Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thief's Knife     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Thief's Knife

Selling Thief's Knife on bahamut(again lolz), 55m, /tell Shiheiii if you want to buy

just got it yesterday solo vs like 6 people, and they all tried to mpk me by standing behind me in hopes i'd get stuck on them and throat stabbed, and they failed miserably^^

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ish
    No one cares about me because i am not from bahamut like this website's LS or this guy trying to sell an item on bahamut

http://www.killingifrit.com
    Fix'd

No need for trolling

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    No one cares you have a Thf Knife to sell so you can rmt the gil you stupid faggot, and no one cares how the fuck you got it.
    Fix'd
    You're right, it did need fixing.

Old Merits
    BG Level

There should be another subforum for trading, possibly with sub-subforums for each world. The site is busy enough for it to take off.

Like this:
    http://ffxi.ironmog.com/viewforum.php?f=26

Friend is 2/20, im 0/60+ lol

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    There should be another subforum for trading, possibly with sub-subforums for each world. The site is busy enough for it to take off.

Like this:
    http://ffxi.ironmog.com/viewforum.php?f=26
    Or people could use that forum instead of cluttering up the forum of a single-server LS.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

People who camp the thf knife to sell are worthless. That is the bottom line, dont bother flaming me because I know I am right on this one. Go use your claim bots somewhere else.

Old Merits
    BG Level

THF knife should be rare/ex.

No one cares you have a Thf Knife to sell so you can rmt the gil you stupid faggot, and no one cares how the fuck you got it.
    Fix'd
    You're right, it did need fixing.
    1. GTFO
    2. personal attacks when you don't know the person?....yea..
    3.I don't rmt but rmt does buy knives^^ just like other high value items
    4.You are just one person and don't speak for anyone on bahamut, do you?
    5. GTFO
    6. 7/100+ on knife drop in 1 year span

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by ddazska
    People who camp the thf knife to sell are worthless. That is the bottom line, dont bother flaming me because I know I am right on this one. Go use your claim bots somewhere else.
    i won't speak to the claim bots but i do agree with this. so many people have simply quit the game over going 0/50 or much worse on this drop.

it really should be ra/ex, right of passage for true thf's.

Quote Originally Posted by ddazska
    i don't bot, and the people who are worthless are the people who bring 5+ people to camp, i camp it solo mostly and can do what i want.... you MUST BE a thf who can't get the knife? amiright? theres no difference in camping thf knife to selll or camping, o lets say, kraken club? or or anything to sell?

I am actually doing the server a favor by producing a knife, have been very lucky on drops, much more so then the average joe. Not the only one who camps it to sell on my server either^^

some ls's actually buy knives for their thiefs with ls fund because you know, they got better stuff to do then camp sozu lol

a good player could also farm items to sell for enough gil to buy a knife/ craft items to sell, faster then it takes to get drop

Xavier

some ls's actually buy knives for their thiefs with ls fund because you know, they got better stuff to do then camp sozu lol
    I don't believe in TH enough to spend 55mil on a thf.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Not at the price of 55m.. you're not going to win this argument or any friends camping thief's knife to sell. Kraken club isn't such a defining piece of equipment for exclusively one job. Kraken club is a luxury toy for all jobs. You try to defend yourself with the fact others do it; well they're dickheads too, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Not at the price of 55m.. you're not going to win this argument or any friends camping thief's knife to sell. Kraken club isn't such a defining piece of equipment for exclusively one job. Kraken club is a luxury toy for all jobs. You try to defend yourself with the fact others do it; well they're dickheads too, idiot.
    no
    thief's knife is a luxury item as well, ask a thief who has/had it and they'll tell you the difference in TH2-4 is miniscule at best,

edit: i say TH2-4 because i have af2 hands too;X

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

why are you flaming the guy? he just wants to sell Thief Knife...god what the hell is wrong with you people. if he wanted you opinion he would ask, just leave him alone.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

And the miniscule difference is what people live by; it's why we jack off at night thinking about kaiser cuirasses; thief's knife (or th3-4) is a comfort level and there isn't any LS or any THF that would have a problem being at the comfort level. Most however, not for the price of 55m, but for the time of soloing that NM themselves, most certainly.

just because people don't like the fact that they can't claim/get drop worth shit, doesn't mean i will stop camping it for them to get it...
    hate me for it, go ahead, enough people hate me out of jealousy or somthing else as is already

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast