Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Now, all the people that like SMN JSE reveal themselves.

Anyway, /ontopic

I wouldn't be surprised really if the new jobs were not given access to the old abjurations / god gear. I think they will likely be added to homam and nashira gear though. Perhaps, ToAU will offer new gearsets that new and old jobs can wear instead.

Banned.

BG Level

Hmm, now that I think about it. There is a chance the three jobs might not get access to sky god gear at all. Right now it is uneven with BST/BRD/SAM/NIN/MNK/WAR/RNG vs DRK/THF/PLD/DRG vs BLM/WHM/RDM/SMN. I could see PUP and COR getting Homam, while BLU gets Narshia(er, misspell).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

mmm maybe a new set of abj just for them =O

i think BlU can equip ridill .... it will be great if they equip Earthen set too ^^

think its preety obvious that blu is gonna be able to wear nashira since the npc that pops up in the CS says hes a blue mage and hes wearing full nashira, i mean cant say for sure, but its a preety good assumption

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If Square follows the mold of the older games, Blue Mages will probably wear pretty much identical armor sets as Red Mages. (Harness sets, scale mail sets, leather sets, but no chain mail or plate mail.)

What I'm wondering is if they are going to put three new NMs in Dynamis - Xarcabard for the three new jobs, on what they will pop (hope not on the one to Uleguerand Range), and if you will have to defeat them to set free the prison of souls?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Whatever new job will let me make use of my Suppa earring, Osode and Joyeuse is the one I am leveling next lol. Might level WAR as well since I can wear those with that job as well. Bleh.. if I ever find the time.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Seigfried Of Pandy
    think its preety obvious that blu is gonna be able to wear nashira since the npc that pops up in the CS says hes a blue mage and hes wearing full nashira, i mean cant say for sure, but its a preety good assumption
    I do think that they will be able to wear it, but I wouldn't go by the NPCs. Sagheera wears all BRD JSE, except for her Nashira Foot gear, which is impossible for anyone but an NPC to do. :/

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    What I'm wondering is if they are going to put three new NMs in Dynamis - Xarcabard for the three new jobs, on what they will pop (hope not on the one to Uleguerand Range), and if you will have to defeat them to set free the prison of souls?
    This does not follow the Dynamis storyline at all, so I don't think it will happen. I think it's during Lure of the Wildcat that you learn the Empire of Aht Urghan didn't join in during the Crystal War, so I doubt you'll see any AF2 (relic) armor in the current Dynamis since those sets are relics that the commanders of those various jobs wore.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xanoxonax
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    This does not follow the Dynamis storyline at all, so I don't think it will happen. I think it's during Lure of the Wildcat that you learn the Empire of Aht Urghan didn't join in during the Crystal War, so I doubt you'll see any AF2 (relic) armor in the current Dynamis since those sets are relics that the commanders of those various jobs wore.
    But that doesn't mean that people from the western contenents didn't learn the jobs from the near-east and bring the skills back with them to fight in the Crystal War. They are going to have to get Relic Armor from somewhere, and if it is from CoP Dynamis, I think devs will be stabbed.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Think I read somewhere that ToAU will have its own set of Dynamis, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sift through all the crap I've read lately to find it. Was somewhere over on the main site, or something from F4. Think it was mentioned during the powerpoint presentation.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Think I read somewhere that ToAU will have its own set of Dynamis, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sift through all the crap I've read lately to find it. Was somewhere over on the main site, or something from F4. Think it was mentioned during the powerpoint presentation.
    Ugh... ToAU Dynamis. I am pretty much sick of Dynamis.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Eternus
    Ugh... ToAU Dynamis. I am pretty much sick of Dynamis.
    I know what you mean. I've been known to fall asleep in Dynamis.

Always fun to wake up in the Glacier and wonder where the hell your alliance got to.

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    I'll play any job that will be able to equip Ridill.
    and yet your sig says MNK

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He's got WAR/THF/NIN 75 Leveling MNK atm... see if this was Bahamut forum like it was back in the day, things like this wouldn't come up.

If you're not on Bahamut, gtfo! j/k

Banned.

BG Level

Their armor might drop in CoP Dynamis, seeing how there is 3 areas + one area for both northland pieces. They also could just add them to 3 of the cities(Jeuno probably being the odd man out).

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol Freelot wars gonna happen if Relic Armor for 3 new jobs show up in current Dynamis zones.... oh boy... I can see it now people trying to convince LS they are leveling new job to 75.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Most likely relic gear for new jobs won't be added til June or August patch to give lots of players enough time to level the new jobs to 75 first. That's the way SE usually does things. Also, if you check SE's timeline for the next year that they showed at fanfest, I believe it said something about new Dynamis-like zones in August or September. Expect new job relic to pop up there.