Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reraise     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Reraise

I escaped. I still had reraise on. Discuss.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

If it's true, it's the best thing that happened to FFXI since they implemented chocobo.

oo it works with warp too!

Old Merits
    BG Level

So us mages get to keep Reraise after changing zones/warp/escape/teleport/ect. at the cost of the TP floor for the melee?

...hmm....

Yeah, I can live with that. ^^

~Cassiraa

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Does it work with hairpin/gorget reraise too? That would be radtacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalababala
    I think thats about the only worthy use for it. I don't see having to spend some MP everytime you escape being a big deal. Spending another 15k everytime you zone, on the other hand, sucks.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    I think thats about the only worthy use for it. I don't see having to spend some MP everytime you escape being a big deal. Spending another 15k everytime you zone, on the other hand, sucks.
    Sky sucks when you have to escape a lot for pops. Kirin sucks when you lose all your mp recasting it all the time and getting pot room.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Sky sucks when you have to escape a lot for pops. Kirin sucks when you lose all your mp recasting it all the time and getting pot room.
    I just take the porter in pot room down and walk out the main entrance

<3 Sneak spell

No worse than blowing a sneak oil every time you get the pot room.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Other than saving the pin and gorget charges, the best part about it is when your WHM is killed while escaping they won't need to eat R1.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

this sucks, gonna kill some of my RR pin business

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

An LS member noticed this yesterday after Fafnir. It's about time they fixed that, it never made sense to me why it goes away. It was also upsetting when you die during warp, but RR went away. ~.~

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That's pretty awesome news :D

I don't think it will impact RR hairpin business in any negative way because people will also be more willing to use them just in case, knowing it won't get erased so easily.
    In many occasions I would postpone and postpone using one just in case, and then just end up not using it at all. Or using a cheap substitute like a RR1 earring or keeping tavnazian ring ready.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It sucked if you managed to warp/escape, and die after the spell cast but not before you zone. Then you end up dead outside...

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I thought it always did that.. I remember escaping/warping with reraise from RR Pin still in effect..

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I noticed this too. The night before the update I went yvora farming w/ rdm and 3x BLM. We cleaned out the ones in holla, mea and dem and the Ul' and Om' in south for a total of 4 organs. I blew 5 RR pin charges that night, only once actually because I reraised myself. ><

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

it must be the spell only (not hairpin) because i've used hairpin and had reraise last from an ENM to entering the next ENM before it disappeared due to level cap - but through several zone changes in between

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by grunion
    it must be the spell only (not hairpin) because i've used hairpin and had reraise last from an ENM to entering the next ENM before it disappeared due to level cap - but through several zone changes in between
    It happened no matter what RR effect you had on (spell or gear). Zoning isn't what makes it disappear, teleportation of some sort makes it go away. Casting (or having them cast on you) warp, escape, Tele-dem/holla/mea/vhalz/yhoat made the effect disappear.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    It happened no matter what RR effect you had on (spell or gear). Zoning isn't what makes it disappear, teleportation of some sort makes it go away. Casting (or having them cast on you) warp, escape, Tele-dem/holla/mea/vhalz/yhoat made the effect disappear.
    I remember it wearing zoning Al'taieu - Sealion's Den. Fucking sucked because it was my last charge and I had just used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    I remember it wearing zoning Al'taieu - Sealion's Den. Fucking sucked because it was my last charge and I had just used it.
    zoning into sealions den imposes a kind of short-lived level cap (which you can sometimes see for a microsecond when you zone in), the same way as pso'xja non-lvl capped areas do. I guess its due to the CoP 60cap mission being in there or something.

In usual circumstances, warping, escaping, or teleporting would remove reraise of any kind, while zoning would not. Now, warping, escaping, teleporting, and zoning into regular zones do not remove reraise, but level-capped areas still muck it up.