Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RMTed Account     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

am a little confused the andarvi talking here was the one who stole acc?

no i was the original.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcjo
    So much account hacking going on nowadays, wonder what's with the trend. Seems theres someone new everyweek sending /t's about the supposed MrArgus link thats really a keylogger

Last week it was a 75 war named Java...something

This week, I'll be waiting for my

>>Furiex: http://www.blahblahgeocities.mrargus.zip Secret of the Gilsellers. Use wisely.

Makes me wonder who's next to fall for the scam ; ;
    wasnt javaden was it? he was kinda an asshole anyways.
    And you know him enough to make a statement like that. Please STFU

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    i assure you that i, the original andarvi, am not that new-andarvi.

my mom lost her job in december, my school is 44k a year, and i needed money for books. i really didnt have too much of a choice unfortunately.

anyone who knew me from before knows i played the game since release and definately was not a noob in any regard, nor was i shithead as this new guy as apparently. when i first sold him the account he went though my friendslist and asked everyone for scorpian harnesses and shit to borrow using my old reputation, he almost scammed like 8 people until i told him to return the shit and stop being a fag, unfortunately he never stopped.

ive got his screen name, its something like zander786, zander768, or zander678, play with the last three digits. do what u need to with it.

im sorry that i contributed to the degredation of the community by selling my account first off, and secondly to an asshat like this guy. again, if any of u knew me before december, you would know i would never do anything like this.

son of a bitch man, I knew that wasn't the andy that I knew. He asked me to lend him my Scorpion Harness +1 for a BC or something and I like sure np but he was acting all weird and shit an I ended up saying no.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Education generally means squat after you have a few years experience in the job force.
    Spoken like a man who plans on working at the same job level for 20+ years and with no aspirations of getting promoted.

Yes, the more you do your job, the more your on the job experience comes into play. But some people don't plan on staying at the same entry level job their whole life.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    She was paying for the game, so obviously im not going to make her pay anymore,
    Theres the answer I was looking for.
    I thought the msg was pretty obvious in his first post, maybe cause my moms would never pay for FFXI anyways lolz

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    wasnt javaden was it? he was kinda an asshole anyways.
    There we go, thats his name, Javaden. Didn't know the guy though

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

So i get a message saying that my account got stolen... i just had to see for myself. I'm going to ignore all the childish haters that can't let anything go. You go ahead and live in the past if it makes you feel better.

Question to anyone: Isn't there a way to use my FFXI cd key and reclaim my account back?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex
    Question to anyone: Isn't there a way to use my FFXI cd key and reclaim my account back?
    Probaly, with the CC info you probaly can, but PoL really only cares about the CC holders intrests, aslong as their getting their money lol.

Just call them and explain what happend, they should give it back seeing you are the original owner of the account but i doubt they'll bother but worth a try.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Oni was somewhat right. POL isn't big on CC holder's rights, which in my opinion is going to land them in a big ass lawsuit one day when they piss off the wrong CC holder.

More to the point though, it depends on how stupid Zander is. If the first thing he did was get in and change the CC info... You are shit outta luck. SE won't do much for you unless you have the current CC info when it comes to reclaiming your account through their customer support lines.

However there is good news...

1) If he hasn't changed the CC info, technically you can nail him for fraud and identity theft (which I was explaining to Telutu in game). Those are some heavy charges, and if you can play your cards right you can make them stick.

Talk with the old Andarvi, maybe you can get lucky and he has a name/address from the previous transaction. If its real (which if it was a credit card transaction, it might be atleast a real name) you can report him to eBay or Paypal as well as Telutu's CC company. Those companies are very good at tracking people down, especially in circumstances like this where they are potentially liable for the product being sold, and the CC company has ethical responsibilites to the holder, as well as to protect their intrests (never looks very good if a psycho is running around with one of your customer's credit cards, identity theft cases are a hot ticket in courts these days).

2) If he did change the CC info, I am not sure what to tell you to do. Try contacting the person who buys it off eBay. If Zander is going to play this game, play along... Maybe the buyer will provide you with a name, an address, anything to help you pin a name on this guy.

Sorry about the "wall o text," but at the end of the day I would get with the real Andarvi and see if you can't contact the buyer on eBay, eBay, Paypal, and Tel's CC Company. Your real goal is to try and get some power over this guy, and getting more powerful allies on your side is the way to go about it. At the end of the day, I can't say either way whether you will end up with the account back or not.

unkownfurie

HEY GUYS! WILLING TO GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT BACK!!!!!

Hey, telutu, furiex, bratt, and all you guys who are wanting this account back. I'm the guy who purchased the account, only because I wanted to be in the same server as my of my friends, I in no way thought it would ever look like this though. I now know why everyone is so agaisnt it. First of all my apologies to the peeps who got the account stolen from. Second, I in no way intend on hurting anyone and mess with someones reputation whatsoever. As far as the account goes, I'm more than willing to give it back, as long as I get my money back. I'm new to ebay and if anyone knows how to fill a charge back, I would greatly appreciate the help. I hate SCAMMERS!!!, and it seems like, this could be a scam. please reply to this post. Hope to talk to you guys soon, and hope you do not think bad of me from purchasing the account, I HAD NO INTENTION OF GETTING A STOLEN ACCOUNT!!!!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dietvanillapepsi
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Education generally means squat after you have a few years experience in the job force.
    Spoken like a man who plans on working at the same job level for 20+ years and with no aspirations of getting promoted.

Yes, the more you do your job, the more your on the job experience comes into play. But some people don't plan on staying at the same entry level job their whole life.
    Yeah cuz when you go for a promotion, the boss cares about where you went to school and what grades you got, and DOESN'T care about your previous experience.... Oh wait, Thats is 100% wrong... Aurik is right, once you have been in the job force a few years, that experience means so much more to an employer than where you went to school, or what your degree is in, or even how good your grades were. Once you graduate, maybe you will see this

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Hi new Furi, i'm sure you didn't expect it to come to this, none of us did. A lot of us do want the account back and I hope you will get reimbursed also, I will message you in game to see whats going on.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

New to ebay? I assume that's where you found the account? Who was the seller? Then again maybe it doesn't matter. Hope a refund goes through

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

This is supposedly a picture of this scamming faggot.
    One of his RL friends posted it on our private LS boards a while ago. lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ingasshole.jpg

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I don't think anybody blames the new Furi lol. You're not the total douche that scammed people. I don't see any way of resolving this though. You bought it, guess you should keep it. The only fair thing would be for assbag to give that money to the real Furi, but I don't see that happening. I have several friends in the Sheriff's dept that are looking into this scumbag. Hopefully he'll go to jail/prison and meet up with Big Bubba.

btw... he while he was trying to get Vid's char as well he left a cell phone number. Real Name = Alex.. Phone # 818-259-8175.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

(818)

That's near my area.....

Anyone able to query his phone number and find an address?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

(818)

That's near my area.....
    Damn coincdence or what!? >.> Thats Karma for ya. Hope you get it back Furiex.

This is like the FBI files or something>.>lolz. GG BG forums GG 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    This is supposedly a picture of this scamming faggot.
    One of his RL friends posted it on our private LS boards a while ago. lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ingasshole.jpg
    The contrast between that pic, and your sig, is blinding.

Ya, I didn't even see the pic until you posted it, all I saw was the sig.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast