Thread: bahamut sky     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    jesus fuck O.o what server is that? Quetzy always has Dragon's Aery camped full XD
    didn't used to, you should remember that

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by netz
    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Stop talking like every single Fafnir every single day has tons of competition. Just stay with it; we've had two this week like this:
    I'm on a server with 2 24/7 JP HNMLS, both of which have recruited NA members to fill in gaps in weak camp times.

1st window on 1st day fafnir has 60, day 3+ has a maximum of 130.

Sure, lucky streaks can happen. It has happened with our shell. However, there is NEVER a free camp.
    Cmon Daecca there are free camps. We have gotten a couple freebies kind of recently when Div is at Tiamat or Dynamis or Limbus or something, and shit we even got a free Aspid like two weeks ago.

What I kind of find shocking is that given the preponderance of JP and NA players on the server, the ratio being roughly 1:1 I'd imagine (on Garuda anyway) why there aren't more pure JP HNMLS like there are NA HNMLS.
    I mean, Stelvia is pretty haijin but Divertissant has a fair share of old JPs too, but cmon. And don't give me that "well JP have been doing HNM longer than you" they did HNM for like 3 months longer than NA have.

Oh well I guess. Just a curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ish
    Quote Originally Posted by netz
    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Stop talking like every single Fafnir every single day has tons of competition. Just stay with it; we've had two this week like this:
    I'm on a server with 2 24/7 JP HNMLS, both of which have recruited NA members to fill in gaps in weak camp times.

1st window on 1st day fafnir has 60, day 3+ has a maximum of 130.

Sure, lucky streaks can happen. It has happened with our shell. However, there is NEVER a free camp.
    Cmon Daecca there are free camps. We have gotten a couple freebies kind of recently when Div is at Tiamat or Dynamis or Limbus or something, and shit we even got a free Aspid like two weeks ago.

What I kind of find shocking is that given the preponderance of JP and NA players on the server, the ratio being roughly 1:1 I'd imagine (on Garuda anyway) why there aren't more pure JP HNMLS like there are NA HNMLS.
    I mean, Stelvia is pretty haijin but Divertissant has a fair share of old JPs too, but cmon. And don't give me that "well JP have been doing HNM longer than you" they did HNM for like 3 months longer than NA have.

Oh well I guess. Just a curiosity.
    NAs on my server, even if they camped, never pulled any abj-dropping kings until at least fall 2004. Even then, aside from one shell who has since been shown to have used bots back then, NAs got dick for abj-dropping kings until MrArgus hit it in a big way in summer 2005.

From what I can tell, most of the hardcore JP on my server -- the ones who have been playing for almost 4 years now -- have pretty much everything they could want for their primary job(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    We were the only LS at Nidhogg the other day
    You may as well be with your bots. ZING.
    LOL