Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RMTed Account     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

RMTed Account

I just want people in Bahamut to know that Andarvi is an asshole and sold an account that didn't belong to him. I hope he gets hurt irl. So, if any LS around gets Furiex applying to get in their LS, just take notice that it is a bought account.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/PrioryofSion ... topic=1845

I'm interested to see how you can justify this Andarvi you fucking pussy.

A woman calling you a pussy. Does it get any worse?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Found it on ebay you Big ass fucking liar Andy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8276917536

Re: RMTed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bratt
    I just want people in Bahamut to know that Andarvi is an asshole and sold an account that didn't belong to him. I hope he gets hurt irl. So, if any LS around gets Furiex applying to get in their LS, just take notice that it is a bought account.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/PrioryofSion ... topic=1845

I'm interested to see how you can justify this Andarvi you fucking pussy.
    You want the people of Bahamut to know about a Remora account? I don't get it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

sorry, that's another character he's selling.. probably stolen as well. Check the edited link. It's a Bahamut character named Furiex.

Quote Originally Posted by Telutu
    sorry, that's another character he's selling.. probably stolen as well. Check the edited link. It's a Bahamut character named Furiex.

He got $500 for that account? Wow...I can't imagine what I could get. Too bad ToAU is coming out in a week, and I'll be addicted for another 3 years.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

so basically the original owner of Furiex was not complicit in the sale?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

No he wasn't.

Furiex quit FFXI and he gave his account to me to use for linkshell events. Supposedly a member of our ls "Andarvi" got his computer hacked and his account stolen. He begged for the use of another account. Since he had 2 irl friends in the ls (Otsuge and Xandar) and I wasn't able to use Furiex at the time I was going to let him borrow the character. I found it funny that someone that was so desperate to get back in the game was never on and suspected something was up when he changed the pw but it was still billed to my account. The only time he did come back on was when he found out I had taken over Vid and Vigil's accounts because they can't or don't want to play right now. He begged me for their info. but I wouldn't give it to him.

Yes, I realize I'm an idiot for giving him Furiex's info. Unfortunately I thought he was legit... backed up by 2 other friends in the ls. I prefer to see the good in people and I'm kicking myself in the ass for that right now.

Actually I guess this could be a warning to all servers. Looks like he has or is selling accounts on other servers as well. So, yeah don't fall for this scam and I know it's been said over and over but...... don't be stupid and gullible like me and give someone else your character info. Bleh, this is what I get for trying to help....

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

As Tel mentioned, unfortunately at this point this is nothing we can do to get the account back, this is just to let it known that this aholr is using a RMTed and HOT account...please be advised

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Andarvi, you fucking ass hole.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Damn Furiex account got haxed >.> He quit cause of rng nerf didn't he lolz

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Didn't the original Andarvi sold his account, and the person playing him right now is in fact an RMTer, what would that make you...? What's the word I'm looking for... hmmm.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I normally only like to post in super-charged, drama-llama threads but here I felt compelled. Hirro is right, that wasn't the original Andarvi. The original Andarvi would have never done such a thing, I feel it safe to say.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I don't know. How long ago did Andarvi sell his account?

I also don't blame the guy that bought Furiex... he did nothing wrong (other than the rmt in some ppl's eyes), but he didn't know it was a stolen account and he seems nice enough.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember during Dynamis with Illuminati, the Andarvi that bought the account would yell in caps in LS "MP Statues" when they pulled Blue eyes! I found that funny.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Heh... I wouldn't have let Furiex anywhere close to my LS anyway. Biggest asshole on Bahamut.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only 2nd to Fatality?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Only 2nd to Fatality?
    Oh shit, my bad. Yeah, Furiex is the 2nd biggest.

i assure you that i, the original andarvi, am not that new-andarvi.

my mom lost her job in december, my school is 44k a year, and i needed money for books. i really didnt have too much of a choice unfortunately.

anyone who knew me from before knows i played the game since release and definately was not a noob in any regard, nor was i shithead as this new guy as apparently. when i first sold him the account he went though my friendslist and asked everyone for scorpian harnesses and shit to borrow using my old reputation, he almost scammed like 8 people until i told him to return the shit and stop being a fag, unfortunately he never stopped.

ive got his screen name, its something like zander786, zander768, or zander678, play with the last three digits. do what u need to with it.

im sorry that i contributed to the degredation of the community by selling my account first off, and secondly to an asshat like this guy. again, if any of u knew me before december, you would know i would never do anything like this.

LOL furiex is the biggest retard.

Fatality has cool moments, furiex was just a flat out idiot.

Endonotme, remember that time when Furiex brought his RNG PT to sky and told our party to move it or lose it, though we'd been there for hours but the fag didn't realize that 5/6 of the party had main deco weapon camp in seach comment. But because he had Ondori in his party (I'm assuming) he had to make it look like we stole that camp from him.

And then when Endo was getting mad I started to talk to him, he yelled at me in between giving Vid a blow job and he sprayed me with slober from Vids balls. Made me want to projectile vomit! Trufax.

Anyways, Fatality has a few grains of cool over Furiex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast