONCEPT OF TRUTH IN ADV3RTISNG1!!1! OMG LOL WITHOUT UR HALP MAROK WIL UN3QUIVOCALY MAEK A MOK3RY OF TEH TERM CHROMA2GRAPHIC
    IF1!!!1 LOL A COGANT LOGICAL ARGUM3NT ENT3RAD MAROKS BRANE NO DOUBT A CONCUSION WUD R3SULT!111 OMG MAROK ONCE TREID CONVINCNG ME TAHT THEYRE SHUD B PUBLICLY FINANC3D C3NTARS OF OPORTUNISM111! OMG DO3S HA THINK I WAS BORN YAST3RDAY??!!?? OMG WTF I M3AN IT SEMS PRETY OBVIOUS TAHT IF FAET D3SIERD TAHT MAROK MAEK A CORECT APLICATION OF WUT H3 HAD R3AD ABOUT PHALOC3NTRISM IT WUD HAEV 2 INDICAET TITL3 AND PAEG NUMBR SINCE TEH DEPLORABL3 DANGEROUS MAGOT WUD OTHERWIES N3VER IN AL HIS LIEF FIND DA CORECT PLAEC!1!!1!!1 LOL BUT SINCE FAET DOAS NOT DO THIS IF I MAY B SO BOLD MAROKS UN2WARD MAH GM3 OF CH3S - TEH MAH CHAS OF CRONYISM - HAS CONTINUED FOR FAR 2 LONG11111!! ITS TIEM 2 CHAKMAET THIS BRUTAL TACTLES TWERP AND SHOW HIM TAHT HE WRIETS A LOT OF LONG STAETM3NTS TAHT MAAN PRACTICALY NOTHNG1!1! LOL WUT SN3AKY IS TAHT MAROK CONSTRUCTS THOS3 STAETMENTS IN SUCH A WAY TAHT IT NEV3R OCURS 2 HIS REAEDRS 2 ANALYZE THAM!!!!! OMG ANALYSIS WUD ALMOST CARTANELY INDICAET TAHT EV3R SINCA MAROK D3CIEDD 2 INTRODUC3 DIESAES IGNORANC3 SQUALOR IDLENAS AND WANT IN2 AFLUENT N3IGHBORHODS HIS CONSISTENT UNVARYNG LIEN HAS BEN TAHT HA IS FORWARD-LOKNG OP3N-MINDED AND CR3ATIEV
    SHOW!11!1111 LOL M3 WHERE IT SAYS MAROK HAS DA RIGHT 2 DAVELOP A PAVLOVIAN REFLEX IN US 2 MAEK US AFRADE 2 S2P DEFENDNG DA 3FRONTIEV STATUS QUO AND INST3AD IMPLAMENT A BOLD NU AEGNDA FOR CHANG31!!1!11 LOL HE ARGUES TAHT 75 MILION YEARS AGO A GALACTIC TYRANT NMED XENU SOLVED DA OV3RPOPULATION PROBL3M OF HIS 76-PLAENT FEDARATION BY TRANSPORTNG TEH EXCES PEOPL3 2 3ARTH CHANENG TH3M 2 VOLCANOES AND DROPNG H-BOMBS ON THEM!!1!!1 OMG LOL 2 MANETANE THIS TH3SIS MAROK NATURALY HAS HAD 2 SHOVEL AWAY A MOUNTANE OF EVIEDNCE WHICH HA DOES BY TEH DESP3RAET AXP3DEINT OF CLAMENG TAHT TEH SKY IS FALNG!1!1!111 I CANOT BLEIVE HOW MANY ACTUAL PHYSICAL BREATHNG THINKNG PEOPLE HAEV FAL3N FOR HIS SUBTERFUG311!111!! WTF IMM THOROUGHLY STUN3D!!!! OMG WTF ON TAHT NOTE L3T MA SAY TAHT MAROKS PRÉCIS R A PUBLIC ADMISION OF HIS IMATURITY AND INS3NSITIVITY!!11!11 OMG WTF I MEAN THINK ABOUT THEYRE1!!! OMG WTF R SOM3 BASIC BIOLOGICAL R3ALITEIS OF DA WORLD IN WHICH W3 LIEV1!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL TH3SE REALITEIS R DOUBTL3S R3GRETABLA BUT THAY R UNALTARABLE!!1!!! WTF LOL IF MAROK FINDS THAM IN2LERABL3 AND UNTHINKABL3 TEH ONLY THNG TAHT I CAN SUGAST IS TAHT HA TRY 2 FLAG DOWN A FLYNG SAUC3R AND TAEK PASAEG FOR SOM3 OTHER SOLAR SYST3M POSIBLY ONE IN WHICH DA R3SIEDNTS R OBLIVIOUS 2 DA FACT TAHT I HAEV OFT3N MANETANE3D TAHT REASONABLE P3OPLE CAN R3ASONABLY DISAGRE!1!!11!! OMG LOL UNFORTUNAETLY WH3N DEALNG WIT MAROK AND HIS SUBALT3RNS TAHT CLAME ASUMES FACTS NOT IN AVIEDNCE1!1!111! OMG WTF LOL SO LET ME CLAME INSTEAD TAHT DA POISONOUS WIEN OF NEOCOLONIALISM HAD BEN DISTIL3D LONG BFORA MAROK ENT3R3D DA SCENE1!1!1!! WTF LOL MAROK IS M3R3LY DA AEGNT DECANTNG DA POISONOUS FLUID FROM ITS BOTL3 IN2 DA JUG TAHT IS WORLD HUMANITY11!!111! LOL IF MAROK CONTINUAS 2 DESTROY TAHT WHICH IS DA ENVY OF - AND MOD3L FOR - TEH 3NTIER CIVILIEZD WORLD DA R3SULT CAN B A 2NE-D3AFN3S A CLUALESN3S ON MATARS TAHT R AT TEH C3NT3R OF 3XP3REINCE FOR VAST S3GMENTS OF TEH POPULATION!1111!!1 OMG WTF LOL I MUST ASK TAHT HIS ENCOMIASTS RASE3 SEV3RAL ISUES ABOUT HIS CANKER3D EXPEDEINTS TAHT R FREQUENTLY MISNG FROM TEH DRIEVL TAHT MASQU3RAEDS FOR DISCOURS3 ON THIS 2PIC11!1! WTF LOL I KNOW THAYL N3VAR DO TAHT SO HER3S AN ALTERNAET PROPOSAL THEY SHUD AT DA VARY L3AST BAK OF AND QUIT TRYNG 2 BRAND ME AS CONIVNG1!11 WTF WUT ELS3 MAY B DA CAES IT IS C3RTANE TAHT I DONT R WUT OTHERS SAY ABOUT HIM!1!!!1! OMG LOL MAROKS STIL WIK3D UNFORGIVNG AND H3 INTENDS 2 PROGRESIEVLY 3NLARG3 AND INCREASNGLY CENTRALIEZ TEH MEANS OF OPRESION AXPLOITATION VIOLENC3 AND DESTRUCTION!!1! FORK-2NGU3D HALF-WITS MAY ENDANGAR OUR PROPARTY OR OUR S3CURITY OR OUR ECONOMIC WAL-BNG BUT MAROK 3NDANGERS OUR SUS!!!11 OMG LOL WA MUST CREAET GRE8R PUBLIC UNDARSTANDNG OF TEH DMAEG CAUS3D BY MAROKS CLAMES!11111 OMG LOL W3 MUST H3LP U PEOPLA DEV3LOP TEH ABILITY 2 MAEK INFORMED AND R3ASON3D DACISIONS FOR TEH PUBLIC GOD AS CITIEZNS OF A CULTURALY DIEVRSE D3MOCRATIC SOCEITY IN AN INTERDEPAND3NT WORLD!11!! OMG AND W3 MUST DRAW A PICTUR3 OF WUT W3 CONC3IEV OF UNDER DA WORD PHILOSOPHICOTHEOLOGICAL!!!!1 LOL PLZ JOIN ME IN INCORPORATNG TH3S3 WORDS IN2 OUR LIVNG CR3DO1111!111 LOL

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by DeusNoctis
    Putting what Xavier said into something we can all understand.

MAROK SHUD CLAAN UP HIS ACT BUT TAHTS NOT TEH POINT OF THIS LATAR!11111 WTF LOL TEH POINT IS TAHT MAROKS LANGUAEG IS TURGID AND INCOMPRAH3NSIBL31!!1!111 WTF IN TEH TEXT TAHT FOLOWS I WONT BOTHER DISCUSNG TEH FLAWS IN MAROKS LOGIC B/C HE UNDOUBTEDLY DO3SNT US3 ANY LOGIC1!111 OMG WTF LOL WHIEL TH3SE INCIEDNTS MAY SEM MINOR HE CLAMES TAHT HA CAN ACHEIVE HIS GOALS BY FREINDLY AND MORAL CONDUCT1111!1! OMG LOL I WUD SAY TAHT TAHT CLAME IS 70% FOLDAROL 20% TWADL3 AND 10% ANOTH3R INTRANSIEGNT ATEMPT 2 SEK TEMPORARY TACTICAL ALIANCES WIT 3CENTRIC TRIXTERS IN ORD3R 2 USH3R IN TEH BGINNG OF AN ADL3PAETD NU 3RA OF ANTI-INTELECTUALISM
    IF1111!1 OMG LOL U LOKED UP OFICIOUS IN DA DICTIONARY U PROBABLY SE MAROKS PICTURE!1!!!!!! ALTHOUGH IT R3QUIERS RISK COMITM3NT AND FOLOW-THROUGH 2 SPREAD AWAERNES OF DA DESTRUCTIEV NATURA OF MAROKS WARNNGS TEH FIRST THNG W3 NED 2 DO IS 2 G3T MAROK 2 ADMIT TAHT HE HAS A PROBLEM1!111 LOL HA SHUD B COUNSELED 2 RACIET TEH FOLOWNG
    I MAROK M AN UNRULY APOSTAET
    I11!11111 WTF LOL HAEV B3N A PARTICIPANT IN A GIANT SCHAM3 2 DAMONIEZ MAH FMILY AND FREINDS
    I!1!1 OMG LOL HEREBY ADMIT MAH ADICTION 2 SOL3CISM11!!!!!! OMG LOL I ASK FOR TEH STRENGTH AND WISDOM 2 FIGHT THIS ADICTION
    ONCE11!! MAROK REALIEZS TAHT H3 HAS A PROBL3M MAYB THEN HEL SE TAHT H3 WANTS MA 2 S2P TRYNG 2 TEL HIM WHER3 H3 CAN STIK IT1!!! WTF LOL INSTAAD H3D RATHER I PLAY RIGHT IN2 TEH HANDS OF VINDICTIEV O1111! WTF SORY BUT I DONT ACEPT D3FEAT TAHT EASILY!!11!11! OMG WTF I CANT PREDICT TEH FUTURE BUT I DO KNOW THIS WE CAN N3V3R R3TURN 2 TEH PAST111!1 LOL AND IF W3 R 3VER 2 MOVE FORWARD 2 TEH FUTUR3 WA UNMISTAKABLY HAEV 2 S2P HIS 3NCROACHM3NTS ON OUR HARITAEG!!!!11 OMG LOL MAROKS PHILIPIS R FILAD WIT A NUMBR OF VERY CLAAR-CUT AND BLATANT LEIS - LEIS OF BOTH OMISION AND COMISION1!!1 WTF OF COURS3 ITS NOT TAHT SIMPLA
    GIEVN111!1!11 LOL WUT I KNOW ABOUT EGOCANTRIC GUTAR-DWELARS I CAN SAY WIT CONFIEDNCE TAHT WARE HE ALIEV 2DAY HIEDKI 2JO WUD B MAROKS MOST TRUSTWORTHY ALY!1!11 OMG WTF I CAN SE 2JO JOINNG FORC3S WIT MAROK 2 HELP HIM KEP US HYPNOTIEZD SO WA DONT SHOW PRINCIPLE GUMPTION VERVE AND N3RVA1111 WTF GIEVN DA OBSTREPEROUS POLITICAL RH32RIC OF OUR TIEMS HIS LEGAETS TAND 2 FAL IN2 DA MISTAEKN BLEIF TAHT COLONIALISM IS A NOBLE GOAL MANELY B/C TH3Y LIEV INSIED AN MAROK-GANERAETD ILUSION-WORLD AND TOK ONLY WIT 3ACH OTHER1!!11 OMG LOL AS A PRACTICAL MATAR IF HE THINKS TAHT HE CAN MAEK MA FAL IN2 DA TRAP OF THINKNG TAHT JUDGM3NTAL EX2RTIONISTS HAEV DRMATICALY LOWER INCIEDNCES OF CANCAR HAART ATAX HAART DIESAES AND MANY OTHER ILN3SES THAN TEH REST OF US TH3N HES BARKNG UP TEH WRONG TRE
    I!11!11 WTF HAEV 2 WOND3R WHARE MAROK GOT TEH IEDA TAHT IT IS MAH VEIW TAHT ANTIPLURALISM IS A VIABLE AND VITAL OBJECTIEV FOR OUR NATIONS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS11!!!!1! WTF THIS SITS HARD WIT ME B/C IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUA AND IVE N3VER WRIT3N ANYTHNG 2 IMPLY TAHT IT IS!!11!!1! OMG LOL MOR3 2 TEH POINT C3RTANE FACTS R CLEAR!111 OMG FOR INSTANCA H3 SHUD CLARIFY HIS POINT SO PEOPLE LIEK U AND ME CAN TEL WTH H3S TOKNG ABOUT!11!1!!! LOL WITHOUT CLARIFICATION HIS SUGESTIONS SOUND LOFTY AND INCLUD3 SOM3 EMOTIONALY CHARGED WORDS BUT DONT RILLY SEM 2 MAEK ANY S3NS3
    MAROKS1!1!!1!1 WTF LOL DISCIPLAS R 2 LAZY 2 WARN TEH PUBLIC AGANEST THOSE DIRTY DIABOLIC CRIMINAL MASTARMINDS WHOSE POSITIEV ACOMPLISHMANTS R ALWAYS PRACTICALY NIL BUT WHOS3 CONCEIT CAN SCARCALY B 3XCELAD111!! THAY JUST WANT 2 SIT BAK FAST3N THEYRE MOUTHS ON TEH PUBLIC TEATS AND CASUALY FORGET TAHT MAH LOVE FOR PAOPL3 NECESITAETS TAHT I MAEK THIS WORLD A KINDAR G3NTLAR PLAEC1!11!! WTF LOL YAS I FAEC OPOSITION FROM MAROK111111 WTF LOL HOWAVAR THIS IS NOT A R3ASON 2 QUIT BUT 2 STRIEV HARDER!1!11! WTF ALTHOUGH HE WANTS 2 MAEK BIGOTRY RESPACTABLA IF W3 FALE 2 REPORT AS BST AS POSIBL3 TEH FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCAS SUROUNDNG HIS P3A-BRANEED NOTIONS TH3N WE HAEV NO ON3 2 BLM3 BUT OURSELVES!11!111 OMG MAROKS IEDAS HAEV EXP3REINCED A CONSIEDRABL3 MOUNT OF 3VOLUTION (OR PERHAPS MORE ACURAETLY G3N3TIC DRIFT) OVAR TEH PAST FAW WEKS!!11!1 OMG LOL THEY USED 2 B SIMPLY PRODIGAL!!11!!1 OMG NOW NOT ONLY R THEY BOTH CAERL3S AND 3THICALY BANKRUPT BUT TH3Y ALSO SARVE AS UNEQUIVOCAL PROF TAHT DA SPAEC RAMANENG IN THIS LETER WIL NOT SUFIEC EV3N 2 ENUMERAET TEH WAYS IN WHICH MAROK HAS TREID 2 WRIET OF WHOL3 SACTIONS OF SOCEITY
    ANYONE1!!!!!!! WTF LOL WHO HASNT B3N LIVNG IN A CAEV WIT HIS EYES SHUT AND HIS AARS PLUGED KNOWS TAHT DA ONLY WEAPONS MAROK HAS IN HIS INTELACTUAL ARSENAL R BOK BURNNG BRANEWASHNG AND INTIMIDATION!!!!1!1! OMG LOL TAHTS AL HE HAS AND HE KNOWS IT!11!! HIS H3LPERS R QUERULOUS AT BST DA DOWNFAL OF SOCEITY AT WORST!!111!! OMG LOL OKAY TAHTS A BIT OF AN OVERSTAETMENT BUT FOR AL OF U R3ADNG THIS WHO R NOT RANDY CHIESL3RS U CAN UNDERSTAND WHARE TEH MOTIVATION FOR TAHT STAETMENT COMAS FROM!!11!1! OMG WTF FOR DA MOST PART I HARDH3AEDD CYNIC TAHT I M CANOT 2 OFT3N 3MPHASIEZ DA SIMPLE FACT TAHT MAROKS CATS-PAWS SHUD REVALUAET THERE CHERISH3D ASUMPTIONS ABOUT LYS3NKOISM!11!!1 OMG STIL MAROK WANTS US 2 THINK OF HIM AS A DO-GODAR1!!!1!! LOL KEP IN MIND THOUGH TAHT HE WANTS 2 DO GOD WIT OTHER PEOPLES MONEY AND OFTAN WIT OTHER PEOPLES LIEVS1!!1 WTF LOL IF MAROK RILLY WANT3D 2 B A DO-GODER HE CUD START BY ADMITNG TAHT WHENEVER H3 ANOUNCAS TAHT CANIBALISM WIEF-SWAPNG AND TEH MURD3R OF INFANTS AND TEH 3LDERLY R ACAPTABL3 BHAVIOR HIS SUPORTERS APLAUD ON CUA AND DA ACOLAEDS R LONG AND OSTENTATIOUS!!!1!!! LOL WUT FUNY IS TAHT THEY DONT PROVIED SIMILAR FEDBAK WHAN3V3R I T3L THEM TAHT MAROK IS LIEK A MAGICIAN WHO PRODUCAS A DOVE IN ON3 HAND WHIEL TEH OTHER HAND IS BUSY TRYNG 2 FIL TEH ARE WIT RECRIMINATION AND RANCOR
    MAROK1!1!!1 LOL APAARS 2 HAEV FOUND A NU 2L 2 USE 2 HELP HIM ASUAEG TEH HUNGERS OF HIS DRONAS WIT SERVNGS OF FRESH SCAEPGOATS1!1!1! LOL TAHT 2L IS RACIDIVISM AND IF U WATCH HIM WEILD IT U UNDENIABLY SE Y IN 3VARY COUNTRY THEIR R BRASBOUND MAH DOMSDAY PROPHATS WHO R 3VERY BIT AS INARTICULAET AS HA!!1!!11! OMG WTF LOL IN VEIW OF TAHT IT IS NOT SURPRISNG TAHT HE IS NOT ONLY IMORAL BUT MORAL!!111!!1 OUT OF DA VAST NUMBR OF DAVASTATNG 3VILS FOR WHICH HOMICIDAL IMBCIELS R DIERCTLY OR INDIERCTLY RESPONSIBLE I SHAL PIK OUT ONLY A SNGLA ON3 WHICH IS MOST IN KEPNG WIT DA IN3R ESENCA OF MAROKS SHMBOLIC HORNY VEIWPOINTS FADISM1111 WTF LOL PLZ PLZ PLZ H3LP ME R3MIND MAROK ABOUT TEH CONCEPT OF TRUTH IN ADV3RTISNG1!!1! OMG LOL WITHOUT UR HALP MAROK WIL UN3QUIVOCALY MAEK A MOK3RY OF TEH TERM CHROMA2GRAPHIC
    IF1!!!1 LOL A COGANT LOGICAL ARGUM3NT ENT3RAD MAROKS BRANE NO DOUBT A CONCUSION WUD R3SULT!111 OMG MAROK ONCE TREID CONVINCNG ME TAHT THEYRE SHUD B PUBLICLY FINANC3D C3NTARS OF OPORTUNISM111! OMG DO3S HA THINK I WAS BORN YAST3RDAY??!!?? OMG WTF I M3AN IT SEMS PRETY OBVIOUS TAHT IF FAET D3SIERD TAHT MAROK MAEK A CORECT APLICATION OF WUT H3 HAD R3AD ABOUT PHALOC3NTRISM IT WUD HAEV 2 INDICAET TITL3 AND PAEG NUMBR SINCE TEH DEPLORABL3 DANGEROUS MAGOT WUD OTHERWIES N3VER IN AL HIS LIEF FIND DA CORECT PLAEC!1!!1!!1 LOL BUT SINCE FAET DOAS NOT DO THIS IF I MAY B SO BOLD MAROKS UN2WARD MAH GM3 OF CH3S - TEH MAH CHAS OF CRONYISM - HAS CONTINUED FOR FAR 2 LONG11111!! ITS TIEM 2 CHAKMAET THIS BRUTAL TACTLES TWERP AND SHOW HIM TAHT HE WRIETS A LOT OF LONG STAETM3NTS TAHT MAAN PRACTICALY NOTHNG1!1! LOL WUT SN3AKY IS TAHT MAROK CONSTRUCTS THOS3 STAETMENTS IN SUCH A WAY TAHT IT NEV3R OCURS 2 HIS REAEDRS 2 ANALYZE THAM!!!!! OMG ANALYSIS WUD ALMOST CARTANELY INDICAET TAHT EV3R SINCA MAROK D3CIEDD 2 INTRODUC3 DIESAES IGNORANC3 SQUALOR IDLENAS AND WANT IN2 AFLUENT N3IGHBORHODS HIS CONSISTENT UNVARYNG LIEN HAS BEN TAHT HA IS FORWARD-LOKNG OP3N-MINDED AND CR3ATIEV
    SHOW!11!1111 LOL M3 WHERE IT SAYS MAROK HAS DA RIGHT 2 DAVELOP A PAVLOVIAN REFLEX IN US 2 MAEK US AFRADE 2 S2P DEFENDNG DA 3FRONTIEV STATUS QUO AND INST3AD IMPLAMENT A BOLD NU AEGNDA FOR CHANG31!!1!11 LOL HE ARGUES TAHT 75 MILION YEARS AGO A GALACTIC TYRANT NMED XENU SOLVED DA OV3RPOPULATION PROBL3M OF HIS 76-PLAENT FEDARATION BY TRANSPORTNG TEH EXCES PEOPL3 2 3ARTH CHANENG TH3M 2 VOLCANOES AND DROPNG H-BOMBS ON THEM!!1!!1 OMG LOL 2 MANETANE THIS TH3SIS MAROK NATURALY HAS HAD 2 SHOVEL AWAY A MOUNTANE OF EVIEDNCE WHICH HA DOES BY TEH DESP3RAET AXP3DEINT OF CLAMENG TAHT TEH SKY IS FALNG!1!1!111 I CANOT BLEIVE HOW MANY ACTUAL PHYSICAL BREATHNG THINKNG PEOPLE HAEV FAL3N FOR HIS SUBTERFUG311!111!! WTF IMM THOROUGHLY STUN3D!!!! OMG WTF ON TAHT NOTE L3T MA SAY TAHT MAROKS PRÉCIS R A PUBLIC ADMISION OF HIS IMATURITY AND INS3NSITIVITY!!11!11 OMG WTF I MEAN THINK ABOUT THEYRE1!!! OMG WTF R SOM3 BASIC BIOLOGICAL R3ALITEIS OF DA WORLD IN WHICH W3 LIEV1!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL TH3SE REALITEIS R DOUBTL3S R3GRETABLA BUT THAY R UNALTARABLE!!1!!! WTF LOL IF MAROK FINDS THAM IN2LERABL3 AND UNTHINKABL3 TEH ONLY THNG TAHT I CAN SUGAST IS TAHT HA TRY 2 FLAG DOWN A FLYNG SAUC3R AND TAEK PASAEG FOR SOM3 OTHER SOLAR SYST3M POSIBLY ONE IN WHICH DA R3SIEDNTS R OBLIVIOUS 2 DA FACT TAHT I HAEV OFT3N MANETANE3D TAHT REASONABLE P3OPLE CAN R3ASONABLY DISAGRE!1!!11!! OMG LOL UNFORTUNAETLY WH3N DEALNG WIT MAROK AND HIS SUBALT3RNS TAHT CLAME ASUMES FACTS NOT IN AVIEDNCE1!1!111! OMG WTF LOL SO LET ME CLAME INSTEAD TAHT DA POISONOUS WIEN OF NEOCOLONIALISM HAD BEN DISTIL3D LONG BFORA MAROK ENT3R3D DA SCENE1!1!1!! WTF LOL MAROK IS M3R3LY DA AEGNT DECANTNG DA POISONOUS FLUID FROM ITS BOTL3 IN2 DA JUG TAHT IS WORLD HUMANITY11!!111! LOL IF MAROK CONTINUAS 2 DESTROY TAHT WHICH IS DA ENVY OF - AND MOD3L FOR - TEH 3NTIER CIVILIEZD WORLD DA R3SULT CAN B A 2NE-D3AFN3S A CLUALESN3S ON MATARS TAHT R AT TEH C3NT3R OF 3XP3REINCE FOR VAST S3GMENTS OF TEH POPULATION!1111!!1 OMG WTF LOL I MUST ASK TAHT HIS ENCOMIASTS RASE3 SEV3RAL ISUES ABOUT HIS CANKER3D EXPEDEINTS TAHT R FREQUENTLY MISNG FROM TEH DRIEVL TAHT MASQU3RAEDS FOR DISCOURS3 ON THIS 2PIC11!1! WTF LOL I KNOW THAYL N3VAR DO TAHT SO HER3S AN ALTERNAET PROPOSAL THEY SHUD AT DA VARY L3AST BAK OF AND QUIT TRYNG 2 BRAND ME AS CONIVNG1!11 WTF WUT ELS3 MAY B DA CAES IT IS C3RTANE TAHT I DONT R WUT OTHERS SAY ABOUT HIM!1!!!1! OMG LOL MAROKS STIL WIK3D UNFORGIVNG AND H3 INTENDS 2 PROGRESIEVLY 3NLARG3 AND INCREASNGLY CENTRALIEZ TEH MEANS OF OPRESION AXPLOITATION VIOLENC3 AND DESTRUCTION!!1! FORK-2NGU3D HALF-WITS MAY ENDANGAR OUR PROPARTY OR OUR S3CURITY OR OUR ECONOMIC WAL-BNG BUT MAROK 3NDANGERS OUR SUS!!!11 OMG LOL WA MUST CREAET GRE8R PUBLIC UNDARSTANDNG OF TEH DMAEG CAUS3D BY MAROKS CLAMES!11111 OMG LOL W3 MUST H3LP U PEOPLA DEV3LOP TEH ABILITY 2 MAEK INFORMED AND R3ASON3D DACISIONS FOR TEH PUBLIC GOD AS CITIEZNS OF A CULTURALY DIEVRSE D3MOCRATIC SOCEITY IN AN INTERDEPAND3NT WORLD!11!! OMG AND W3 MUST DRAW A PICTUR3 OF WUT W3 CONC3IEV OF UNDER DA WORD PHILOSOPHICOTHEOLOGICAL!!!!1 LOL PLZ JOIN ME IN INCORPORATNG TH3S3 WORDS IN2 OUR LIVNG CR3DO1111!111 LOL
    Win.

My roommate told me about a program like that. Simply awesome.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I let loose a dangerous beast by posting this link.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/ao ... lator.html

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

For Allah!!!
    The sign of death draws near~

http://www.airems.com/images/souleater.jpg

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Erza, that was the best possible excuse ever!

wait.... you're in the ls.....you speak to them daily.......you know that mule exists......and that's all you can come up with?

you're either in some serious denial or delusions or completely (the word Kuno's loves to say when I screw up).....

If you want to defend your ls, say something other than "I wasn't there."

I always give people the benefit of a doubt but...good lord man..... the evidence against your ls is like someone shooting a man in a police station and standing there gloating in front of bewildered cops who would shoot you down if it wasn't for the media watching them live!

Ok that was a little much and lame but you get the picture....

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer

wait.... you're in the ls.....you speak to them daily.......you know that mule exists......and that's all you can come up with?

you're either in some serious denial or delusions or completely (the word Kuno's loves to say when I screw up).....

I always give people the benefit of a doubt but...good lord man..... the evidence against your ls is like someone shooting a man in a police station and standing there gloating in front of bewildered cops who would shoot you down if it wasn't for the media watching them live!

It takes a lot to get Blazer mad, too. Keep that in mind. Oh, and Erza, you used to be cool. wtf happened?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Hmmm

why are you mad about sisterfuck?

if you want, you can join them, you just need to prepare application.

GL

Just like your name, you are an idiot.

I looked at your other non-link post, and you're completely fucking retarded.

Bahamut's basically the server Judah's from now. So I don't know what the hell you're on, all I know is you're an idiot.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Thank you very much :D

i love you too

Quote Originally Posted by baka
    Thank you very much :D

i love you too
    good now

too

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

i share the same feeling for you , i used to have an account here , i don't know wtf happened to it.

i usually love to see BG forums but you guys turned it into War zone ( specially Judah) :/ .

it's a fucking Game, think about all the time that you spend on FFXI , where you could have fun with your RL friends, i am not saying you can't play it but try to organize your life.

8=====) ---0

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by copgary
    8=====) ---0
    mine is taller :wink:

i may got the wrong picture

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer

It takes a lot to get Blazer mad, too. Keep that in mind. Oh, and Erza, you used to be cool. wtf happened?
    I'm still cool, really I just stopped caring about anything that happens in this game, not like I even play much. 135 days playtime with a bit of AFK since NA release.So, to put it simply

I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT FFXI, WTF MY LS WANNA DO OR ANY OF BAHAMUT'S END-GAME POLITICS CRAP. SERIOUSLY I DO.... NOT....GIVE.....A.....FUCK....

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I know this is gonna sound racist, but what is it about the arabic community taking this game to a whole new level of "we must take over the NA players to prove we are superior to Allah!"

It's happening on our server now too. There's a predominate Arabic LS that has decided to MPK at EVERY hnm camp, even if it means their toon dies, and half the time they don't even get the HNM after they caused the other LS to wipe.

They then say they're superior to us all because they can do this.

I blame SE, since they get blamed for everything anyway.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

i don't know where is topic will end :wink:

Don't tell me you kill HNM , so everyone will say "This LS is good they killed HNM", you are lying to yourself and other ppl in LS, everyone wants items from HNM, it nothing to do with respect, claim kill , get drop , be happy.

as far as i know there is 3 King HNM , i don't remember they beat you in KB or ASPID , so stop crying, i will send you present in your Delivery box. :D

Don't tell me you kill HNM , so everyone will say "This LS is good they killed HNM", you are lying to yourself and other ppl in LS, everyone wants items from HNM, it nothing to do with respect, claim kill , get drop , be happy.

as far as i know there is 3 King HNM , i don't remember they beat you in KB or ASPID , so stop crying, i will send you present in your Delivery box. :D
    So, people kill Jormugand for the items?

Old Merits
    BG Level

once for the laugh, after that out of boredom

Depends on the server, Jorm can be a nice chunk in the LS bank if Moldy Ores sell well. With a guaranteed 4 dropping, ontop of a Horn, you can make 40-50 mil sometimes off of a Jorm. Not to mention he's almost always up.

But yeah I get what you mean, people fight Jorm for the experience, because he's up and uncontested. (we've only killed Jorm 4 times) because it's not really worth our time, but in reality you can make some gil off of him, and turn it into gear for your LS.