Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Taking back Movapolos     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Taking back Movapolos

Hey, first time poster. I've been reading a lot of the talk about Goblin Wolfman and wondering if I can help you guys at all. It seems part of the problem is that some of the required items are bought at outposts and that it is very rare to see Movapolos not under beastman control.

I've run the idea by my LS that we try to forcibly take back Movapolos on Remora this coming conquest week by slaughtering mobs all across movapolos in groups. Any suggestions on how to do this more specifically would be greatly appreciated. If we do manage to pull it off I know movapolos waters have been listed as part of whats needed to spawn Wolfman. Any other help that anyone can give or questions anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mattthemaster 75 PLD on Remora

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Tell the miners and idiots to stop dying there and it'll all be gravy.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Most people take over zones by trading things to the beastmens banner(I think?)

Can't trade items when the zone is uncontrolled (except during the 10 minute conquest update every Sunday morning)

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Can't trade items when the zone is uncontrolled (except during the 10 minute conquest update every Sunday morning)
    Isn't it during that time you can buy the items at the outpost???

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

98% certain that popping Goblin Wolfman is now only a case of figuring out the recipe for Goblin Drink so owning Movalpolos isn't really that big of a deal anymore. By all means go for it though you'd probably make a great deal of Subligar and Scorpion Harness wanting NPC levelers a touch angry.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    98% certain that popping Goblin Wolfman is now only a case of figuring out the recipe for Goblin Drink so owning Movalpolos isn't really that big of a deal anymore. By all means go for it though you'd probably make a great deal of Subligar and Scorpion Harness wanting NPC levelers a touch angry.
    NPCers piss me off. They ruin exp parties because they think they're the only NPCer coming along and killing your mobs. Then another NPCer comes along when they leave, or both at the same time, and it annoys me. ^_^

Are there any crafters on here who can try to figure out the recipe with mov. water on Remora? It's supposed to be a fun event not really caring about the rewards but it would be nice if doing this would help solve the mystery.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

All recipes should be listed at the guilds now, so finding the recipe isn't a problem if it's in the game.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by WizerdRemora
    All recipes should be listed at the guilds now, so finding the recipe isn't a problem if it's in the game.
    Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Isn't it during that time you can buy the items at the outpost???
    Nope, can't buy from outpost during update because your nation doesn't control the region.

S-E actually did try to make this slightly easier. Talk to the Moblin Bartabaq -- like a standard Outpost Merchant, he will take items. Unlike standard Outpost Mechants, there's only a chance that the items you trade him will be converted into Conquest Points for your nation. But it should help a tad, at least.

I'm pretty sure that the deaths from fights like ENMs do count against the region, even though the people involved don't lose xp. So, it's a fairly hopeless case in that region, given how little real xp there is gained vs the people going in and doing ENM/BC fights every week.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

There both so wasted zone's really SE should look at both as viable xp spots :/

Make the moblins IT++ at 75 and you'd see hordes of people there =/

So even with groups zerging the zone you guys don't think we could take the zone back? And even if we could doesnt really seem worth it. A shame. Does anyone think this is actually worth trying?

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

I came accross a stack of m.water recently, anyone have any ideas for recipes?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odon~
    I came accross a stack of m.water recently, anyone have any ideas for recipes?
    How? O_o;

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Someone dropped three stacks on the AH, I bought one, I might buy the other two.

I think the question that should've been asked by now is where the hell is feon?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    Make the moblins IT++ at 75 and you'd see hordes of people there =/
    Fuck no. Have you seen what bomb drops from hobgoblin anglers can do at 90%+ hp in bibiki bay?