Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OMFG DRAMA ON SIREN     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Gattz

OMFG DRAMA ON SIREN

I don't really post here but what happened at Fafhogg camp on 3/7/06 has me extremely bothered and I think the only way to get it off my chest is to write it down. Yes I'm a PB member on the siren sever but I'm going to TRY MY BEST to present just straight facts; no prejudiced opinions or bias BS.

I wasn't on when this happened since I had work all night but after talking to PB AS WELL AS IN members, I gathered an accurate picture of what happened.

PB claimed KB and then moved on to claim Fafnir later that night. GTP then accuses PB of botting and then Seebo tries to MPK.

Here's the Facts, if something sounds like an opinion then please tell me but this is just pure FACTS >>

1) About a month ago, Chxdragon, Nikodemus (sp?), and Angelsin were suspended for using third party programs at Faf camp. She said she was only using FFAssist but other people who also used that program as well as parsers and windowers were left completely untouched.

2) IN accuses PB of botting because the two accused would not type in say <t>. GTP says that according to what he read on BG forums, if you bot you can't type that.

3) GTP goes down a list and names off PB members for cheating; me being named for Speedhacking. From what I gathered, this lets you move faster than chocobo speed and attack REALLY REALLY fast. Hookay... whoa, how did this even come up?

I recently XP'd with GTP, Seebo, WT, Eckks, and Saab in sky in an axe burn. Eckks went up to sky first and I Waited for the others at entrance to Ro'Maeve. I arrived just a little before they did into Hall of the Gods due to them getting aggro and fighting it while I didn't. And then 40 minutes into fight, GTP tells us parse #s that were sort of like this >>
    GTP 35K, WT 25K, Eckks 22K, and Atrius with 19 K. Yea they all had ridills and better equiptment. =\ Anyways if i was speed hacking; wouldn't my #s be much much higher??

This accusation bothered me the most; but Rygaar is my RL friend and he lived with me for over a year and he knows I don't use any 3rd party programs; mainly because I heard of so many embedded keyloggers that I would never chance getting my account hacked.

4) IN has MPK'd before. Tiamat @ 1%. And last night at Faf camp with Seebo mass curing PB members and then spamming Mazurka on himself. He stood behind Faf and succeeded in getting hate; it was a pure miracle that Fafnir didn't Spike Flail.

5) Ok #5 might be called into question since not everyone can see this but from my two months in PB, from what *I* *me* personally have seen in LS chat; PB is VERY anti botting, everything botting is mentioned its in a negative light. If they say they don't bot and then they do; I won't honestly know. Again I DO NOT KNOW WHO BOTS and who doesn't since the only way you can know is if they admit to it OR if you know them in RL and can see them doing it on the computer. I can only speak for myself and Rygaar since I can go over his house.

6) PB did not claim Behemoth the day before 3/7/06, VD did. Vassago claimed the previous KB for us using Diaga. And I -THINK- it was the one before that or two before that where Ephoce claimed with Shadowbind. Again #6 might be up for debate since theres no hard data to confirm that and IN thinks our last 7 KBs have been claimed by only 1 member.

Ok thats pretty much all the facts I know of. I'm just really saddened about what happened. When Seebo first joined IN, he asked if we'd have to hate eachother and I thought that was a really RIDICULOUS question. I've managed to stay friends with Rygaar and Eckks throughout the IN/PB drama and I honestly thought all the drama was dead for good.

I considered Seebo to be st8, but later found out he was a cock sucking queer along with everother member of IN.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

you being accused of botting along with a few other members of your LS = not BG drama

gotta be some hot steamy stealing or mpk in there with graphic videos of colorful language to satisfy this board.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    you being accused of botting along with a few other members of your LS = not BG drama

gotta be some hot steamy stealing or mpk in there with graphic videos of colorful language to satisfy this board.
    stealing my virginity is drama.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Vade

yeah but you didn't see him post colorful descriptions about HOW he stole your virginity

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ah mah gawd

IN accuses PB of botting because the two accused would not type in say <t>.
    lolz. MrArgus does this, as it sets your <t> to read the mob id of whatever you're botting, even if its dead. If you're botting Lizzy, and he isn't up yet, it'll still say Leaping Lizzy if you type <t>, provided you have no other target. So yeah, I'd say that's a reasonable accusation.

GTP goes down a list and names off PB members for cheating; me being named for Speedhacking. From what I gathered, this lets you move faster than chocobo speed and attack REALLY REALLY fast. Hookay... whoa, how did this even come up?
    Move yes, attack no, although that'd be hilarious xD But anyhow,

Anyways if i was speed hacking; wouldn't my #s be much much higher??
    nop. Doesn't touch attack speed, so you could have been using speedhax, which is necessary to bring the level of drama up in this post.

All in all I'd say its probably better on the servers where its a general agreement that all the LS's, JP and NA, bot. Which server it was, can't remember, but I remember seeing posts from multiple LS's all openly admitting to botting. Pretty funny.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Did they come from behind when you weren't looking?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

why do people care when theyre accused of botting haha. do people really think personal integrity is a big factor in this game anymore haha.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru
    All in all I'd say its probably better on the servers where its a general agreement that all the LS's, JP and NA, bot. Which server it was, can't remember, but I remember seeing posts from multiple LS's all openly admitting to botting. Pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    Every endgame LS on hades bots, fact. Hacks are just like... what's done on Hades. Pulling is a competition over whose bot is the newest or most up to date... no one claims without bots.

Re: OMFG DRAMA ON SIREN

Quote Originally Posted by Gattz
    I don't really post here but what happened at Fafhogg camp on 3/7/06 has me extremely bothered and I think the only way to get it off my chest is to write it down. Yes I'm a PB member on the siren sever but I'm going to TRY MY BEST to present just straight facts; no prejudiced opinions or bias BS.

I wasn't on when this happened since I had work all night but after talking to PB AS WELL AS IN members, I gathered an accurate picture of what happened.

PB claimed KB and then moved on to claim Fafnir later that night. GTP then accuses PB of botting and then Seebo tries to MPK.

Here's the Facts, if something sounds like an opinion then please tell me but this is just pure FACTS >>

1) About a month ago, Chxdragon, Nikodemus (sp?), and Angelsin were suspended for using third party programs at Faf camp. She said she was only using FFAssist but other people who also used that program as well as parsers and windowers were left completely untouched.

2) IN accuses PB of botting because the two accused would not type in say <t>. GTP says that according to what he read on BG forums, if you bot you can't type that.

3) GTP goes down a list and names off PB members for cheating; me being named for Speedhacking. From what I gathered, this lets you move faster than chocobo speed and attack REALLY REALLY fast. Hookay... whoa, how did this even come up?

I recently XP'd with GTP, Seebo, WT, Eckks, and Saab in sky in an axe burn. Eckks went up to sky first and I Waited for the others at entrance to Ro'Maeve. I arrived just a little before they did into Hall of the Gods due to them getting aggro and fighting it while I didn't. And then 40 minutes into fight, GTP tells us parse #s that were sort of like this >>
    GTP 35K, WT 25K, Eckks 22K, and Atrius with 19 K. Yea they all had ridills and better equiptment. =\ Anyways if i was speed hacking; wouldn't my #s be much much higher??

This accusation bothered me the most; but Rygaar is my RL friend and he lived with me for over a year and he knows I don't use any 3rd party programs; mainly because I heard of so many embedded keyloggers that I would never chance getting my account hacked.

4) IN has MPK'd before. Tiamat @ 1%. And last night at Faf camp with Seebo mass curing PB members and then spamming Mazurka on himself. He stood behind Faf and succeeded in getting hate; it was a pure miracle that Fafnir didn't Spike Flail.

5) Ok #5 might be called into question since not everyone can see this but from my two months in PB, from what *I* *me* personally have seen in LS chat; PB is VERY anti botting, everything botting is mentioned its in a negative light. If they say they don't bot and then they do; I won't honestly know. Again I DO NOT KNOW WHO BOTS and who doesn't since the only way you can know is if they admit to it OR if you know them in RL and can see them doing it on the computer. I can only speak for myself and Rygaar since I can go over his house.

6) PB did not claim Behemoth the day before 3/7/06, VD did. Vassago claimed the previous KB for us using Diaga. And I -THINK- it was the one before that or two before that where Ephoce claimed with Shadowbind. Again #6 might be up for debate since theres no hard data to confirm that and IN thinks our last 7 KBs have been claimed by only 1 member.

Ok thats pretty much all the facts I know of. I'm just really saddened about what happened. When Seebo first joined IN, he asked if we'd have to hate eachother and I thought that was a really RIDICULOUS question. I've managed to stay friends with Rygaar and Eckks throughout the IN/PB drama and I honestly thought all the drama was dead for good.

I considered Seebo to be st8, but later found out he was a cock sucking queer along with everother member of IN.
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...hambulence.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...re-o-meter.gif

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...topPosting.jpg

Tell your Plds not to tank in crimson and maybe they can hold hate off a BRD. And quit with your MPK bullshit, I only took Fafnir for a walk, I never had a puppy growing up =/ When he flails and kills your alliance then acuse me of MPK

Sea Torques
    BG Level

/steal

you guys want drama?

fuck you tymon you're a disgrace to quetzalcoatl. I can't believe you quit nameless after we got you ridill and ebody, then stole my alt. account and ebayed them both when we could have used it. I gave you my pass because you've been my best friend since 6th grade and I can't believe you'd do something like this. Also stop fucking my mom. You are a giant shitcock, choke on your own infertile sperm and die.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seebo

Tell your Plds not to tank in crimson and maybe they can hold hate off a BRD. And quit with your MPK bullshit, I only took Fafnir for a walk, I never had a puppy growing up =/ When he flails and kills your alliance then acuse me of MPK
    remember that time i agrod despot

LOL Zal

(Seebo) Zal is main camp open?
    (Zalius) Hold on i'll cheOMG DESPOT!
    The Despot hits Zalius for 270 points of damage.
    Zalius casts Stun on the Despot.
    *90 other statues aggro his magic*
    /comfort

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seebo
    LOL Zal

(Seebo) Zal is main camp open?
    (Zalius) Hold on i'll cheOMG DESPOT!
    The Despot hits Zalius for 270 points of damage.
    Zalius casts Stun on the Despot.
    *90 other statues aggro his magic*
    /comfort
    or that one time meleed that doll cause cru told me to go die

this thread fails to deliver ; ;

oh well

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

don't really post here but what happened at Fafhogg camp on 3/7/06 has me extremely bothered
    I wasn't on when this happened since I had work all night
    Anyone else find it funny that he is so upset about stuff that happens in game when he isn't around?

1) About a month ago...... <--- nothing to do with Fafhogg 3/7/06
    3)... me being named for Speedhacking ... <--- nothing to do with Fafhogg 3/7/06
    I recently XP'd with GTP, Seebo, WT, Eckks, and Saab in sky in an axe burn <--- nothing to do with Fafhogg 3/7/06
    4) IN has MPK'd before. Tiamat @ 1%. <--- nothing to do with Fafhogg 3/7/06
    5) <insert I don't bot stuff here> <--- nothing to do with Fafhogg 3/7/06
    6) PB did not claim Behemoth the day before 3/7/06 ... <--- nothing to do with Fafhogg 3/7/06
    Ok thats pretty much all the facts I know of
    In other words, you knew nothing. Mind you, I snipped key words from your "evidence" or whatever you call it. What the hell does all of that have to do with something that "happened at Fafhogg camp on 3/7/06."

One must know the history so that people can see what they are really about? Fuck you people keep bringing up that the Haji LS Oilslick bots, and all they did was MPK.

Watch what fucking happens seebo, watch how fast IN gets Spikefailed.
    You know if your going to try to mpk do it right you fucking noob.

Its soo funny how your "Veteran Players'"
    DONT HAVE /BLOCKAID UP EVER Hi Supremekai

You can tell Ben and Jeff that they will pay for what they did. They know what im talking about.

As for you, you better watch your fucking back
    Lockecole: Yoh Seebo where you live in Jersey?

Seebo: Fair Lawn, Bergen County =o
    thanks Benjamin

Stop making PB look like pussies and post your real fucking name. If you got the balls to post this, get the balls to post your name.

Just in case: LOL Dan

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestHawk

Stop making PB look like pussies and post your real fucking name. If you got the balls to post this, get the balls to post your name.

Just in case: LOL Dan
    I think it's Atrius? Reading Comprehension FTW!