Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Xbox 360 dual boxing nerfed (not really)

They no longer allow you to sign onto more than one Playonline ID per gamertag as there is a new permanent gamertag linking process during the installation.

The work around this is to create new Xbox Live Silver (free) accounts which you must log onto in order to sign onto different Playonline accounts

Xavier

Re: Xbox 360 dual boxing nerfed (not really)

Quote Originally Posted by Remus
    They no longer allow you to sign onto more than one Playonline ID per gamertag as there is a new permanent gamertag linking process during the installation.

The work around this is to create new Xbox Live Silver (free) accounts which you must log onto in order to sign onto different Playonline accounts
    What?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

One Gamertag, one account playable on your 360. No logging on with other accounts on your 360 except your own.

Not like it really matters if you have a ps2 or pc in addition to the 360.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus
    One Gamertag, one account playable on your 360. No logging on with other accounts on your 360 except your own.

What?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

OKAAAAAY

btw random white person impersonating lil jon for teh win irl

Xavier is linked to your PC. You are no longer able to log onto anything but Xavier, or your mules, on Xavier's POL account.

Got it? ^^

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru

Xavier is linked to your PC. You are no longer able to log onto anything but Xavier, or your mules, on Xavier's POL account.

Got it? ^^
    What?

Wouldn't that be in denial of their own ToS?

If you pay for more than 1 account, there's absolutely no reason at all why you shouldn't be allowed to login to both at the same time, regardless of whether the account is being logged into on a PS2, XBOX, or PC.

Unless you're saying that, once you register an account on the XBOX, you can't login to any other POL Account from that same XBOX ever (which is rediculously stupid)

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Unless you're saying that, once you register an account on the XBOX, you can't login to any other POL Account from that same XBOX ever (which is rediculously stupid)
    Hes saying that but I don't get why they'd make it like that. He also said you can just make a new gamer tag for free and get another account or something.

Are you even sure thats correct?

I'm looking at the log in for the 360 right now on my tv, and its def. letting me add 3 other accounts in the playonline menu.

Oh...shit...looks like hes right

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

xavier you made me LOL

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm running into the same problem, I have a main account which I play alot, then a second account that I have my WW muler / old account, but I cant seem to login both, which is dumb in my opinion. I'm paying for two accounts, and a Xbox Live membership, I dont see why I cant login both.

*update* I just creaded a new gamer tag, and it worked, a bit of a pain, but I cant live without both my accounts.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thats so fucking gay... Why does MS want people to own multiple GT's..

Xavier

So they can buff up the # of people using Xbox Live when they report statistics.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    So they can buff up the # of people using Xbox Live when they report statistics.
    lol like they didn't get enough from halo 2 >.>