Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reraise     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

crossing regions is what used to make it wear.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa
    So us mages get to keep Reraise after changing zones/warp/escape/teleport/ect. at the cost of the TP floor for the melee?

...hmm....

Yeah, I can live with that. ^^

~Cassiraa
    You always had Reraise still after normal zoning into another zone.
    Only warp/Escape/Tele made it go away

Yeah it was about time

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    crossing regions is what used to make it wear.
    not true.. you could keep reraise on from jeuno to sky provided you dont teleport or warp or escape. and on the flip side, most places you escape from escape you to the same region, and yet you still lost rr.

ok i read... couldnt believe it.... just tried it... this is quite possibly the greastest thing since what ever sliced bread was in FFXI.... after being massively PISSED at this whole update, cause all the stuff that I was looking forward to never happened.... this is the first bit of joy.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

it does work with RR pins too. Me and another blm went into the tower in SEA to farm/merit/exp some, and when we escaped to go log at Aery before update, I noticed I still had my RR. He warped and looked and saw he still had his too. We do alot of escaping when looking for ??? for popping jailers, and this will help alot^^ I usually buy like one RR pin or gorget a day depending on which job I am on the most that day ._. They have gotten really expensive on our server lately, pins around 50k-120k, gorgets around 24k-60k. Just depends on who floods the market with them...spending 24k-120k a day adds up, so yeah, Im really excited about this cause I can now save some gil^^

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I really hope this isn't an oversight that will be fixed soon though it wasn't yesterday and it isn't down to be fixed as I type this so heres hoping.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    That's pretty awesome news :D

I don't think it will impact RR hairpin business in any negative way because people will also be more willing to use them just in case, knowing it won't get erased so easily.
    In many occasions I would postpone and postpone using one just in case, and then just end up not using it at all. Or using a cheap substitute like a RR1 earring or keeping tavnazian ring ready.

Word, I usually put off using one till I am dead already and need raise lol

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccatu
    it does work with RR pins too. Me and another blm went into the tower in SEA to farm/merit/exp some, and when we escaped to go log at Aery before update, I noticed I still had my RR. He warped and looked and saw he still had his too. We do alot of escaping when looking for ??? for popping jailers, and this will help alot^^ I usually buy like one RR pin or gorget a day depending on which job I am on the most that day ._. They have gotten really expensive on our server lately, pins around 50k-120k, gorgets around 24k-60k. Just depends on who floods the market with them...spending 24k-120k a day adds up, so yeah, Im really excited about this cause I can now save some gil^^
    Expensive? Shit dude, on my server the gorgets are like 100k, and the hairpins twice that! Looks like I chose the wrong craft....